Chapter 2

You're mine forever, until the end

Tao and Sehun were walking to the other side of the field, Sehun, sniffling and following Tao's light steps looked up at the other girls. One of them had a crush on Tao obviously, her face was a bright color of red, her eyes were googling at Tao's soft face.

 
Sehun scoots up to Tao wiping his tears.
 
"What are we playing?" He asks.
 
"I don't know yet, we can try play tennis." Tao suggested.
 
"Sure."
 
"Alright, let's play!" He says with a bright smile, making Sehun blush.
 
As they make it to the other side of the field, there was a tub that contains the tennis rackets, and a bucket which had tennis balls. Tao grabbed two rackets and handed one to Sehun. He walked to his spot and passed the ball gently.
 
Sehun tries to hit the ball, but it misses.
 
Sehun sighed and put his racket down. Tao looks at Sehun, head down low with embarrassment.
 
"Luhan!" He shouts to get his attention, Luhan runs over to Tao.
 
"What? I'm in the middle of my break." He says annoyed.
 
"Can you play Tennis with Sehun? I'm showing him the correct position and how to hit the ball from the side."
 
Luhan glares at Sehun, he looks back at Tao, "Why should I play with him?" Luhan says. Tao looked back at Sehun, he was ready to quit Tennis for today.
 
Tao looks at Luhan with pleading eyes, Luhan couldn't resist.
 
"Ughhhh," he moans, "Fine, but just for you Tao."
 
Tao's eyes light up and smiles at Luhan. He runs over to Sehun.
 
"Sehun-ah, I'll show you how to play, ok?" He says gently.
 
Sehun looks up at Tao, then he looks at Luhan, Luhan's face was blushing because of Sehun's Adorableness. Sehun nodded and picked up his racket.
 
Sehun gets in his position as Luhan stops him saying, "Sehun, I hope we can be friends, sorry for calling you a weirdo." He says with shame.
 
Sehun smiles and nods. He gets his position ready.
 
"No no Sehun-ah. You should stand like this," Tao lowering Sehun's back, "Spread your feet a little."
 
As Sehun was following his mentor's order, he felt soft hands touch the racket with him, it was Tao's hand.
 
"You need to swing like this, Tao says while moving the racket with Sehun." Sehun was blushing, he looks at Luhan ready for the ball.
 
Luhan throws it up and serves the ball to Sehun.
 
Sehun took a deep breath and.. *Hit!* Sehun hits it back to Luhan. Tao clapped and hugged Sehun.
 
Sehun looks back at Tao smiling. They look at Luhan's cheerfully face while Luhan gives in to a group hug.
 
The bell rings, it was time to go inside.
 
Tao and Sehun side by side, Tao looks at Sehun seeing that he was tired of the hot sun. He was leaning on Tao's shoulder. Sehun looks back to find Luhan telling Xiuman, Baekhyun and Chanyeol about him. Next to them was the girl that had a crush on Tao, she was furious. She glared at Sehun, but Sehun didn't care. He just kept leaning on Tao's shoulder while Tao puts his arm around Sehun.
 
 
 
 
-----3:30-----
~~{Time to go home}~~
 
 
 
As Tao was carrying his backpack around his shoulders, he noticed Sehun carrying his backpack one-strapped, he just smiled and continue to walk to his ride.
 
When he was going to his car, he noticed Sehun dropping something accidentally. He picks up the folded paper and gives it to Sehun. Sehun looks at it, and says, "It's for you Tao." He says happily.
 
Tao opens the folded paper, he wanted to tear up.
 
It was a drawn picture of Tao and Sehun, they were playing Tennis, it was colored perfectly, and so he hugged Sehun tightly and said, "Thank you Sehun!!" He runs back to his Mom's car rolling down the windows to wave Sehun goodbye.
 
Tao noticed the girl glaring at Sehun, Tao looks at the girl, she had brown hair and a yellow hoodie. As the girl faced back in front she saw Tao looking at her, her furious-ness vanished and gave Tao a wink. Tao scowled to himself in disgust. He didn't like her, he looked back to see Sehun walking to his car, and the girl talking to her friend giving Sehun a death stare.
 
Tao was thinking that the girl was going to knock Sehun's lights out, so tomorrow, Tao was going to stay at Sehun's side.
 
 
 
 
-End of chapter 2-
 
 
 
 
Sorry for the messed up English ;^; I'm so bad at making fanfiction. Short chapter , sorry.