roasted

school crush

 

''we are here!!!'' i sang out when we got into the doorway of tao's house.
 
''we're in the living room!'' tao yelled back not bothering to come greet us because he's a lazy piece of .
 
''oh great, i wouldn't want you to to come and say hi to us when we came in here.'' i said sarcastically while frowning. when tao didn't answer me, luhan and i decided to walk in there, yet the only one who looked mad was me, why wasn't it baekhyun and luhan!?
 
''baekhyun, guess what!?!?'' luhan said while running to him. are you serious!? i spent almost an hour trying to find him to make them not be mad anymore, and yet they weren't even mad anymore!?!? i don't even hear them thanking me or tao!
 
''i have something to tell you too! but you go first!'' baekhyun said while scotching closer to luhan.
 
''sehun asked me on a date!'' luhan said. i looked at him with a 'you've got to be kidding me' face while he was still looking like he can see stars, he's such a poor kid, sigh.
 
''no way! chanyeol asked me on a date too!'' baekhyun said equally excited. i looked over to see tao's face which looked like my face when luhan said that he was going on a date with sehun.
 
''okay guys, let's not tell fibs.'' i said looking at them nonchalantly trying not to let them get mad at me.
  
''says the one who said she had a date with amber...'' luhan said matching my nonchalantly making me get mad.
 
''Oh so you're going there fine! well let me just tell you guys, last wednesday luhan went over to see sehun at his locker and you know what sehun did?'' i asked looking at him with threatening eyes.
 
''what did he do!? tao, and baekhyun yelled at the same time while inching closer to me.
 
''don't!'' luhan said with a warning voice.
 
''sehun closed his lo-'' i started saying before luhan jumped on me and put his hands to my mouth.
 
''i'm sorry alright! aish!'' luhan yelled annoyed at me while taking his hands off my mouth. i smiled winningly before pushing him off me.
 
''glad we both understand each other.'' i said smirking before laying my head back.
 
''well since i'm not a liar like you guys, me and kris are going to work on our presentation tomorrow at my house, that's right, my house, a.k.a love making, a.k.a his and start dating.'' tao said smirking while looking at his nails before looking at all of us to see our faces. our faces were all jaw dropped.
 
''you actually got him to come to your house!?'' luhan asked in disbelief.
 
''that's right, that's because i'm better then you guys.'' tao said this time smiling triumphantly.
 
''wait up! i didn't tell you where chanyeol and i were going!'' baekhyun said while moving his hands back and forth.
 
''well where are you going?'' i asked looking at him scared of the answer. i was scared because that means they all our going to have better dates then me, i mean i'm going to be on a date with a third wheel, i feel so bad for minju, it didn't have to be this way though, she brought it apon herself.
 
''we're going to...his house.'' baekhyun said smirking while looking at all of us. tao looked at baekhyun with a death glare, this isn't good. ''so that means he definitely want's me to his d.'' he finished while looking right a tao with the biggest grin.
 
''yeah well did i forget to mention he asked to come over to my house.'' tao said with eyes that were testing baekhyun. luhan and i both gasped at the burn he just gave to baekhyun.
 
''yeah well, so did chanyeol, and you know with my perfect body, all we're going to do is .'' baekhyun said now smirking again.
 
''all we're going to do is that doesn't even make sense.'' tao said like a soil loser would when they lost a game.
 
''well, if it makes you guys feel better theres going to be a third wheel on mine and amber's date.''  i said while looking sadly. they both turned to me and gave me a pity look.
 
''what if you are the third wheel?'' baekhyun said while patting my knee.
 
''as if, we are in love!'' i said pushing his hand off me while saying love longer then it should be said.
 
''as if you guys were in- i mean as if you guys weren't in love'' baekhyun said but quickly stopped to change it because of the warning in my eyes, it's best if they just agree with me, i have dirt on them, they have none on me because i'm an angel.
 
''see even baekhyun agrees with me.'' i said happily while hugging baekhyun.
 
''yeahhhh...'' baekhyun said lowley while scratching his neck. '' how about for the rest of the night we eat a bunch of junk food and watch romance movies!'' baekhyun finished loudly while the air.
 
''yeahh!!'' tao, luhan, and i said at the same time happily while the air as well.
 
the rest of the night was us eating, getting fat, watching movies, crying, and then going to sleep.
 
_
hi, i hope you liked this chapter, the next one i think will be fun, tbh i haven't made it yet so i don't know, but i'm hoping it will be!