Chapter 5

You're mine forever, until the end

Recess~

 
 
 
Tao was flushed, he was blushing really hard, he remained quiet until Sehun decided to do something, Sehun was standing and leaned on the tree, he sighed and looked at Tao.
 
"Zitao."
 
"Hm?"
 
"Are you embarrassed?"
 
Tao thought awhile, and looked at the ground, picking up a stick and playing with the dirt he said,
 
"I don't know how I feel.."
 
"I don't no either.." Sehun said sighing. He looked back at Tao and walked a few inches to him at sat down beside him.
 
"Are you.. Comfortable?" He asked blushing.
 
"I don't know Sehun."
 
"Are we still friends?"
 
"Yeah, but.. Why didn't you just let me take the chocolate?"
 
Sehun hesitated to speak, he looked at the sky and cleared his throat.
 
"Tao."
 
"Yes Sehun?"
 
"I-"
 
"TAOZI!!"
 
"Huh?" Tao looks back to see the girl, there were still red marks on her face.
 
The girl jumps at Tao hugging him making Sehun annoyed. The girl gets up and asks Tao,
 
"TAOZI? Why are you hanging with this loser, let's hang out at the bench!" She squealed.
 
"Um.. I need to go see C-Chanyeol." He stammers, "Come on Sehun." Tao speed walks to Chanyeol quickly, Sehun is about to get up when...
 
"Stay away from him Sehun."
 
"What?"
 
"I know what's going on, don't you think I didn't see what happened with that old nasty chocolate?"
 
"What are you talking abo-"
 
"You like Zitao."
 
Sehun glares at the girl, "No I don't."
 
The girl rolls her eyes, "Puh-lease. It's so obvious."
 
"We're just friends.."
 
"Just stay away from him brat. Zitao is mine.. You can't have him, EVER!" She screams at Sehun's face.
 
"I don't love him! Now shutup!" He snaps, and walks away. The girl's mouth hung in disbelief. She went back to her friends.
 
"*sigh* What am I going to do?.."
 
"Sehun, Sehun!" Luhan screamed.
 
"What?!"
 
"Tao got hit with the ball in the face, he has a bloody nose and he's crying as well."
 
"Where is he?!"
 
Luhan points to where Tao is, sitting on the concrete floor with his friends crowding around him.
 
"Tao!" Sehun screams, pushing Baekhyun and Xiumin out of the way.
 
"S-Sehun?.." Tao sniffs. His eyes were full of tears, Sehun hugs Tao caressing his head gently.
 
"Shh, don't cry Taozi. I'm here."
 
Sehun looks at Tao with deep eyes.
 
"Are you okay?" He gets out a paper napkin from his pocket and hands it to Tao.
 
"I-i'm okay, thank you Sehun." Tao takes the napkin from Sehun's hand, fingertips touching.
 
"What happened Tao?"
 
"I-I was w-w-walking to the tennis court, but I got hit by a tennis ball from the other net."
 
"Who hit you?"
 
"I don't know.." Sehun looks back at the other side of the net to see the girl who screamed at his face quietly putting down her racket and leaving.
 
"You! You did this to Tao didn't you?" He points at her.
 
She turns around with puppy eyes, "who me?" She blinks twice and pouts. Tao looked up at Sehun quietly holding one of his hand.
 
"Sehun?.."
 
Sehun was mad, he gritted his teeth but ended with a sigh.
 
"I'm not mad.. If you're ok."
 
"I'm ok. It was a accident."
 
Sehun looked up to see she was already whispering to her friends gawking and hissing at Sehun.
 
"Sehun.." Tao said quietly.
 
"Yes?" He grabs tao's hand a little bit tighter, not letting go.
 
"Don't ever leave my side.."
 
"I won't, I promise."
 
*tweet!* the teacher whistled. She gestured her hands for everyone to line up.
 
As Tao and Sehun are walking side by side at the end of the line, Sehun stopped. Tao looked back at Sehun confusingly then he smiled.
 
"Sehun, your supposed to be by my side." He says playfully sticking his tongue out.
 
"I'm not going to let that girl touch you ever again."
 
"She won't I promise."
 
"Good. Cause I got to make sure that it says that way, by claiming you."
 
"What?-"
 
Sehun quickly kissed Tao's cheek which made Tao's face completely turn red, Sehun pulls away and smiles.
 
"Wh-whu-wubu-s-s-Sehun?!"
 
"Your mine now right? I claimed you. We're still friends right Tao?"
 
Tao was speechless, he gulped and gave a smile.
 
"R-right."
 
Sehun grabs Tao's hand and joins with Xiumin and Chanyeol.
 
"Tao! are you okay dude?" Xiumin says worryingly.
 
"Yeah, your nose was jacked up back there." Baekhyun was listening to Chanyeol in front and slowly went to Chanyeol's side elbowing him.
 
"Oww." Chanyeol rubbed his arm while Baekhyun playfully smiles.
 
"But seriously, are you alright Tao?" Xiumin asks.
 
"I'm alright.. Thanks to Sehun."
 
Sehun was playing with his hair not paying attention.
 
"Huh? Oh yeah right." He said embarrassingly.
 
Tao rolls his eyes and lays his head on Sehun's shoulder making Sehun smile.
 
 
 
 
 
~End of chapter~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I should really come up with a name for that girl.. ;3; what do you guys think?
Please leave your comments down below. What did you think of the chapter? Any questions? :3