Page 2: Stayin Alive

Utopia

Page 2: Stayin Alive

 

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" was the first thing I heard from the bunny like man. Seeing the way he ran to me reminded me of the times where my servants would come up to me when I injured myself. Even with the slightest cut I got,it was treated as if I was about to die or something. People often dramatise every move I make,so it wasn't a pleasant having him reenact the same scene I've faced throughout my whole life. 

The rest of the boys surrounded my bed with their eyes all plastered on me. Some had their mouth wide open in awe,some were just curiously closing in on me making me feel extremely uncomfortable, and some just stood there. I looked at all their faces - one by one,one tallie had a light beam shining on him and I must admit,he looked pretty attractive. Anyways,the bunny dude came up to me and handed me a warm cup of tea. Mmmm,green tea! I accepted the cup and instantly,the room went back into an uproar. 

" SHE ACCEPTED MY TEA!"

" SO WHAT,IT WAS JUST A TEA!"

"She's just nice."

"MORE LIKE SHE PITTIES YOU AHAHAHAHA!"

I let out a big sigh. I had no idea what the heck I was doing in a house with one,two,three,four....twelve boys including some kiddos. I had a feeling they'd be a nuisance, sigh.

Suddenly,something inside me clicked and I froze. "W-wait a second....." I muttered to myself. "I was pushed off a building how the heck am I alive?" I pinched my skin to reconfirm whether I was actually alive,when I felt my flesh I couldn't help but jump in joy. There I was jumping on the bed like a child,I AM ALIVE! I'M NOT DEAD! STAYIN ALIVE! STAYIN ALIVE! I continued singing the song until I slipped and fell on the wooden ground. Despite the slight sting i felt,I was happy! I am still living! I hugged myself and laughed hysterically. 

Amidst the joy I felt,something inside me filled my whole body with a pang. It was as if my limbs were all being pulled in different directions and a strong sensation surrounded my head completely. I convulsed with pain that seem as if it were to devour me completely,it felt as if it was going to last for eternity. What is going on? It can't be period.

All I wanted was for the pain to end,my wish was granted when everything became black. The last thing I remembered was the sound of stomping foot racing towards me.

 



The spring breeze kicked in as I found myself walking towards a cottage in the middle of the city town. There, sounds of partying and cheers were heard. It was a new year and the people were serious about such an occasion. A wide selection of food was displayed at one corner specially for guests to enjoy the finest selection of almost every food you could find on Earth, it was all gathered in one place. The typical band playing jazz music in a corner and people chattering amongst each other while sipping on some tea,the whole scene put me off a little as I wasn't keen on these events. Despite such casual ambience the room had,everyone around was dressed in poshed manner,their clothings pertaining to those worn in the Victorian era with a slight combination of country infused to make up their own fashion.

When I saw myself walk towards a table near a wall of mirrors, I realised I was looking back at my memory. 
However,I found out I was in another person's memory.

A few kids ran as they played a round of ice and fire,paying no attention to who was in the way or what was in the way - they just ran. A little boy came out after the kids scurried to hide. Although he had a tinch of a disappointment in his tone as he called out to his friends,his cresent eyes still shone. "Guys! Don't go!" 
What I noticed was that this kid had one of the most precious smile I've ever seen in my whole life. I would assume he was at a fair age of 5,maybe a little younger, carrrying an aura of free-spiritedness was common for a child but I had a feeling he wasn't like any other child. He was special,he was not ordinary. Something in me just connected with the kid. 

I watched as he stood in front of my table, contemplating whether he should go left or right. Just then,the room was filled with screams as some unknown gas started chocking both me and the boy. Everyone was scrambling all over to place for safety that it was hard for me to trace the boy,better yet his size was too small for me to visibly see him. Everyone fell on the floor abruptly,the gas still in the air. No one was able to move except me,the boy and some mysterious figures I'd never seen in my life.

The boy who had the brightest smile ever was now in tears, perturbed by the groans of the people around him and the presence of some unidentified individuals with gas masks on.  

He looked up with me,sniffing through his tears to mouth "save me,noona."

 



Speaking about life and death,I'M ALIVE YO'S!
Hi guys! A very happy new year to you! It's been a loooooong time since I updated so here's an update to keep you hooked on this story! :D
I had such a long break,I'm starting college next week and it's pretty exciting hehe. That's enough updates in my life.

 

I shall see you very soon!

- Tam Tam-