FOUR

Three Months

[ Hara's Point Of View ]

That night, i could physically and mentally feel myself getting weaker. Just one day without my medical check-up and i ended up really frail. 

Ever since the doctor told me i had 3 months to live, i bought myself a diary and promised i would count down to my 'deadline' and write memorable things i did before passing away. And my very first entry, 'The Date I had with Yong JunHyung".

Yes, it was really special and memorable. If you went out and asked any stranger if they could be your boyfriend, they will shun you and treat you as if you had some mental illness. But he didn't. Ever since that talk we had on the hospital rooftop, ever since he grabbed my arm when i was standing on the ledge, i knew he'd be the one I'd spend my last 3 months with. 

Plus, I haven't told my mum anything about my illness yet. I was really worried she can't take the news. So all i could do was keep it all from her. Until the day i die, she will finally find out about my illness. I can't bear to spend my last 3 months in this world having my mum worry about every single thing i do, let alone having to know her daughter will die on a already-set-date. 

It would also be really complicated if she wanted to come to town to take care of me. I'd rather she stay in the countryside and enjoy peace.

I had 90 days. I counted with my fingers, 82 more to go.

Before going to sleep, i called the doctor to make an appointment, and double checked so that i wouldnt have to take a queue number again.

.

The following day, i went to the hospital for a check-up, and got treatment done. As i walked out of the hospital, i felt the blazing heat from the afternoon sun, and stepped back into the building again. 

Ahh. I forgot my umbrella. 

"Wanna share my umbrella?" a voice emerged from behind me.

I was really glad when i turned around and saw Junhyung holding his umbrella, smiling like an idiot. 

"You dont know how glad i am to see you here, Junhyung!" i replied, immediately stepping under the umbrella when he opened it. Unknowingly, i held onto his right arm. Then i realised the cast he had was gone.

"Oh your cast is gone!" 

"Yeah, i came here to remove it today. Now my right arm is really flabby because i didnt have the chance to work out due to the cast." he frowned. 

Ahhh. He's really cute!

"You know, you're really something." i said, ignoring his comment.

I'm sure everyone would agree with me that a guy carrying an umbrella is really 'gentleman' right? Those kind of sincere guys who carry tissues with them, you get what i'm trying to say? 

He smiled. I didn't know if he got what i mean but i decided to let it go.

"So, where do you want to go today?" he asked.

"I don't want to go anywhere today, i just want to have a walk at the park, is that okay with you?", i asked, and started to feel unwell.

"Yeah yeah sure. Lets go!" he exclaimed, like a small kindergarten kid going on an excursion.

I don't know how, but ever since that talk at the rooftop, he sort of became my companion to go where i want to go during these 90 days. The day we spent at the shopping street, the cafe, and now. He's really nice to have agreed to go where i want to go. 

I don't know what i'm going to do if i didn't meet him at the rooftop.

.

really short one! Sorry. But, really excited for the Sydney kpop concert tonight!! I wanna see pictures of Junra ):

Thanks for reading! Forgive me for any grammar/spelling mistakes!

sorry! I got kinda confused. Its three months~