fighting for life

school crush

can someone please tell me if they can read the last chapter called , thank you! it would mean so much to me!

 

''guys you know what we should do?'' i said smirking happily while looking at baekhyun and, luhan, while we waited in line for our food, to be honest i never understood why people hated cafateria food, because to me it's life! like who else do you know makes pizza every week or hamburgers? like stop, we all know no one makes those every week so i bless the lunch lady's for making me the food.
 
''what?'' they said sighing. i can kind of see why they would be sighing, since most of my other ideas failed completely, but this is a good easy idea.
 
''so since we all got who we wanted for our semester project, why don't we go and talk to them about who should be the leader and then they'd realize how perfect we were for them, especially me and amber cause lets be real, we are perfect for each other no matter what!'' i said a little to excited for my well being.
 
''well, i don't know about you guys being perfect for each other but i know me and sehun are perfect for each other so lets do it!'' luhan said making us all frown at him and knowing us, there would be a fight no matter what...sigh
 
''excuse you! have you seen how much sehun hates you! chanyeol and me are more of a couple then anyone of your guys pity relationships!'' baekhyun said yeling loudly after he gasped in shock of what his friend said.
 
''are you kidding me!? you don't even talk to chanyeol! all you do is flaunt your body at least amber will talk to me!'' i yelled getting mad at my other best friend. someone please tell me how we are still even friends?
 
''you did not just go there! we talk more then luhan and sehun!'' Baekhyun said loudly and angrily while looking at me. of course like every other time, people where staring or just rolling their eyes.
 
''as if, me and sehun have more talks then you two!'' luhan said laughing arrogantly and pointing at baekhyun.
 
''well at least he doesn't tell me to shut up every time we talk or tell me he hates me!'' baekhyun bit back. when luhan heard this he looked a little taken aback. after he processed what his best friend just said, he fixed him self up and quietly walked out with his head held high trying not to look fazed.
 
''hey guys! sorry i'm late- what's wrong with luhan?'' tao said finally coming into the cafeteria and skipping in line to be with us making a few people groan in protest.
 
''he stepped out of line.'' baekhyun said lowly before walking out of line and going the other way that luhan went. great now tao and i are the only semi happy people in our circle.
 
''what...just...happened?'' tao asked confused and shocked that they both walked out on us.
 
''love, love just happened.'' i said dramatically right before a luncch lady dropped mash potatoes onto my tray.
 
''should we go after them?'' tao asked me while i waited for him to pay for his lunch.
 
''lets give them time to cool off, besides, they'll probably forget about this like they always do.'' i said pushing the subject away.
 
''well then, let's eat! we don't need to starve  like they are doing!'' tao said happily while sitting down and patting the seat next to his for me to sit on.
 
''do you wanna hear an idea i have!?'' i asked excitedly while waiting for his answer.
 
''no, you have bad ideas.'' tao said simply. when i tried to open my mouth to tell him anyways he popped a chicken nugget in it so i couldn't tell him, which by the way could have choked me. the rest of our lunch was just us talking and having fun, like we usually did with the whole group, but it was fun just with tao too.
 
''ready to go to class? or nahhh?'' i said jokingly, which made him frown since he hates when people say nahhhh.
 
''you can walk three steps behind me since you used that word.'' tao said looking serious but of course i didn't listen to him, instead i linked our arms together and smiled up at him happily.
 
''they aren't here yet, and it's been five minutes since class started.'' i whispered into tao's ear getting a little nervous.
 
''i know, what if they killed each other?'' tao asked looking terrified. my eyes opened widly while he said that and then the next second tao and i were up and already walking to the door, well tao was more dragged then him walking but...it's basically the same thing.
 
''and where do you think you guys are going?'' mrs.bru asked looking at us with a frown on her face.
 
''umm...owww, my stomach hurts and tao's foot really hurts!'' i said rubbing my belly while at the same time stepping hard on his foot making him wince in pain. mrs.bru sighed before motioning her hand for us to go. everyone watched us while we left except for mrs.bru who just carried on talking about, well whatever she was talking about before we interrupted.
 
''you didn't have to step on my foot that hard!'' tao growled while rubbing his foot.
 
''get up, we have to find luhan and baekhyun, not waste our time on your foot! i'll go find luhan and you go find baekhyun, okay? baekhyun went that way,'' i said seriously while pointing at the left side of the hallway. ''and then luhan went that way, text me if you find baekhyun before i find luhan, and i'll do the same if i find luhan! now let's go!'' i finished before running off into the right direction, leaving tao by his self.
 
when i turned the corner it was empty, why would i think luhan would be just around the corner? i don't know, it would have been easier. i walked back to the cafeteria thinking he may have been hungry but he wasn't there, but since i was there i went to the vending machine to get to candy bars for baekhyun and luhan and then i was off again!
 
the next place i headed towards was the library where he would occasionally stalk sehun in there since sehun liked reading, sadly luhan hated it or then maybe he would have bounded with sehun on it? i really don't know i just thought maybe he'd get a little smarter since he's slacking. after a few more stops and aimlessly walking i was about to give up and think that maybe he went home but then i remembered about the auditorium where he liked to go to practice his singing. i ran all the way there not stopping for a breath since i was hopping he would be in there. when i went into the auditorium i saw nothing, no luhan, or even baekhyun who may have been in here to since he liked it.
 
''samantha?'' i heard someone say. i turned around and saw minju, great at a time like this i see someone i don't need to find, where was this a few weeks ago when i couldn't go on a field trip yet everyone else got to go!? Sorry for having crap grades! 
 
''hey minju!'' i said smiling happily at her. ''by any chance have you seen luhan or baekhyun around?'' i asked after a second.
 
''luhan or baekhyun...? hmmm...nope, i haven't seen them...but i was thinking that we could go somewhere out of school and hang out...! i mean like talking about our semester project!?'' she asked getting flustered. i frowned a little since she hadn't seen luhan or baekhyun but i smiled at the ending.
 
''sure just tell amber and then tell me where to meet up! but i have to go find luhan so we'll talk about this more later!'' i said quickly with a smile still on my face before running off.
 
''i meant with just you....'' minju said after i left while sighing before leaving.
 
''it's been like, forty minutes already, how come neither tao or i have found luhan or baekhyun? are we seriously that bad of friends!?'' i asked to myself before slouching down. i felt a vibration in my pocket so i quickly grabbed at my phone, since that is the only thing i have that vibrates. i saw that i got a text from tao and frowned.
 
i found baekhyun, i'm bringing him to my house so hurry up with luhan, hope your parents are okay with you skipping a day of school XD xoxo - taobear
 
i'll be there soon, make sure to have a lot of candy and junk food at your house bc there's going to be a lot of crying and drama! alright bye! - me
 
who do you take me for!? - taobear
 
i laughed at the last text before sliding my phone back into my pocket before standing up and going back to looking for luhan.
 
''luhan, luhan come out come out wherever you are.'' i sang trying to snake out luhan with my amazing, beautiful, perfect, angel like voice. a few kids that were walking around were looking at me like 'are you high?' but a matter of factly i am not. i sang that a few more times getting tired of it but i kept on singing it because i am a trooper!
 
''luhan, luhan come out come out wherever you- luhan!? luhan!'' i started while looking around and then that's when i saw him, he was laying down in the nurses office looking really emo. i frowned before stomping in there with a frown on my face.
 
''luhan! get your up! stop acting so emo and lets go!'' i hissed when i got right next to him. he looked up at me startled before scrambling to his feet looking at me with mercy in his eyes. i spun around not talking to him before walking.
 
''wait! he can't leave, he said his stomach was feeling sick!'' the nurse said frantically. i turned to luhan with a big fake smile on my face before turning back to the nurse.
 
''he's only feeling that way since he's on his meriod, now i need to take him back, he'll be fine as long as he gets candy in his system, so we'll be leaving now, thank you for everything you did for him though.'' i said very fake like before turning back to luhan with a dead serious face before leaving. (btw a meriod is a girls period but like for a man..i don't think they actually get these though...)
 
''why are you so mad-'' luhan started as we got out of the nurses office with a pout on his face but i cut him off before he could finish.
 
''shut up! look it's amber!'' i said happily while tightening my grip on luhan skipping over to her with angel like face.
 
''ohhh! sehun's there too!'' luhan said starting to skip with me as he saw his face. we both looked at each other with happy faces before we got over to them.
 
''hey guys!'' luhan and i sang happily when we got to their lockers. when they just stared at us before going back to grabbing their stuff for the next class i started talking again.
 
''i bet you were scared that neither of us were there for mrs.bru's class, i'm so sorry if i made you worry!'' i said sadly while looking at amber.
 
''you were there, but you left because you supposedly had a stomach ache.'' amber said while looking at me once again before closing her locker.
 
''you noticed me! I mean, of course you did! i mean it's only natural to know what your love is doing!'' i said happily while she just rolled her eyes.
 
''can you move, i need to get to class before i'm late,'' she said. i quickly moved out of her way sadly before looking back at her locker. it was so much nicer then everyone else's, well everyones except for chanyeol's, sehun's, and kris' lockers at least, we sneak in once a month to paint, and clean them so they won't get sick! ''oh right, minju told me we'll be meeting at her house tomorrow at like five, try not to be late, i don't want to waste my time at her house while i could be at mine, also she wanted you to be the leader so make sure not to delete any emails.'' amber said while turning back one more time to look at me before going back to walking to our next class. my cheeks might have hurt from smiling so much, but it's so obvious she loves me too! i turned to see a happy luhan and an annoyed sehun.
 
''lets meet at my house so we can talk about the leader, and we can do other things if you want.'' luhan said happily before smirking and moving his finger up and down sehun's arm.
 
''how about, I'm the leader and I'll stay home, and do it myself, so you can have time to bug someone else.'' sehun said annoyed while removing luhan's finger making luhan pout.
 
''no way...! tomorrow night at baskin's and robbins! see you at five!'' luhan said happily before running off to the doors leading to the outside. sehun groaned before turning to me.
 
''please tell him i'm not-'' sehun started while looking serious before i cut him off with a happy smile.
 
''nope! don't be late for your date with luhan!'' i yelled happily before running off to catch up with luhan.
 
''i can't believe i got a date with sehun!'' luhan said in disbelief before turning to me with a huge smile plastered on his face.
 
''this calls for some candy!'' i said happily while pulling out the two candy bars i was supposed to give to him and baekhyun, but baekhyun's at tao's house and, well i'm hungry! i handed him the candy bar with him gladly excepting it and biting a big chunk from it.
 
''guess what.'' i said eyeing him happily.
 
''what?'' he asked suspiciously. ''did you do something to this candy bar!? did you put drugs in it!?'' he yelled spitting the chunk out looking frightened. i frowned at him before saying anything.
 
''no,,,and why would you think i had drugs!?'' i asked getting angry. he just shrugged waiting for me to tell him what i was going to tell him. ''i got a date with amber tomorrow too!'' i said excitedly while looking at him.
 
''really where!? we should double date! that would be so cute!'' luhan said jumping up and down at the thought of us double dating.
 
''we're going to minju's house to work on the presentation...but! amber told me about it and! she said i was the leader!...either way it's still a date!'' i said happily while clapping at the end. luhan's smile turned into a frown knowing that it wasn't really a date but he didn't say anything about it, instead we talked about what it would be like to actually have a date with them and before we knew it, we were already at tao's house.
 
-
wow this seemed longer then the other one XD the next chapter i think will be a lot shorter but the one after that will be fun, plus tao's mv and album came out yesterday, well his mv did, the songs came before that but! i haven't stopped listening and watching the mv since it came out! they are perfect! and seriously the people who are mad at him t(-_-T) this is kind of edited but i didn't have time to check it a third time :/ sorry