THREE

Three Months

[ Hara's point of vIew ]

When we went out of the cafe, he held open the door for me, leading me wIth hIs casted right arm. That, was so manly. And It was the first time a guy did that for me. 

"Thank You!"

He took me to a nearby shoppIng street, where street food, cheap clothing and accessorIes were sold. The aroma of the spicy rice cakes, the freshly cooked onion pancakes filled the air. Although it was still early into the afternoon, the street was bustling with people, both young and old. And there we were, standIng at the entrance of the street.

"Erm, Junhyung." I mumbled, fumblIng wIth my fIngers as I stared at the ground. 

"Yeah?" he answered, turning his head towards me.

"I know this may seem absurd, but....erm.." my cheeks were gettIng hot. ThIs was really embarrasIng.

"Yup? What Is It?' he added,"You know you can tell me anythIng."

I sIghed. I touched the back of my neck, and looked up at the brIght sky. 

Here goes.

"I wonder If you could be my boyfrIend for a day", There. I said it.

"Please don't misunderstand me. I haven't had any serious relationship in my life. All along I was surrounded by fake attention seeking guys..so.. I wanted to know how it feels like to have someone love you, hold your hands as you walk, wear a couple tee with you, laugh with you,etc. You get what i mean? I wanted to try things that i havent managed to before i, you know, die." I added on, it was really embarrassing. I felt flustered and dug my hands into my pocket immediately.

He chuckled. 

What? Seriously? He laughed at me after i managed to say all those?

"Yeah, its alright." he said, and stretched out his hand infront of me.

I shyly looked up and gave a questioning look.

"Didn't you say you want to know how it felt like to hold a guy's hand?" 

I jerked my hand out of my pockets and reached out. Before i know it, he held it and started pulling me forward. I was still recovering from shock then, it would seem weird to other people, but he actually accept my request. I stared at his back view as he lead me forward, and unknowingly, i smiled to myself.

[ JunHyung's Point of View ]

To be honest, i was really shy when she asked me that. Pretty much absurd. But i had to fulfill a cancer patient's wish right? And how could i reject those really cute gestures and really quick talking? And i wanted to forget about that snotty woman. 

I brought her around, bought her ice cream, and we even got a cute couple bracelet. On it, '그녀' & '그를' (It means 'Her' and 'Him') were engraved on a silver heart.

Time passed really quickly, the sun was of a bright orange. We were happily walking around, hand in hand. As we passed a pharmacy, she suddenly exclaimed,"Oh my god. I totally forgot about the queue number!"

"What time isit now?!", she asked frantically, letting go of my hand.

She fumbled for her phone in her pocket and her eyes grew big when she stared at her phone screen.

"UGHHHHH. I can't believe this!" she clamped the sides of her head using her hands and sort of jumped around, then flailed her arms around madly.

I couldn't help it but laughed at this adorable scene.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" she raised her voice, hitting me with her hand.

"I can't believe I TOTALLY forgot! What am I supposed to do now!" she gave that 'i-give-up' kinda sigh and walked to the nearby bench and buried her face in her hands.

"Hey, its alright! You can just go back next time.." I trailed off. Yeah, I wasn't that good in helping a distressed girl.

"It's ok, it's not your fault anyway, I guess I was having too much fun I forgot about the time." she said, voice muffled as she spoke against her hand. She then looked up and added a 'Thank You', before flashing her million dollar gummy smile at me.

"Yeah, well, I guess you should head home now?" I could see she was getting tired, as compared to her usual enthusiastic self. Must be the illness.

"Yeah.. I guess."

"Alright! Let's get you home!" I stood up energetically, and stretched out my hand infront of her. She took it and I begin to walk her to the bus stop.

I like how her tiny hand fits into mine. It's really comfortable.

.

 

Today's 11-11-11!  A really specal day that comes only in like a million years. Haha remember to make your wish at 11:11:11PM tonight! Today for the Sydney Kpop fest, the artists are having rehearsals which some fans could get tickets to watch. Tomorrow would be the concert! 

Really really want to see JunRa moments!

Hara_ya : Thanks for supporting this fanfic! Yea! i cant wait for the concert too~~

Dj-ejan: Hey fellow Junra shipper! Nice to meet you!

Please continue supporting this fanfic, forgive me for any speeling mistakes or grammar errors!