Series 2: Wake Up,Sleeping Beauty!

Utopia

Series 2: Wake Up,Sleeping Beauty!

 

'' Shhh,she's sleeping.'' Doyoung whispered to the boys who were surrounding her sides. Each of them circled around her,leaving no space in between. 

'' Well,it's obvious she's sleeping. We're not stupid like you.'' Johnny stated. '' That's so mean!'' Doyoung whinned,the rest of the boys shh-ing him. He stomped his foot and folded his arms,pouting at Hansol. '' She looks as if she's dead,though.'' Hansol pointed out,ignoring Doyoung. When he met with Doyoung's pout,he gave his cheeks a light slap. '' Don't do that,you look horrible.'' he deadpanned. The other boys laughed at the scene in front of them, making Doyoung exit the room to who knows where. 

'' Ten,do something.'' 

'' Do what?'' Ten asked Taeyong. With a raise of Taeyong's eyebrow,the message was sent over to Ten. '' I can't.'' 

'' Why not?''

'' C'mon,use your hidden talents!''

'' It is our duty to ensure she lives!''

'' God gave you talents,and you must use it!''

'' Yeah,Ten! You're just gonna let my beauty rot away?''

The boys looked at each other,searching for the owner who said that statement. All their eyes led to one person,and it was none other than Doyoung who had a cup of hot green tea in his hands. '' What?'' Doyoung questioned their stern look,gulping down his saliva in this tense situation. The room was immediately filled with protest,everyone was claiming that the girl was theirs and how she would prefer them over others. Even the younger ones were in the fight,some already on the floor. 

'' She wouldn't like you,she'd prefer me over you. Like totally!''

'' Talk to my hand,old man! Hey that rhymes! Back to ze story...''

'' You're too young for this!''

'' I'm perfect for her!''

'' I'm so handsome,she's so pretty. We'd make great babies!'' 

'' I'M WEARING BLACK UNDERWEAR! BLACK OUTRANKS ALL OF YOU!!!''

Everyone turned around to see Yuta standing on a chair with a big grin on his face. '' Caught your attention huh? Who's the man?'' none of them answered,they were too busy mentally punching that guys. The silence that filled the room was soon replaced by Yuta's proclaimation.(dafuq dude get off the chair!!) '' I'M THE MAN!'' letting out a boisterous laugh,the boys went back to ther quarreling session. 

Jeno,who was struggling to push through his bros legs,noticed something. Something about the girl. Her hair..... 
Donghyuk jumped on Jeno,covering his mouth in the process while he started making weird noises. '' VICTORY IS MINE!!'' 

Earlier,Donghyuk was having some victory party by himself,but now he found himself levitating off the ground. Little did he know,he soon met with the hard surface of the ground. '' I'll get y-'' his lips were magically zipped,he felt as if someone shoved a pair of socks in his mouth. He struggled to break free off this grip,but sadly he failed. 

'' Guys!! Sleeping beauty's hair color is changing!!'' 

Poor guy's voice was not to be heared in the corruption in the room. He tried again,announcing the same thing over and over again,making his throat dry in the process. 

'' HEY WATCH IT,YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE GONNA SPILL THE TEA I MADE FOR HER!'' 

'' DOYOUNG-HYUNG!!'' Jeno yelled as he ran towards his hyung. '' SOMEONE'S STEALING YOUR CARROTS!!''

'' WHAT??!!'' Doyoung shrieked as he made his way out of the room to check on his carrots. Once again,Jeno's plan had failed. He let out a huff and hung his head low. 

An idea came into his mind,and Jeno knew it was him time to shine. Take a deep breathe,with a snap of his hand,all the boys fell on the floor. '' MY CARROTS ARE PERFECTLY FINE,WHAT WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT?'' he giggled at Doyoung's remark before he added. '' Doyoung's girlfriend's hair color's changing!''

With another snap of his hands,they were all up and running towards the bed. Her hair color was indeed changing,her dark brown hair was slowly being replaced by snow white hair. The process was indeed slow,it was as if invisible snails were dying her hair. Speed up already!! 

Doyoung dashed into the scene,shoving the boys the the side. '' Move.'' His mouth hung open,his tea still in his hand,and in his other hand was a carrot. '' Guys......'' and yet again,the great Doyoung was shivering. '' My carrots possessed her!!'' he cried out. 

While they were busy laughing at the poor bunny,the girl's eyes slowly opened. The first thing she saw was the warm yellow light of the room that blinded her,making her rub her eyes. She then turned around to see a group of boys attacking one poor fella that looked like a bunny. She voiced out,grabbing their attention in the process. '' Guys,would you keep it down? You're giving me a headache.'' 

'' Sleeping beauty....'' Doyoung murmured. '' you've awaken.'' they all cooed together.

 


≈The corner


I know you,I walked with you once upon a dreammmmm~ 
to those who subscribed,thanks!! I shall thank you here hehe :3
Oh well,gotta go get ready to PARTAYYYYY!!!!

Have a nice day ahead!

-Tam Tam-