school crush

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU CAN SEE THIS CHAPTER THANK YOU!!!

''good morning everyone!'' luhan sang loudly while walking into our first class of the day. tao, baekhyun, and i just groaned while baekhyun sipped his coffee and tao wiped his eyes from the lack of sleep he had gotten the night before. ''ohhh! good morning to you too luhan, why are you so happy?'' luhan asked himself sarcastically before telling us why, yet non of us really cared...poor lulu

 

''I'm happy because i over heard mr.lee and mr.woo talking about having pairs to do a presentation on...well, i don't know what we are doing it on, but! that means me and sehunnie will be partners!'' he finished happily. by the time he said pairs we all perked up and by the time he finished we were all happy just like him,

 

''no way!? that means we can all get our boyfriends and girlfriends!'' tao said while jumping out of his seat while making a few people stare at him looking a little scared.

 

''as if you had kris as your boyfriend...' baekhyun mumbled while rolling his eyes.

 

''yah! you're one to talk like that! if i remembered correctly you weren't dating chanyeol either!'' tao satiated angrily while sitting back down. baekhyun gasped at tao before giving him a death glare.

 

''alright guys, calm down we don't need you guys to kill eachother...besides non of us are dating anyone...so let's keep that in mind as well...'' i said trying to make both of them calm down....wow i am great at advice! i should really get paid for it!

 

''what are you talking about!? me and sehun are dating! are you dumb!? did you not remember the date we had!?'' luhan yelled in shock making everyone in the class stare at our direction. at least baekhyun and tao calmed down...

 

''of course! how could i forget about you going to his work when he was leaving, my bad.'' i said sarcastically earning stifled laughs from baekhyun, tao, and a few other classmates who were still listening to our conversation.

 

''you did not just say that sarcastically!?  you bit-!'' luhan yelled angrily but quickly shut up when he saw that mr.lee came in. even though he went silent that did not mean he didn't stop looking at me with a pissed off face. i sighed before shrugging him off knowing that in a few minutes he would completely forget about this and start talking to me about how handsome sehun was.

 

''hello class! today will be a fun class for a little because, dun dun dunnn!!! the first semester project is here and that means you guys get to choose partners or what topic you want to do for a presentation! so put your heads down so we can vote which one you guys would rather have!'' mr.lee said happily while everyone just put their heads down waiting for him to carry on, but before that they did that they gave the person they wanted a creepy face. i have to admit i did a weird face to amber but sadly she didn't look at me....what a pity..i mean i don't want to her but..how about i just shut up.... ''raise your hand if you want partners?'' he asked and literally the only thing you could hear was everyone's hands in the air, like it sound like 'whoosh' no joke. ''okay...well that definitely over rides choosing what you want to talk about, so I'll start calling out names for you to pick your partner.'' mr.lee said a little sad. did he want us to choose what we wanted our project to be orrrr....?

 

''jimin who do you want?'' mr.lee asked while turning to the very fit guy, he's always a happy person, i wish i could become better friends with him.

 

''yoongi!'' he sang happily while latching onto the more annoyed looking yoongi that was his friend, i think he was at least? (just if you were wondering, yes i am yoonmin trash, fight me if you don't ship them.)

 

''baekhyun....i already know who you want...yuna?'' mr.lee said looking at his clip board before going to look up at yuna to see who she wanted.

 

''what!? how do you know who i want!? maybe i want someone else!'' baekhyun said getting over dramatic while jumping out of his seat and staring at mr.lee with a 'fight me' face. everyone, and i mean everyone, even mr.lee sighed knowing that he was blowing this out of proportions, but sadly that's what our group does...

 

''fine baekhyun, who do you want?'' mr.lee said not interested in the slightest.

 

''hmmm....i want min-chanyeol! tricked ya!'' he said laughing at the end making everyone role their eyes at him except chanyeol who looked embarrassed and a little scared while trying to hide behind his backpack...at least they will talk more...right?

 

''I'll pick junsu!'' yuna said answering mr.lee's question before baekhyun butted in. mr.lee smiled before going onto other people. it was about three more people before tao was called but sadly mr.lee knew who he wanted to and the same thing happened as like baekhyun, he lashed out as well. after a few more people it was luhan's turn.

 

''luhan-!? luhan, just remember you should do what's best for both you and the other person-!'' mr.lee said quickly but luhan didn't even give him more then a second before his answer.

 

''i want sehun!'' luhan yelled happily while pointing at sehun who was giving luhan death glares. i do really feel bad for sehun, you can just tell how much he doesn't like luhan....

 

''of course you'd still pick him...minju, who do you want?'' mr.lee said lifelessly while looking at minju.

 

''i want parker!''''minju said happily. i smiled at her happily but hidden under that was a face that was ready to kill a . like are you kidding me!? i was supposed to choose amber and then she'd realize how perfect i was and then she'd fall in love with me and then we'd get married, adopt two kids, and live in a suburban neighborhood! but thanks to minju that will never happen anymore! 

 

''alright...'' mr.lee said a little shaky while looking over to see my face and I'm pretty sure he could see through my fake smile but he didn't say anything except sighing and carrying on. ''jaebum, who do you want?'' he said while turning his head to look at the said boy who always had perfect hair and i would definitely give him a 10/10 for looks because no matter what happened to him he would always look flawless! he could have spilt throw up on his self and still look flawless!? like tell me your ways jaebum so i can look as flawless and then amber could fall in love with me!!!

 

''I'll pick jinyoung!'' he said smiling at the boy, which personally made me want to stab myself because i talk to jinyoug a lot and he goes on and on about how much he likes jaebum but then he's like 'that dumb idiot never notices how much i like him and that he see's me as just a best friend!?' I'm fighting for their relationship, plus, I'm pretty sure everyone can see how much jinyoung likes him and they can also see how dense jaebum is for not noticing it! he seriously needs wake up and smell the roses because it's getting on everyone's nerves how he can't see it!

 

''no surprise there....missa?'' he said not phased at all, it's like he knows who everyone likes...it's weird...

 

''i want onew!'' she sang while grabbing onto onew's arm.

 

''alright, well that is everyone except amber...is there any group that you want to be in? like with a group with your friends?'' mr.lee asked looking at amber who was probably about to say that she didn't want to be in a group but before she could say anything, i was already saying something.

 

''she can be with us!'' i yelled happily while looking over at amber and giving her the most biggest grin i could ever give anyone. she returned it with a frown before going back and probably doodling something. the whole time that happened i could feel someone staring at me but i didn't turn around to see who it was because amber was way more important then that.

 

''alright! amber, you'll be with parker and minju then, have fun.'' he said looking at her pitifully before going on with further instructions. ''now that, that is all taken care of, I'll be sending an email tomorrow of a topic to who ever you choose to be the leader of the pair and then you can plan the rest of it at lunch or whenever, i don't really care as long as you get it done and make it look nice.'' he said before going on to teach. i couldn't keep the smile off my face that whole class period now knowing that amber will fall in love with me like the whole plan was suppose to be of course, before minju ruined it by choosing me.

 

_

idk if that was short or not but it was really late at night at night when i wrote this so...yeah...hope you liked this chapter! XD