TWO

Three Months


I checked my watch, it was getting late as we chatted on the rooftop. 

"You need to leave soon?" he asked.

"Yeah its kinda late.." 

The chat was nice. Things wasn't as awkward now. He managed to cheer me up, which was really nice for a cancer patient. 

"Bye, see you soon!" i waved to him.

He said he wanted to stay there longer, there must really be alot of things going through his mind.

Before going down, I glanced at him one last time. He looked really troubled, chin leaning against his palm as he stared blankly into the sky.

.

A few days later, I went back to the hospital for my medical check up. Wonderful. The nurse forgot to set my appointment with the doctor so I had to get a queue number. 

183. 

I looked up at the digital screen, it showed '127'. 

"Exaclty how long more?" I asked the nurse impatiently. 

"I'm really sorry, but you have to come back in about 1 hour." she bowed.

If I head home to rest before coming back, the time would be too short. If I sat there with other patients, the time would be too long. Sighing, I decided to go to the nearby café.

Scanning the café, I found an empty seat. After ordering my caramel macchiato, I leaned back on my seat and observed the surroundings. 

Just then, the girl infront of me, with her back facing me, stood up from her seat and left. (not in the nice way, but in a rude kinda way) Her killer heels make loud clicking noises as she stomped out of the café.

Woah. Some manners she had there. Almost everyone in the café stared at her as she walked out, with a grumpy look on her face. She didn't seem to care about her surroundings at all. You get what i mean? Those kinda snotty and arrogant women with blood red lipstick and fur coats..yeah. Thats how she looked like. 

Then I realized the guy that was sitting at the same table as Grumpy is none other than Junhyung. 

I felt glad to see him here, at least he  can keep me company. 

[Junhyung's Point Of View]

Damn it. I cursed, staring at the ground as I felt my cheeks getting hot. Was I crying?

Then I heard the chair in front of me being dragged. 

Great, she's back for more? Pissed, I shot my head up and expected to see her there, ranting her head off. 

But it wasn't. It was the girl I met yesterday. What was her name again? 

"Hi!" she waved, flashing her gummy smile. She was really bright and cheerful.

Choking back my tear-filled eyes, I coughed and look back down, rubbing my eyes to clear the tears.

"A-Are you alright?" she asked. Oh her voice was so angelic. Frankly speaking, the talk we had that night sort of cheered me up. Her smile can calm any raging bull. Yes, that metaphor is really how i feel about her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." 

She nodded. I expected her to ask what just happened. But she didn't. Thats what I like, she doesn't ask anything more. She just listened. Sometimes, its always better to listen than to keep asking questions. She wasn't like her. At all.

Then I told her what happened. 

"The girl just now, she's my girlfriend." I paused. "Was, my girlfriend. She just broke up with me." I said as i felt anger building up within me. 

That b!tch. She broke up with me because I broke my arm. She claimed she didn't want to take care of someone handicapped. 

Clearing , she answered,"You don't have to be sad, you know, she doesn't deserve you anyway." 

I was thankful. I gave her a small smile and mouthed 'Thanks'.  

We enjoyed the beautiful and calm melody playing in the background, she closed her eyes and swayed her head to the music. 

I studied her features. I couldn't really see her face that night, it was dark. And man, I was really surprised. Her eyes, her lips, everything, seems as if she came to life from a comic book. 

She was kind, she was cheerful, she's beautiful. Very much different to her. That arrogant.. Ugh. I stopped thinking of her to calm myself down.

 

For awhile there i seemed like some pedo staring at a girl. Weird. 

"Oh yeah. What brings you here?"

"Hmm? Oh. This." she showed me the queue number, with a sort-of angry look. 

To me, it wasn't angry at all. It was cute. 

"Well then, instead of wasting your time here, why not we go take a walk?" I asked.

"Really?" her bright eyes lit up. 

"Yeah, why not?" i replied, tilting my head to the side, giving her a 'what's-wrong-with-that' kinda look.

"Yay!! Someone to spend time with!" she squealed. 

Oh that was really cute. 

"Well then, should we go?" 

.

 

HEY PEOPLE~~~ Im kinda shocked that there are people reading this, because its not very good.. well.

Have you guys heard KARA & B2ST are going to perform at the Kpop festival at Sydney?? IM SOOO EXCITED~~ Hopefully there are Junra moments! Finally they are given a chance to meet each other....hopefully they can have the meal they longed for... HEHEHEHEHEH. very excited here.

 

Forgive any grammar/ spelling mistakes!

Thank You! 8D