Page 1: The Fall

Utopia

 

 

Early morning, she wakes up
Knock, knock, knock on the door

 

'' Ina!'' I heard the sound of my mother's muffled voice along with the vigorous knocks of the door. Mom,what is your problem seriously.

I stood up and made my way over to the door,this lady better have a good excuse besides shopping for waking me up on a beautiful Sunday morning. Shopping,shopping,shopping. I've had enough of it and for goodness sake my wardrobe is already jam packed with clothes! '' Ina!!'' my mother's voice called once again. I slammed the door open,revealing my mom and a number of servants standing behind her. They greeted me good morning before entering my room,I only managed to stop one of them since there were MANY of them. 

'' May I know what are you people doing?'' I asked in a stern tone. You woke me up on the wrong side of the bed,as you know I'm always grumpy first thing in the morning,and I sometimes pity the servants that had to deal with my tantrum. There the servant stood,shivering in fear as she leanned against the wall that made a small distance between us. I apologised immediately and urged her to answer my question in which she did. '' Mistress' orders,you are going out fo-''

Before she could finish,I stormed up to my mother who was still at the doorstep putting on her lip gloss,yucks. '' Mom!'' I shouted as she shrieked,even some of the servants stopped what they were doing and shifted their attention to us. '' If this is another one of your nonsense,I am-''

'' Your relatives are stopping by our place for lunch so you have to get ready,now!'' my mom mumbled as she wiped away the smugged lip gloss and frowned at me and I mouthed a ''what'' to her. She just turned away and went to oh who knows where. I shut the doors and went back into my room, seeing the servants all over gave me a headache. With a clap of my hand,all of them gathered in front of me in a few seconds. No offense to them,but they seem like chained up animals who obeyed their masters blindly. I let a sigh and look at each one of them,carefully. Their eyes were empty,just like themselves.


''Please you guys,haven't I made it clear that my room is my responsibility? You don't have to treat me like a spoilt princess who doesn't know how to set her bed,arrange her wardrobe,pick out her shoes and most importantly a princess who doesn't even know how to brush her teeth.'' I turned around to see a servant already holding a toothbrush with toothpaste on it,and it made me feel somewhat sorry for them. If this is how they treat me,imagine my parents. '' I can do these simple things myself,I don't need your help. I know I have made it clear before,but i guess it was clear enough. Please,stop. If my parents ask you why you aren't doing your job,report to me straight away. You only prepare food,clean my room which doesn't include setting my bed and do laundry stuff. You don't have to pamper me.''

'' Young mistress,we appreciate everything you've said to us but I'm afraid you need to speed up. It's almost time.''



It's time for makeup, perfect smile
It's you they're all waiting for


 

'' My goodness,how many layers of that did you put on me?'' I asked one of the servants,pointing at the many makeup products in front of me. '' Well,just 1 layer since you wanted to be all natural. I only hid the really huge pimples,just like you requested. Would you like to put on your eyeliner yourself?'' I nodded as she handed me the eyeliner. Looking into the mirror,I focused on putting just one thin layer of the eyeliner in a perfect straight line. Not that it was hard,my eye shape made it 100 times easier in fact. I just wore a simple short dress and a pair of flats that matched. 

I made my way to the dining area,walking in a fast but gentle pace. As soon as I reached the dining room,I was welcomed with 6 individual tables in front of me. 3 of my friends were seated at their designed tables along with their families,I thought mom said my relatives were coming over? Did this mean they have some function lunch or something? Urghh.

'' There she is! The star of the night!'' the MC's voice echoed through the speakers. Everyone stood up and clapped their hands as the servants ushered me to my table which was located in the centre of the room where my parents and relatives sat. Yeah,I'm totally used to this attention. Sigh,how long will this last?


They go…
"Isn't she lovely, this Hollywood girl?"

 

'' I'm sure you know your own niece,Kijun.'' I bowed at my uncle and gave him a warm smile. '' Hello,uncle.'' 

He ruffled my hair and let out a laugh for no reason,looking over at my father and giving him a smirk. '' She will bring your company towards success. I'm sure of that.'' 

'' Dad,you didn't tell me a-'' 

'' No time to tell you anything,you just have to do it. Besides,there's nothing else you can do right?'' he let out a hysterical laugh as if it was the funniest joke in town. Pfft. And before I could even reconsider anything,he disappeared. I looked over at mom having a gossip session with the ladies,so I pressumed she was not going to be helpful,she never was useful anyways. Just living off her husband's money and wasting her time on such meaningless stuff. Just a lifeless soul tailing on her master to be fed with gold and riches.

Problems were never heard,they were ignored. Including my uncurable disease,many others were shoved away. All they ever talked about was business plans,shopping,clothes,rubbish.

When I shout out to them,the close the door. But when they shout out to me,I open the door.
Now tell me,why is that?



And they say
She's so lucky, she's a star

 

Another bouquet of roses,again. I slammed my lockers and took the roses with me as Cho Rim,Yang Ryu and Rachel followed closely behind. As soon as they caught up,the 3 of them started suggesting what we could do. The words shopping,makeup and hair made me super frustrated,that I wanted to pull their hair out and ask them to shut up. '' Please,just stop. You guys are making me hate all those fun activities.'' I stressed on the word stop,because really they seem more like annoying concubines than friends. '' I feel like throwing up.'' I deadpanned.


'' You accepted the bouquet of roses? Ina's got a boyfriend!'' Rachel announced. Great,more attention. Soon,practically the whole school started surrounding me and was screaming all sorts of nonsense into my ears. I was suffocating and none of them even realised that,all they were busy doing was asking about my relationship status and what not. And where are those 3 when I need them? I cried their names out and pushed through the sea of people. Some idiots were even fighting each other,and the girls,they were shoving me away. Some gave me congratulation gifts,some cursed at me and finally I saw the 3 musketeers.

'' There you are! I'm gonna go back home,I'm really feeling sick.'' I told them and made my way out of the area,but before I could my vision blurred out all of a sudden. I could still see 3 of them not too far away and called for them to help me. '' Guys,help!!'' They made their way towards me,but in small paces. Before I could ask them to hurry,I blanked out.

 




I don't know where I am right now,but I am sure this place was a forbidden place. Well,at least for young adults like me. I rubbed my eyes,the first thing I met with was a slap accross the face. I looked up to see Yang Ryu panting,the other 2 came up to her side,staring at me with their red eyes. They were furious,but why? Don't tell me it was that boyfriend situation thing. Still,there was absolutely no reason for them to slap me. What did I do wrong?

I stood up and observed my surrounding,we were at a rooftop of i don't know where,but it gave me a very odd vibe. I was feeling an intense amount of energy which made me feel nauseous. I don't need to be sick again,thank you. 

Anyway back to those ladies,they were all inching up to me like filty leeches with their fist balled up. I made no move to step back,why should I? I did nothing wrong,I'm clearly innocent. '' You were always the centre of attention,but I see that your time is up.'' Rachel spoke up. The clicking of their heels was enough to convince me I was alone with them only,which made me a nervous. The only way to escape was to outrun them,but 3 against 1? It was too risky. Besides,where would I run to? I don't even know where I was,and how far I was away from home. Well,this is a good get away but to where?

'' You think you can keep up with being mean,hmm?'' Rachel sent a slap accross my face,on the same spot which made me yelp in pain. I stared her straight into the eye,hot steams coming out of my head as I confronted her. '' Since when did my kindness turn into meanness? I assume you guys are pointing fingers at me,stating that I'm mean when I was just being straightforward.Yes,I migt have been harsh on you guys. I'm sorry for that. But other than that,don't you want honesty instead of lies. Like that time you broke up with Brian,I gave you my honest opinion!'' and another slap was sent accross my face.

'' You have all the attention in the world,you think you are that great? Just because you use your face to attract all the boys,got money to throw all over our faces, and just because you are popular doesn't mean you can misuse us!'' the 3 of them growled together. I let out a scoff and eyed the three of them,clarifying myself. '' If being straightforward is considered mean,then what about lying. Does that mean the person is nice? Misuse? I never misused you,you guys did. I was always there for you,I cared for you. But when it came to me,you guys seemed uninterested. You guys gave me looks as if to ask me to shut up. Did you guys ever ask me whether I was fine? No. You are just like my mom,living off someone just so you guys can go to paradise.''

And it was this time when they came towards me,that I knew my life was at stake. I took a few steps backwards,but I met with a stop too soon. I scrambled to the side,a stupid decision,ain't it? Because the next minute I knew,I was cornered up by them. 

'' We never cared,and you're right. We used you.'' their words stabbed my heart,it was like another slap accross the face,just that this one could make me bleed forever. Friendship,what is friendship? I don't know anymore. After all these years,the people I trusted the most,they betray me,they stab me and what are they going to do next?

I froze at the spot,my friends. Yucks,I wouldn't want to call them that,they don't deserve it. And I thought we'd be ''best friends forever''.

''My life is a mistake.'' i told myself. Suddenly my imaginary light bulb lit up,i would've smiled and screamed Eureka if it wasn't for the situation i was in. I knew that if I talk some sense into them,maybe our friendship would be saved. Talking always works,at least in movies. However,when I wanted to carry out my plan,it was already too late.

They threw me off the building.



DUNDUNDUNDUN! So.....they threw her off the building ._. #thuglife XD


First chapter up! *sweaty palms*
Ok I'm just gonna hide behind Wan now,toddles~

-Tam Tam-