Chapter 2

Meanie!

Wonwoo freezes by Hoshi’s sudden attack. I thought I hide it so well. What are you doing to do now, Wonwoo? They know. They ing know about it now. How…? Disgusting are you now. Wonwoo starts to panic and is closed to tears. His body is shaking like he is freezing to death. Dokyum sees this, quickly tries to stop Wonwoo from his panic attack by hugging him despite the fact that Hoshi feels bad for making his best friend like that.

 

“I’m sorry Wonwoo, i… didn’t mean for making you...panic.” Wonwoo continues to shiver and weep on Dokyum’s shoulder like his life depending on it. Dokyum Wonwoo’s back, telling him ‘it was okay’, ‘we knew it from the start’, ‘we were just wondering why you didn’t tell us this whole time’. Wonwoo sobs, saying that he was sorry and he didn’t want to trouble them. Hoshi’s eyes soften.

 

He was hurting himself. Poor Wonwoo. Mingyu should have known that he is hurting Wonwoo too. Hoshi looks at his Dokyum. He doesn’t even once regret to confess his love to Dokyum. He is so happy indeed. He can’t believe that Dokyum was/is still also in love with him. He is thankful for that. As for Wonwoo and Mingyu, Mingyu should have told Wonwoo, not running away from him. He is hurting himself and Wonwoo too. Hoshi sighs, thinking what he should do now. He glances at Dokyum again but this time only to have those beautiful eyes laid at him too. Hoshi smiles at him, mouths him not to worry. Hoshi smiles back and caresses his boyfriend’s cheek.

 

“I love you Seokmin ah,” Hoshi whispers, still Dokyum’s cheek. Dokyum murmurs that he loves him too with a grin.

 

“Guys, I’m still here…” Wonwoo decides to face his best friends after crying his heart out. His best friends giggles at him.

 

“I know my face looks so awful.” His best friend just awe at him, telling him that he is still pretty. Hoshi tries to fix Wonwoo’s hair and Dokyum wipes Wonwoo’s cheek with his hands. Wonwoo starts to smile a bit. Thanks to his best friends, s. He is lucky to have them that care for him.

 

“I love you guys…” Wonwoo suddenly says, looking at the couple. The couple look at each and grin. Oh no. They tackle Wonwoo onto his bed and laugh as they see Wonwoo’s terrified face.

 

“Love you too!”

 

“Aish.”

 

171717171717171717171717171717171717

 

So, they decide to take a walk at the park, near their dorm as they don’t want the others to know about what they want to talk about. Before they leave, Scoups tells them not to go home late, they yell yes to him and bit their goodbye.

 

“So when did you two…get together?” Wonwoo sips his latte. They are currently at Starbuck (Wonwoo begged the couple, because he was craving for latte since debut, for God sake’s, he was even pouting. Imagine.). His best friends look at each other, smiling ear to ear, making Wonwoo squeals as he mutters he is shipping them.

“It’s been so long, two years ago…?” Wonwoo’s eyes widen.

 

“SERIOUSLY?” both of them nod.

 

“All this time, I was afraid that I was the only one who is a gay in the group……..gesh.” Hoshi laughs. Dokyum just giggles at his friend’s reaction.

 

“So you don’t know that Junghan hyung and Jisoo hyung is also a thing?”

 

“SERIOUSLY?”

 

“Don’t shout, Wonwoo.” Hoshi continued to laugh since his friend is kind of hilarious at the moment. Wonwoo looks around if the fans are going to notice them but thanks God, blessing them. Hoshi decides to list down the couple that already formed to Wonwoo, who is clueless about his environment. Wonwoo is like;

 

“HANSOL AND CHAN TOO?”

 

“HELL, JUNHUI AND MINGHAO?”

 

“WHY AM I SO LATE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS OTPS?”

 

“Relax Wonwoo. God my stomach hurts. Your face is priceless. HAHA.” Dokyum smacks his boyfriend’s head as people are looking at them, weirdly. Hoshi says his sorry to his boyfriend, still giggling though. Dokyum shakes his head as he looks at his boyfriend and smiled.

 

“I’m offended.” Wonwoo pouts.

 

“How can I don’t know about these Soonyoung? Seokmin?” Still pouting.

 

“Stop asking about them. Let’s talk about you now hyung.” Dokyum says seriously. Hoshi nods at his boyfriend. Wonwoo gulps as if he doesn’t drink before. He clears his throat.

 

“Err, let’s just say that I like him from the day I met him during trainee days and started to love him last year during Andromeda?” Wonwoo sighs.

 

“Do you know why he has been avoiding me, recently? I thought he just wanted some alone times by himself so I let him go for a while, for a few days. I didn’t know that days can changed into weeks. I tried to approach him but he avoided me. He… didn’t even want to look at me.” Wonwoo tries not to cry but it upsets him a lot. Tears keep flowing. He sounds so vulnerable at the moment and he hates it.

 

“I’m sorry…” Wonwoo apologizes for troubling his best friends. Again. He feels bad. Dokyum hugs him for once more, Hoshi joins this time.

 

“Don’t be sorry, Wonwoo. Mingyu is just stupid.” To realise how much he hurts you.

 

“So, I was in love with such a stupid person?” Wonwoo laughs heartily, the couple join him.

 

“Yes. It’s not your fault, Wonwoo. Don’t feel bad about it. We’re family right?” Hoshi turns to look at Wonwoo’s face and wipes his tears. Dokyum just smiles. My soonyoungie is too cute when he cares for Wonwoo hyung.

 

“Seokminie…?” Asks Wonwoo.

 

“Yeah hyung?”

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. Ask your boyfriend to let go of me.” Dokyum laughs.

 

“Hyung, did you think I’m jealous?” Wonwoo nods, frowning. Dokyum chuckles at his hyung’s cuteness.

 

“My Seokminie is not a jealous person. He yet likes it though when I’m doing this to you. Right Seokminie?” He knows me so well. That’s why I love him. Dokyum thinks.

 

“Right!” He grins at his boyfriend. Hoshi pinches his boyfriend’s left cheek.

 

“So cute.” Dokyum flushes. Wonwoo giggles at the couple.

 

“You’re making him, blushing. Look at his face already.” Hoshi looks at his Seokmin and chuckles. He is so adorable.

 

They decide to go home after a few sips; they almost forget the time anyway. Wonwoo rushes to his shared room as he bids his goodbye to the couple. Not too loud since their members went to bed already.

 

“Bye guys! Goodnight! Thank you!” The couple chuckle and bid back. Wonwoo goes to his bed and sighs. He is lying his head to his pillow, tugging his blanket. He sighs again. Is he sleeping already? Wonwoo looks at his side. Mingyu sleeps with a soft snore. Wonwoo wants to look at the younger’s face before sleeping so he goes to the younger bed and tilts his head on the bed.

 

“Hey Mingyu…hyung misses you so much…” He mutters and caresses the younger’s cheek.

 

“I…” Wonwoo almost let out a sob as he feels the tears starts to form. He decides to continue what he is about to say before go back his bed.

 

“I love you…” He kisses the younger’s cheek and head to his bed. That night, Wonwoo cries his heart out. Little that he doesn’t know, that person hears everything.