Chapter 4

You're mine forever, until the end

6:30 in the morning~

 
 
"Sehun, get up!" His mom shakes him.
 
Sehun groans and looks back at his mother. He wipes the drool off his face and gets ready. He changes into a sweater and some pants, puts on a pair of white socks and eats breakfast.
 
"So Sehunnie, how was school yesterday?" His mom asked. Sehun's mouth was full, he tried making out the word 'good' but all his mother could hear is chewed crunchy cereal.
 
"Chew and swallow first." Sehun gulped and wiped his mouth with a napkin. His mother looked at the clock, "Sehun, hurry. You're going to be late." Sehun ate the rest of his cereal and brushed his teeth. Sehun puts on his jacket and backpack. His Mom takes his hand and gets in the car. As Sehun buckles his seat, he sees Baekhyun from his back window. Sehun waves to Baekhyun until Baekhyun notices, Baekhyun looks up and waves back. Sehun plops back down to his seat and sat quietly cheerfully.
 
 
 
 
 
7:45~ arrival
 
 
 
 
Sehun gets out of the car and waves his Mom goodbye, and he runs over to Baekhyun.
 
"Hi Baek."
 
"Hi Sehun.." Apparently Baekhyun's eyes are on Chanyeol, he was talking to Luhan. Sehun smirks and looks and Baekhyun.
 
"What?"
 
"You like Chanyeol.. Don't you Baekhyun?.." He playfully says.
 
"So? You apparently like Tao!" He shoves Sehun's shoulder.
 
"Is not!"
 
"Is to!"
 
"Whatever.." Sehun rolls his eyes.
 
"What are you guys talking about?"
 
Sehun and Baekhyun looks back to see a mysterious figure.
 
"Tao?!" Tao smiles and hugs both of them, making Sehun blush.
 
"Hi guys."
 
"How much did you hear?" Sehun says.
 
"Nothing, I just saw you two talking, anyway.. What were you guys talking about?" Tao asks.
 
"HOW MUCH SEHUN LO-" Sehun shoots him a look and stares and Chanyeol and looks at Baekhyun.
 
"Oh- how much Sehun loves to.. Bake! Yeah Bake." He nods. Sehun facepalms himself.
 
"Yeah, I like to make cookies and decorate cake." Sehun plays along.
 
"Tao, Baekhyun, Sehun!" Luhan shouts, "Let's go!"
 
"Race you Sehun." He says playfully and starts to sprint.
 
"Hey! You had a head start!" Sehun laughs and starts sprinting. Sehun was a fast runner, he passes Tao sticking his tounge out.
 
Tao finally made it to the door.
 
"You're slow Tao."
 
"Whatever Sehunnie." He smirks and pants.
 
*Sehunnie..* Sehun blushed and smiled.
 
They walk inside and hang up their backpacks. The girl who likes Tao spotted him and her eyes lit up, patting a seat next to next to her for Tao to sit in. Tao pretends he doesn't see her and takes Sehun's hand and sits by him at Luhan's table.
 
The girl gasps in disbelief, she huffs and stands up from her table. She calls her other friend to follow her. Tao and Sehun stared at them confusingly as they walked over to their Table. They sat theirselves down and the boys gave them a blank stare.
 
"Ok class, let's start class shall we?" The teacher asks cheerfully.
 
She takes a pen up from the smart board and draws an equation
 
6+7
 
"Who can solve this?" 
 
The girl raises her hand. "Thirteen."
 
"Very good!" The teacher claps her hands.
 
The girl turns back to Tao and gives him a wink. It was making Tao and Sehun gag.
 
The teacher writes another equation.
 
7+9
 
Sehun raises his hand.
 
"Sixteen."
 
"Good job!"
 
Tao whispers to Sehun, "I thought it was 12.." He admits, and it made Sehun chuckle quietly.
 
The girl glares at Sehun and gives him a kick in the shin.
 
Sehun yelps and holds back his tears rubbing his shin. He looks back up at the girl, she was smiling.
 
"Oops, was that me now? Sorry Sehunnie."
 
"Don't call me Sehunnie."
 
"Why not?" She pouts.
 
"You're not Tao, or anyone I like." He scoffed.
 
"Do you hate me Sehunnie?"
 
"Stop calling me that."
 
"Sehunnie, why not?" She taunts.
 
"I said STOP." He gets angry.
 
"Please just stop." Tao pleads.
 
"Sehunni-" Sehun had enough. He slaps the girl which made a red stinging mark. She starts crying.
 
"THAT'S ENOUGH." The teacher yells, "You two need to be separated."
 
"Isn't that obvious?.." Sehun mumbles.
 
The teacher moved the girl to the other side of the room. Where all the girl did was look up at Sehun and stuck her tongue out at him.
 
The other girl that was sitting at there table sat still quietly. She was afraid of Sehun, and regretted sitting there, so on, they continued class.
 
Tao glances at Sehun with shock. Sehun sat there quietly with a mad face, Tao looks back to his feet and sighed.
 
"Sehun.."
 
Sehun grips his pants and sighed as well.
 
"Don't.."
 
Tao had his hand out to reach Sehun's shoulder, but he put it back to his lap.
 
 
 
 
~Walking to the Cafeteria~
 
 
 
 
Sehun and Tao were quiet, Sehun was walking in the back as usual, Tao grabbed Sehun's hand.
 
"Sehun.. I.." Tao started to shake, he was afraid to say anything.
 
"Tao.. I'm sorry for misbehaving.. I should've ignored her." Tears started to fill his eyes, trying to hold back.
 
"Sehun, it's not your fault!" He says with tears starting to fall.
 
"Tao don't cry."
 
"I'm crying because you're crying. We'll be bestfriends forever, ok? I'll still like you no matter what."
 
Sehun wipes his tears, nods, and gives a weak smile.
 
Tao looks at Luhan and Chanyeol, they were gawking at them.
 
Tao blushes and Sehun rolls his eyes. But Sehun doesn't mind. 
 
 
 
 
~Lunch time~
 
 
 
 
Tao and Sehun sat next to each other, Sehun packed a container filled with rice and meat, Sehun picks up his chopsticks and he starts eating.
 
Not a moment later Sehun turns to Tao realizing Tao was staring at his chopsticks. Sehun gulped his food.
 
Sehun went to eat the chocolate filled circles his Mom packed. Sehun nibbled the candy, he looked up and saw Tao staring at the candy in hand.
 
"What is it Tao?" Sehun said curiously.
 
"What are those?" He asked shyly.
 
"Candy filled with chocolate, the outside is vanilla."
 
"Oh."
 
Sehun stared at Tao for a bit and stared at the cookie.
 
"Want one?"
 
Tao's eyes light up. He nodded and stuck his hand out, but Sehun didn't hand it.
 
"Open."
 
"W-what?" Tao was confused.
 
Sehun pointed to Tao's mouth, Tao hesitated, Baekhyun and Luhan were smirking at Tao.
 
Tao nods and opens his mouth. Sehun takes the finally ball with two fingers and pushes it into Tao's mouth.
 
Tao pulls back with a red face and starts chewing.
 
"It's delicious!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
~End of chapter~
 
 
 
 
Taohun moments Make me shriek. >///<