new friends, same ambitions?

school crush

 

''yo, yo, yo, wake up parker!'' my dad came in yelling happily. it's my first official day of the new school I'll be going to, and although it going to a new school with new people...i'll keep my hopes up high!

 

''dad, why are you so loud? it's not like it's your first day of a new school, not even your first day of a new work place, that was last week.'' i said flipping over so my face was in the pillows of my new very fluffy bed. since my parents knew i didn't want to go, they got me a very comfortable bed for being so good about the news.

 

''come on, your mom has already made breakfast it's your fave too!'' my dad said sounding like a teenage girl. i laughed at him for shortening favorites before throwing a pillow at him and then got up to go eat.

 

''did you put the chocolate chips in the waffles, or did you forget, again?'' i asked sitting down with a big smile on my face.

 

''no, not this time...i should have though.'' my mom said jokingly while putting a waffle on my plate. i gave her a teasing look before digging in and talking with them for awhile before going up stairs to get ready.

 

''today will be a good day, no a great day! how weird do i sound talking to myself? probably very.'' i said in front of my mirror while waiting for my shower to get hot.

 

once my shower got hot i stripped from my pajamas and then stepped in, after that i headed into my room to get into my new uniform, which to be honest wasn't that nice looking but what can you do? i blew dry my hair, brushed it, then straightened the few pieces that started to curl. i put on a tiny bit of make up and then headed out the door but before that i hugged my parents goodbye and then left.

 

-

 

''wow...this is a nice school!'' i said staring up at the tall building in aww.

 

''yeah it is...hi, I'm baekhyun!'' a cute guy said holding out his hands, which by the way were perfectly manicured.

 

''hi, I'm parker...nice to meet you baekhyun!'' i said accepting his hand. ''love your nails by the way...where did you get them done? it's been like a month since I've done anything to them!''

 

''hmmm is that so? i guess I'll have to take you one day! you're new right...i mean unless you're not, I'm sorry for thinking that you are!'' baekhyun said panicking at the end. i smiled at him since he looked like a puppy.

 

''yeah I'm new...help me to my class?'' i said handing him my sheet with my schedule on it.

 

''aww, we have no classes together.'' he said frowning making me frown. ''psych! you should have seen your face! we have three classes together, thank goodness we have gym together! my group , they actually work out and do what their told! like hello more talking less sweating!'' he said huffing in frustration.

 

''well lucky for you, i hate physical activity, unless it's walking to go shopping or to go eat!'' i said laughing while he handed me my schedule back.

 

''you just became my new best friend....! alright lets get to class, you don't want to be late for your first class of your first day here, now do you?'' he said linking his arm in mine and dragging me off to our class.

 

''hey luhan, tao! this is our new best friend parker!'' baekhyun said pushing me down to sit in the desk next to his and in front of luhan's desk while tao's desk was besides luhan's.

 

''hello, i guess I'm your new best friend parker! nice to meet you!'' i said happily waving at the two.

 

''hi I'm luhan! nice to meet you bestie!'' he said laughing while i think tao? was staring me up and down in the seat next to luhan. his eyes stopped on something not me but my bag?

 

''is that...is that Gucci?'' he said like if it was the last drop of water on the earth and he was a very dehydrated person.

 

''oh this, yeah! i got it from my old friend tirsh! i keep my pencils in it, although i should keep my sunglasses in it instead...'' i said while giving him the little clutch to hold.

 

''i have the same one at my house! we are definitely going to be matching tomorrow with these!'' he said excitedly turning into a happy panda? i mean he does kind of look like one.

 

''guys calm down! their here.'' baekhyun said looking nothing close to calm. i was confused by what he was talking about, but i think it would be best not to ask, at least for right now.

 

i looked over to see four people, four people who were very attractive especially the one trailing behind them on their phone.

 

''who are they, more importantly, who's that?'' i said while pointing at the one who was now of their phone and talking to the other three.

 

''those four people are our world, that actually sounds creepy...um'' baekhyun said laughing awkwardly at the end.

 

'''their not our world...their most of it though....hey sehun!'' luhan said while yelling over to the group. one turned around with a frown on their face, which i was guessing was sehun. i looked back to see luhan waving with a big grin on his face looking like he just found his owner, i do find this very funny and i would pinch his cheeks but i just meet him and he'd probably feel uncomfortable...oh well, I'll just wait till later in our friendship. 

 

''the one that you are talking about, hopefully is amber. the one sitting next to her is chanyeol and the one looking annoyed at luhan is sehun, and then we have my man, kris!'' tao said getting heart eyes when he said kris. i laughed and looked back over to the group.

 

''amber, hmm...i'm totally going to get her!'' i said smiling in content.

 

''really!? well here, sign this! meetings are every friday at the ice cream shop near here. what we do is see how much attention the said person has stared or hopefully talked to one of us...the one with the lowest stares are sadly luhan...'' baekhyun said while shoving a three full sheets of paper in my direction, handing me a pen to sign and then leaning in to whisper the last part.

 

''what? what's this? what are you even talking about? club?'' i asked confused while looking over the piece of paper.

 

''the club we made for them, finally we have someone for amber, who would have known you were a lesbian...hmm this is great though! are club tracks the progress we made with the said love of ours, we always have one of us with us to make sure we don't miss any stares...here watch this.'' baekhyun said before getting up.

 

''oops! my pencil broke, silly me!'' baekhyun said laughing a little before walking over to the group and then bending down slowly right in front of one of them. ohhh i get it know! the guy who baekhyun was bending down in front of him was definitely staring with his jaw dropped and his eyes popped out of his head. ''sorry, didn't see you there.'' he said looking over his shoulder to the guy before getting up slowly and then walking back to us with a smirk on his face.

 

''see what i did there? someone! right that down for friday, that's chanyeol,'' baekhyun said while pointing at the guy he was just in front of. ''i have him wrapped around my fingers, while these two....well ummm, they try.'' baekhyun finished with a laugh.

 

''hmm, this is actually a smart club...so are you dating him?'' i asked while signing the last piece of paper. i looked up when i heard luhan and tao laughing.

 

''as if! he might have the most stares in this club, but that's as far as it goes!'' tao says laughing even more.

 

''yeah! even sehun talks to me more then chanyeol talks to you!'' luhan joined in on bashing his friends dreams of having chanyeol.

 

''hey! at least it's better then chanyeol ever saying shut up to me like sehun does to you all the time!'' baekhyun said getting annoyed. luhan quickly shut up while pouting.

 

''he does get the most stares from chanyeol since he usually does aual gestures near chanyeol, but chanyeol is to dumb to talk to our baekkie!'' tao said while pinching baekhyun's cheeks.

 

''hey he's not dumb!'' baekhyun said while defending his dearly beloved..

 

''really? because i remember seeing his grades, why do i remember? oh that's right! because you made us go after dark to change a bad grade he got!'' tao said getting angry. i started laughing at how committed baekhyun was to chanyeol, it was so cute.

 

''hmmm...i'm going to go say hi to her!'' i said proudly while standing up.

 

''are you kidding me!?'' all three of them said in horror and in disbelief

 

''yeah? why?'' i asked pouting.

 

''that's amber...not just a class mate we have! we have to be smart with our choices around them!'' luhan said still in disbelief.

 

''this is a smart choice, I'm making myself known to her...someone mark this for the traking...i'll be coming in like a wrecking ball for sure!'' i said happily before walking over to her. i could hear all three of them silently begging for me to come back and not do anything stupid but....i don't think i will, I'm pretty good at everything...

 

''excuse me! what are you doing out of your seat? class is about to begin!'' the teacher said coming in, right when i was about to tap amber on the shoulder...everyone turned to look at me, in clouding amber...great, I'm guessing this is what they meant by the begging.

 

''what was i doing? i was going to go around and greet everyone individually before class started, but i guess i was to slow.'' i said confidently while mentally patting myself on the back.

 

''hmm, so you're the person who transferred here? ms.crisp? am i right?'' the teacher asked.

 

''that is right, nice to meet you ms,kim, how nice to meet you!'' i said walking over to her, to greet her. she looked at me for a few seconds in shock before going back to her normal look, I'm guessing it's her normal look at least.

 

''um, nice to meet you too...but class has begun...so go back to your seat!'' she said coughing at the beginning before ending strongly.

 

''alright,'' i said spinning around to walk back. ''hello class mates i am ms.crisp, but I'd rather you call me by my first name, which is parker, nice to meet you all!'' i said while walking back to my seat and waving at them. everyone was either talking quietly or laughing at me. i didn't mind it that much but i could definitely tell that mrs.kim was not going to like me. i looked over to see if amber was looking at me which sad to say she wasn't, but that doesn't mean she wasn't while i was up at the teacher! she so was...

 

''what did we tell you? you're just lucky you are smart enough to think of something that fast...so that means you will go with us while we stal- watch over them...just in case they see us...'' baekhyun said before doodling on his note book waiting for the class to be over. i don't know why or how I'm already ready to stalk the crap out of amber...but i am, and I'm not even mad.

 

-

 

do you know how much it that we have gym right after lunch!? I'm so bloated right now!'' baekhyun said while we were both walking to the gym.

 

''i know! we should at least wait till the next class, or better yet not have it!'' i said complaining and agreeing with him one hundred percent.

 

''high school ...'' baekhyun said pouting while leaning his head on my shoulder and sighing dramatically.

 

we soon parted ways to go change into the gym uniforms, which the girls had to wear a white t-shirt and some short blue shorts with white shoes.

 

''wow, this is actually a cute outfit...i look so athletic in this!'' i said to myself while looking down at my shoes.

 

''hey, you're samantha, right?'' a girl said from beside my locker.

 

''yeah? why? i don't have gum if that's what you are looking for.'' i said while on guard. 

 

'' no that's not what i wanted,'' she said laughing. ''i just wanted to say hi and that my name is minju and that this morning when you were talking to our teacher was really funny.'' she finished with a smile and an extended hand.

 

''ohhh, thanks...i didn't mean to...-no way! umm i have to go...! it was nice meeting you!'' i said happily while paying attention to her before i spotted amber, my train of thought was lost and all i knew i had to do was get out as soon as i could and find baekhyun.

 

''baekhyun!? baekhyun!? baek- oh there you are!'' i said looking around the crowded gym. i ran over to him as fast as i could and when i got there i was out of breath, one of my lowest points in all of my seventeen years of living.

 

''hmm? parker what's wrong!? did you loose your hair band!? don't worry! i have one right here! people always ask me for one.'' baekhyun asked looking scared or concerned? or both maybe?

 

''what? no, i ran over here to tell you amber was in the gym with us! how could she be boring!?'' i asked hitting his arm a little bit hard.

 

''wow you're dumb,'' he said laughing. ''every senior is in this class if you haven't come to realize yet. we're cut into four groups, sadly none of our loves are in our group...not even luhan or tao!'' baekhyun finished while whining.

 

''ohhh...that , how could you do something as change chanyeol's grade but not his gym class!?'' i asked while sulking.

 

''it would be to obvious duhh.'' baekhyun said while laughing. '' i usually spend my time watching him or either getting his attention in his class so that's always fun, also even if amber was in our group, she would be boring. all she does is sports.''

 

''hmm, well whatever..she probably looks hella fine while doing them.'' i said laughing while he joined me.

 

''hey, looks like you're in this class too?'' the girl from earlier, minju? said while walking over to me and baekhyun.

 

''yeah! sorry for leaving so suddenly.'' i said sheepishly.

 

''no problem.'' she said. there was a few awkward seconds before anyone said anything.

 

''what happened to your shoes?'' baekhyun asked while pointing down at her shoes.

 

''oh...i dropped something on them when i was in the toilets...'' she said while blushing.

 

''no way...you dropped your tampon!?'' i whispered yelled. not noticing her blushing even more from the question, i waited for her to answer.

 

''uh...,'' she started while laughing awkwardly. ''yeah...that time of the month, you know?'' she said while touching her arm.

 

''tell me about, when I'm on it i bring a big box of oreos to eat during each class, except for lunch!'' i said completely understanding her pain.

 

''do you think you could share those oreos when you're on your period with me?'' baekhyun asked jokingly.

 

''yeah just pay me fifty dollars for each bite.'' i told him joking.

 

''minju! over here!'' someone yelled from across the room.

 

''coming! bye guys! can't wait to talk to you guy more!'' minju said waving before leaving.

 

''hmm, she's never came over to talk to me before...'' baekhyun said bitterly after she left.

 

''maybe that's because you are a boy and have cooties!'' i said happily.

 

''alright everyone! stop chit chatting with you're friends!'' one of the gym teachers said before baekhyun could say anything more to me. ''today we are going to be doing the mile run, try to do better then you're last score! and have fun with it!'' the teacher finished with a grin while all the students were groaning.

 

''great, at least we can be with sehun and tao, and try to get a good view of chanyeol's and amber's ...but we probably wont since their the fastest also sehun is to while tao always gets a good view of kris' but because 'running is not his style' '' baekhyun said pouting.

 

''i have an idea! what if we 'accidently' fall and 'hurt' our ankles and then have to go to the nurses, but! since we can't walk that grate we ask if amber and chanyeol can help us bring us to the nurses?'' i asked happily at my well thought out plan.

 

''are you kidding me!? have you not learned anything since this morning!?'' baekhyun asked.

 

''come on baek, it's a full proof plan!'' i whinnied at him while shaking his arm.

 

''...fine, but if anything bad happens I'm blaming you!'' he said sighing. i smiled at him before grabbing his arm and walking outside to the field.

 

this was going to be a great gym class, i could already tell...

 

______________________-

 

hi i hope you liked the first chapter XD new update will probably come tomorrow or late tonight!