making the first move

school crush

 

''alright we know the plan right?'' i asked looking at baekhyun.

 

''what plan?'' luhan asked sneaking up between baekhyun and i.

 

''no plan.'' baekhyun said turning around to look at luhan.

 

''plan? what? is it about Gucci!? are we going to steal some Gucci!?'' tao said coming next to luhan with an excited grin.

 

''there's no plan!'' baekhyun said loudly while shaking his hands up and down.

 

''oh come on, lets just tell them.'' i said sighing dramatically. baekhyun frowned but didn't say anything letting me tell them. ''we made a plan for the mile. we fall down, then we pretend we hurt our ankles-''

 

''yeah, and then we go tell the teachers we need to go to the nurses and then we also ask if chanyeol and amber could take us to the nurses since we can't walk by our self or with each other!'' baekhyun cut me off while smiling widely when he said chanyeol's name.

 

''hey! i was telling them! and you were the one who didn't want to tell them, saying there was no plan!'' i said frowning at him.

 

''that's a smart plan! can we join? well obviously we can since we're part of this club.'' tao said happily while linking our arms together.

 

''well...we can,'' baekhyun said pointing at luhan, me, and his self. ''but you can't....! only because kris doesn't finish before everyone and we have to do it before anyone else is finished.'' baekhyun finished trying to help tao understand why he couldn't be part of the plan.

 

''....that stupid lazy ! i don't like him anymore! count me out of being in the club! where are my papers! I'll burn them!'' tao yelled loudly making a big scene. i was surprised no one was staring at him.

 

''this happens every week, don't worry about it.'' luhan whispered into my ear while keeping his eyes on tao, eyeing him up and down.

 

''you're making a scene-...and there he goes...'' baekhyun said sadly watching his friend leave to go yell at kris. we all followed behind him waiting to see him explode.

 

''wu yifan! come out where ever you are!'' tao yelled sweetly even though his eyes were filled with rage.

 

''tao? what's wrong with you?'' kris asked confused.

 

''you, you are what's wrong with me! hate you! the only way i wont hate you is if you run as fast as you can and come in fourth on the mile! so get your in shape before we start!'' tao said slowly filling his voice with anger. kris just sighed at the boy in front of him.

 

''alright, alright...i'll try. just go get ready for your mile.'' kris said sighing before motioning for tao to leave him alone.

 

''so their not dating?'' i asked a little confused, since it looks like kris cares for tao and tao obviously cares for him since he's in an actual club for him! it just...wow this is a lot to understand in one whole day...

 

''i know, weird right?'' baekhyun said awkwardly standing next to me.

 

''yeah...well i bet my money they'll be the first to date out of this club!'' i said laughing when i saw baekhyun's face.

 

''ge, thanks. that makes me feel so much better about chanyeol and i ever getting together, such a big relief knowing you don't bet money on us for being the first couple.'' baekhyun said plainly while walking in front of me to get ready for the run.

 

''aww, come on baek! i was joking.'' i said running to catch up with him.

 

''yeah whatever...just get ready.'' he said while getting in running position. ''don't let your eyes leave chanyeol, sehun, or amber for a second. right when their done I'm pushing us over so get ready.'' he finished with a serious tone. i gulped getting a little nervous before the whistle was blown for us to start.

 

baekhyun, tao, luhan, and i were keeping the same pace. we were basically walking, but like a fast walk...least to say we were the ending people to the faster on the whole track...if that makes sense?

 

''I'm so proud of kris! look at him! he's so perfect!'' tao said gushing at his man after five minutes of the mile, people were already on their last lap so that means our plan will be in the process soon.

 

''i think sehunnie's more perfect, don't you guys think? good job sehunnie! you're almost there!'' luhan asked us before yelling encouragements at sehun who didn't even turn around to see luhan. tao, baekhyun, and i just looked at each other like 'are you serious' i feel so bad for luhan, and it's only the first day.

 

''oh crap, their done!'' baekhyun yelled enough for us to hear but not for anyone else to hear. he quickly pushed me down while he tumbled on top of me.tao and poor luhan were falling under mine and baekhyun's weight.

 

''teacher!? owwww! this actually hurt!'' luhan said about to cry while tao...well tao was already crying like a baby sooo...

 

''what happened to you guys?'' the gym teacher asked once he got over to us.

 

''baekhyun accidently tripped over something and made parker fall on to us and now our ankles hurt!'' luhan said as if the teacher was dumb.

 

''do you think you guys could finish the mile? i mean, you guys are still on your first lap...'' the teacher asked with a frown.

 

''look! mr.xia, tao is crying like a baby, and we're all hurting so just let us go to the nurse already!'' baekhyun yelled letting the anger get the best of him while he was holding his ankle trying to help it's swelling.

 

''...fine, you'll just have to retake it, now get up and go!'' mr.xia, thank goodness i found out his name just incase i need it for some other time, yelled annoyed at us. tao gave him the rudest stare.

 

''are you dumb? we can't walk! we are going to need help!?'' tao yelled getting everyone's attention, baekhyun got a little attention but not as much as tao did, but why'd he get noticed here and not when he was flipping out over kris?

 

''fine! minju! junsu! come here and help these people get to the nurse!'' mr.xia yelled angrily while looking at the two he called.

 

''what!? no! we can't have them! plus there's four of us! we need four people, a.k.a chanyeol, kris, sehun, and amber!'' baekhyun yelled in frustration before coughing a little. mr.xia smiled happily before talking again.

 

''junsu can be in the middle of luhan and tao while minju could be in between you and parker...now let's go!'' mr.xia said all nicely before yelling the last part making all of us hate him a little more.

 

-

 

''wow, you're havey...you should stop eating for a little, just until you are easier to carry.'' minju said while looking at me.

 

''maybe you should stop eating for a little,'' i sarcastically copycatted. ''are you dumb? i don't want to die, plus food is my love and i don't even weigh that much!'' i yelled annoyed. i shouldn't be mad since i was the one that put us in this situation but i knew that baekhyun, tao, and luhan were probably all annoyed at me ...

 

''sorry, i didn't mean to sound rude...does your ankle hurt? i could rub it for you when we get to the nurses?'' she asked looking a little embarrassed, I'm guessing from what she said before?

 

''yes! that would be great, if sehunnie was here I'd rather him do it for me, but since he's not, and you offered I'll take it!'' luhan said looking over at minju.

 

''what? no! i mean, i asked parker, not you...'' she said looking down.

 

''what!? that's not fair! if you ask her, then you're asking all of us since we're her best friends!'' luhan stated loudly and very angrily.

 

''oh just shut up luhan! your feet probably smell of sweat since you tried to get close to sehun on the track.'' baekhyun said sighing in annoyance. this was defiantly not how i imagined my first day at a new school to be like...

 

''oh guys look, we're here!'' i said trying to lighten the mood with a smile. ''thank you minju, and junsu. you guys can go back.''
 

''shouldn't we wait?'' minju asked confused.

 

''no, not unless you rub my feet.'' luhan mumbled under his breath before grabbing my hand and dragging both of us into the nurses office and baekhyun, and tao following behind.

 

-(2 months and 4 days later)

 

''so on to tracking this weeks score, lets start with tao's stares and talks with kris!'' baekhyun said while having a big white board in the window of the ice cream shop.

 

''he got eight stares and one talk for when i was with him!'' luhan yelled happily.

 

''wow, you're falling behind tao, you should at least get fourteen from each of us...'' baekhyun mumble before writing the number on the board. i looked over to see a sulking tao so i patted his shoulder before giving him a reassuring smile.

 

''i got sixteen stares and zero talks when i was with him'' i said smiling happily.

 

''great...i got twelve stares and three talks...so eight, sixteen, and twelve equal 36 stares and three plus one equals four... so you need to get better, i know you can do it!'' baekhyun said frowning but when he saw his friends face he quickly reassured him since no one liked a sad/mad tao

 

''i hate that jerk...he needs to watch me more!'' tao yelled angrily before storming off to find kris and yell at him.

 

''good luck, tao!'' i yelled when he got out the door. he yelled a thanks before he was out of sight.

 

''well, now that tao has left, we can continue. lets hear luhan's scores.'' baekhyun said continuing while grabbing tao's notebook with the scores on it.

 

''alright,, when i was with him he got five stares, and seven talks...mostly shut up...but, at least he's talking to you!'' i said while patting luhan's shoulder.

 

''when he was with tao he got...three stares, and two talks..''  baekhyun said sadly before going on to his. ''when you were with me though, you got eight stares and six talks! maybe I'm your lucky charm.''  baekhyun said teasingly while i gave him a dirty look.

 

''as if, last week he only got two stares and zero talks from being with you.'' i said while sticking my tongue out at him he just huffed and went to count the scores.

 

''okay luhan you got sixteen stares...and fifteen talks!'' baekhyun said happily, he wasn't joking when he said luhan had the most talks.

 

''of course i did a good job, sehun loves me!'' luhan sang happily.

 

''okay don't get to cocky...lets move onto parkers.'' baekhyun said while moving to me.

 

''oh okay! i have twelve stares from her, and ten talks...you're really good at talking to people...how do you do it? maybe i could start talking to sehun more and more!'' luhan said excitedly. i smiled in happiness because this was going to be piece of cake, as long as i keep starting the conversations with her.

 

''well tao and i both got five stares each and than he got three talks and i got one...so in total thats.....22 stares and fourteen talks..,good job you guys! now lets go onto mine!'' baekhyun sang the last part happily. ''tao got fifteen stares and then...zero talks? that idiot, he must be joking!?'' baekhyun finished looking at his paper furiously.

 

''well i got twenty stares and two talks!'' luhan said quickly with a big smile but he was definitely scared.

 

''i got seventeen stares and one talk....'' i said looking at baekhyun with the same face luhan had on.

 

''so that's fifty two stares and three talks!? that lazy bastard! i hate him so much! he needs to up his game if he ever thinks he'll have a chance with me! the clubs dismissed, see you on monday.'' baekhyun yelled angrily before grabbing the white board and storming off to join tao in his pity party.

 

''wow...umm sorry everybody!'' i said standing up and giving everyone sorry looks while bowing.

 

''lets leave before anything else happens here...lets go to the mall! sehunnie, chanyeol, kris, and amber work there friday through sunday so we need to hurry.'' luhan said while grabbing my arm and linking it with his and dragging us off into the direction of the mall.

 

''shouldn't we call tao and baekhyun to come?'' i asked confused before looking ahead.

 

''do you really want two pissed off people, going to the place where the two people their most pissed off at are?'' he asked looking at me dumbly. ''that's what i thought, now lets go, plus i can finally get a few more stares from sehun!''

 

''yeah, yeah...but they'll be even more pissed at us if we don't ask them to come.'' i said frowning at luhan.

 

''fine, but just wait till you see the scene they cause...go on, call them.'' luhan hissed. great now he's pissed. i sighed before pulling out my phone and calling them both.

 

luhan and i waited out side the mall for baekhyun and tao to get here. it took fifteen minutes before they both got here. when they got here they looked so pissed off, great...maybe luhan was right.

 

''alright, let's go! i wanna see my, honey.'' baekhyun said sweetly before he turned into a devil when he said honey.

 

''alright, but lets be cautions of our surroundings, and not get out of hand...alright?'' i said stopping both tao and baekhyun from going. they just gave me a fake smile before pushing me out of the way.

 

''this is why you shouldn't have invited them!'' luhan whispered yelled into my ear before storming off after the two pissed off people, we call our friends.

 

''great now i have three pissed off friends...'' i mumbled to myself before running after the three.

 

when i found them they were already walking into a sports store called ...great a sports store...sports, stores, and definitely , should not go together! oh hey! there's amber!

 

''hey amber!'' i said running over to her forgetting my friends. she turned around confused before seeing me. she looked at me shocked before going back to what she was doing, trying to ignore me?

 

''hey parker! how's it going? oh it's good thanks!'' i said talking to myself while trying to get amber's attention. i sighed before talking again. ''look, I'm sorry! i didn't mean to get you in trouble today, but to be honest, at least you got to skip gym because of it...you should be thanking me!'' i finished before smiling in content while waiting for her to thank me.

 

''are you kidding?'' she asked turning around again with a stare sehun would usually give luhan...what's wrong with her? ''oh, you're not kidding? why would i thank you for throwing a basketball at minnie and making me go to the principles office, for something i didn't do!?'' she asked looking dumbfounded plus angry at me.

 

''what? i was helping you. you didn't want to be in that conversation i could tell, plus, like i said you're lucky you got out of gym..so i think you owe me..'' i said confusedly looking at her.

 

''are you dumb or something-?''

 

''you ! you should have talked to me more!'' we both heard yelling behind me. i spun around to see a scared chanyeol and a mad baekhyun who was throwing tennis balls at chanyeol.

 

''what do you mean? i-im sorry...?'' chanyeol said sadly while ducking down a little and covering his face with his hands.

 

''you're so...ughhhh!i hate you so much!'' baekhyun yelled frustratingly while picking up some of the balls to throw again.

 

''I'll be right back, someone needs to go stop baekhyun, and that someone will be me!'' i said while waving happily at amber before running over to stop the scene.

 

''please....just stop throwing the balls....i'll do anything!'' chanyeol cried out while looking through his arms to stare at the fuming boy in front of him.

 

''let me think, what do i want? hmmm? oh right!? i want you to stop being a coward and start talking to me!'' baekhyun yelled while throwing the balls faster.

 

''alright, calm down baek, put down the balls....'' i said cautiously stepping forward to the armed boy. he was panting heavily while staring at chanyeol with the most dirtiest look I've ever seen him make.

 

''fine...let's go..'' he said after a few minutes. he threw one last ball before putting the rest back and walking over to me. ''and you, you better think of something to fix this, yeol..'' he said one last time turning around to look at him before turning back to me and storming out, probably going to go look for some clothing store. i smiled happily at them and then turned around to find amber, but she was already over helping some different customer...jeez, i told her I'd be right back...

 

''now I'll just have to find luhan and-'' i started before i heard another yell from the left side of me a few feet away from where i was.

 

''thirty six? thirty six!? are you kidding me!? why wont you stare at me more! this is why i hate you! i don't love you anymore you piece of trash, cheapskate, who i hate!'' tao said crying angrily at kris. kris looked mortified at the scene in front of him. why is it whenever we go places theirs always a scene!?

 

''what are you talking about? thirty six?'' kris said trying to sound calm while trying to grab tao's flailing arms.

 

''thirty six's stares you ! jeez! and here i thought, chanyeol was the dumbest out of all of you guys!'' tao yelled angrily while kicking his feet at kris' shin's since kris was restraining his arms. i looked over to see a sad chanyeol when he heard what tao said...poor guy, he's had such a bad with baekhyun and now tao saying that..

 

''so you want me to stare more at you?'' kris asked confused at the crying boy in front of him.

 

''duhhh! isn't it obvious!?'' tao yelled while getting tired of kicking. he wiped his tears away before telling kris to get off him and leaving to go find baekhyun and walk around with him so they can talk about how much they hate kris and chanyeol so much.

 

''great...now i just have to find luhan...'' i sighed while walking around to find him. i found him in the soccer section while he was talking to a bored sehun who just wanted to leave, but since he was an employee he had to help, everyone for as long as they wanted...

 

''so do you think this soccer ball looks better on me or this one?'' luhan asked while holding up a white and a blue soccer ball up in front of his chest for sehun to choose.

 

''neither...'' sehun sighed while looking at anything other then luhan...should i just wait and see what happens or should i stop luhan from making sehun hate him even more....i think i should wait...just a little bit longer. oh wow! amber's over at the swimming section!

 

''amber! I'm back! now you and i can talk...you can help me pick out a bathing suit! hmmm, do you think I'd look better in a one piece or a two piece?'' i asked while looking at the bathing suits before giving her a side glance waiting for her answer.

 

''neither...'' she muttered while looking at me annoyed...wow tough crowd today..

 

''you know...you're acting a lot like sehun acts to luhan, so that basically means you like me!'' i sang happily while putting my full attention on her with a big grin. she sighed at me before saying anything.

 

''is this all you need? or can i go actually help someone who needs it?'' she asked annoyed.

 

''i do actually need help! i don't know which one would look good on me so I'm asking one of my favorite people to help.'' i said matter of fact.

 

''if i tell you which one to get you'll leave me alone, right?'' amber huffed while crossing her arms. i smiled happily and shook my head yes. ''then try this one.'' she said pointing at a white strapless one piece with a see through stomach while a white zigzag was going through it. i smiled happily before grabbing it.

 

''hmmm...wait right here!'' i said before skipping off and going to the changing room to try it on.

 

''hurry up or I'm leaving to go help someone else.'' she said after a few seconds of waiting. hmmm, she's very impatient? oh well!

 

''alright...i'm....done!'' i said happily jumping out of the changing room.

 

''alright, bye.'' amber said spinning around and leaving me to go help someone else.

 

''hmm..great....wow, i do look good in this!'' i said making my mood even happier by the choice of the bathing suit she picked out for me.

 

''see you tonight at 8 sehunnie! don't be late.'' luhan yelled while waving goodbye at the annoyed sehun before walking over to me.

 

''you got a date with sehun!?'' i yelled excitedly while jumping up and down 

 

''duhhhh, at eight I'm coming to see him before he leaves to go home!'' luhan sang happily. i frowned at him actually not getting a date with him but quickly replaced it with a smile.

 

''good for you! look at what amber picked out for me!'' i said while spinning around showing off the bathing suit she picked for me.

 

''wow...she knows your body figure really well...are you sure you haven't done anything with amber that we don't know about it.'' luhan said smirking at me while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

''ha...ha...very funny. I'll be out in a sec. then we can leave.'' i said not amused before going back to the changing room and changing into the clothes i came in on. ''all right, lets go buy this and then go drop me off at home and then you can comeback for sehun!'' i said linking our arms together and heading to the cash registers.

 

''look who's a cashier!?'' luhan said while pointing at the end register.

 

''kris!? lets so go to him!'' i said happily while luhan was already dragging me off to see him.

 

''hey kris! check us out?'' luhan said while putting a yellow soccer ball on the register and then my bathing suit there.

 

''tao's not here, right?'' kris asked a little tensed while checking out the items.

 

''no, he and baekhyun left after that episode...'' i said sadly but instead of him being sad, he was relieved.

 

''that's good...can you tell him I'm sorry and I'll try to stare at him more often?'' kris asked completely serious and completely pitiful making luhan and i bust out laughing.

 

''we'll tell him, don't worry.'' i said giving him a reassuring smile.

 

''thanks...$67.29 is the amount.'' kris said after a few seconds of silence.

 

''awwww, can't it be on the house?'' luhan asked while taking out his wallet to pay for his ball.

 

''no, i don't want to be fired from the only place that would hire me, now hurry up, there's other people in line.'' he sighed getting a little frustrated. we sighed before paying our half and leaving to my house to drop me off.

 

hope you liked this chapter! it took longer then i though, mostly because i was re-watching black butler...butttttt it's finished now! so on to writing the next chapter!