Final

Meanie!

Next morning, Wonwoo wakes up because of the maknaes, shouting in the morning. He groans, he doesn’t want to wake up yet but still yeah he has to. He goes to the kitchen to get some drink (his throat pains him so much) and a headache pill (his head is throbbing).

 

“Wonwoo, you okay?” Woozi asks as he sees Wonwoo gulps the water in one go.

 

“I’m okay, Jihoon. Just a slightly pain.” Wonwoo smiles at the shorter. Beside his best friends and Dino, Woozi also cares about him the most. Wonwoo thinks that maybe they have the same age.

 

“Okay then, hurry up. The shower is still empty for now. You can go and wash up.” Woozi returns the smile. Wonwoo just nod his head, still smiling. He decides to shower as he doesn’t want to be late.

 

171717171717171717171717171717171717

 

A slightly headache becomes worst. Wonwoo tries to maintain his face during the Show’s stage. He forces his smiles and laughs. He doesn’t want s to worry about him (whether he tells them or not, they will still panic). Seventeen currently decide to make a dance practice video to their fans. They are thankful to the fans.  They have been practicing plus recording the practice video since the late evening. They have one more practice and they are done! But as a leader, Scoups notes that Wonwoo’s face looks so pale so he makes his mind up to ask the younger.

 

“Wonwoo? Do you want to continue? I mean your face looks so pale.” The others stare at Wonwoo, regarding their leader’s detail. Wonwoo looks up to see s are looking at him with those looks again. He unfortunately makes an eye contact with Mingyu. He immediately shakes his head as his response for their leader, wanting to avoid Mingyu’s stare as well. He ends up regret his act as he feels his head strikes a twinge. Keep yourself up, Wonwoo. You can do it.

 

“Obviously I am tired hyung, so do you and the others, right? Beside, one more practice won’t hurt.” Wonwoo flashes his killer smile, trying to convince the older that he is fine. Scoups nods as he doesn’t want to take too much time. He knows s are worn-out and exhausted. They need some rests.

 

“Okay guys! Fighting!” Seventeen start their last practice with determination on their faces. The performance made by Hoshi and the title song produced by Woozi, make Seventeen become much more popular these days. It is very outstanding to see 13 boys can be synchronizing even though they have so many members. The song comes to the end when all the members lay down at their own position, well except for Mingyu of course.

 

“Finally!” they all shout and laugh. They still not aware of one member’s soundless until The8 notice why that member doesn’t wake up from his spot.

 

“hyung? Wonwoo hyung?” The8 shakes Wonwoo’s body lightly. He starts to fear when his hyung shows a slight pain on his face.

 

“Wonwoo hyung, please don’t joke around.” At that moment, others begin to gather round Wonwoo’s fragile body. Scoups, knowing what he should do before he started the last practice, sighs. He frowns and shakes his head.

 

“I knew it.”

 

“What happens to him hyung?!” Mingyu shouts as he looks at his beloved hyung’s pale face.

 

“He got caught on fever, did he, Seungcheol?” Woozi asks, heaving a sigh.

 

“We should bring him to the dorm now; let him rest for a while. I sign Mingyu to take care of him since you and he are not in a good term despite with your coldness to him. Now, who looks worried the most?” Hoshi smirks as he hears Scoups’s directness. Mingyu sighs.

 

171717171717171717171717171717171717

 

An hour has passed. Wonwoo is still not awake. Mingyu keeps looking at his hyung pretty’s face. I know he loves me but what if he is just missing me? I mean he just loves me as his best friend, his younger brother, . Hmm.

 

“Hyung…you know? I miss you too. I wanted to talk to you this whole time but I was scared that my love for you is going to explode.” Mingyu sighs; caressing his hyung chubby’s cheek.

 

“I love you hyung, since trainees’ days. You were so pretty during our first meeting each other. Your laughs, God those are my favourite. Don’t forget about your smiles. They shined my day.” Mingyu laughs, finding him sound so stupid yet cheesy. He can’t help it though.

 

“I was afraid that you are not a gay that’s why I have been avoiding you. I’m sorry hyung. I saw you cried that day, it hurts so much. I just wanted to hug and kiss your cheek, telling that I’m here, always care for you but I can’t. I’m so sorry hyung. I’m a coward.” Mingyu says, finally letting out his worries. 

“Hyung…I heard you that day you said you love me. Do you really love me or it is just a brotherhood love?”

 

“I love you Kim Mingyu.” Mingyu shocks to see his beloved talks. Wonwoo’s eyes are still not open though. Maybe my imagination. Mingyu thinks.

 

“I’m awake.” Wonwoo finally opens his eyes. Mingyu startles. Wonwoo laughes. How I miss him.

 

“You…okay hyung? Do you need water? How are you feeling? Better? Do you want to eat medicine now or later---” Wonwoo crashes his lip into Mingyu’s as his ears hurt, listening to the younger’s babbling. He kisses Mingyu, talking in between of the kiss.

 

“I’m okay *kiss* No *kiss* better *kiss* Donwant *kiss* I just need you Mingyu yah.” Wonwoo stops the kiss and giggles when he sees the sight of Mingyu’s blushing face. Mingyu mentally slaps his cheek as he tries to connect the current situation he is having here. Mingyu shakes his head.

 

“Meanie!” Mingyu kisses his Wonwoo passionately.

 

1717171717171717171717171717171717171717171717171717

FINALLY I POST IT ALL 

DONT LAUGH ;-;