Chapter 3

You're mine forever, until the end

~3:45~

Sehun finally gets home, he bellyflops on his bed, "Tao.." He says quietly, he covers his face with his hands and gets up.
 
"Sehunnie, someone is here to see you!" His mom calls.
 
"I'm coming!" He yells back. He runs downstairs to see Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Luhan. Baekhyun had his arms wrapped around Chanyeol's arm while Luhan cheerfully waved.
 
"Oh, Hi Luhan," Sehun said waving. "Come in." He says gesturing a "welcome" sign with his hands.
 
"Nice place." Chanyeol says. "Thank you-.. Um, sorry.. I didn't get your name." Sehun says.
 
"I'm Chanyeol, and this is Baekhyun." Baekhyun was hiding behind Chanyeol's back hiding from Sehun. Chanyeol just rolls his eyes and pushes Baekhyun in front of him.
 
"Hey not to hard!" Baekhyun whines giving Chanyeol a glare while pouting. Chanyeol was giggling. Baekhyun turns around to see Sehun.
 
"H-hi Sehun." He stammers.
 
"Hi Baek." Sehun responds with a light smile.
 
"So what are you guys doing here?" Sehun asks confusingly.
 
"Baekhyun lives across from you, and me and Chanyeol decided to go to Baekhyun's house to play. He told us he saw you walking into your house from his bedroom window." Luhan answers.
 
"Luhan, you make me sound like a stalker!" Baekhyun said.
 
"That's cause you are one." Chanyeol says teasingly.
 
"Channie!" Baekhyun whines, he looks back at Sehun and clears his throat.
 
"Um, so Sehun, We were discussing something in my house and we wanted to talk to you about it." Baekhyun says.
 
"Uh, sure.. We can talk in my room." Sehun said.
 
Sehun leads them upstairs to his room and they all sit down on the floor.
 
"So um Sehun.. Are you aware that.." Luhan begins.
 
"Tao might.." Chanyeol says looking at the ground.
 
"Like you?" Baekhyun finishes the question. They all look at Sehun to hear his response, but Sehun's face was red.
 
"I-I-.. He- well.. W-we're just friends." He stammered, "I don't think that Tao feels that way about me."
 
Baekhyun looks at him deeply.
 
"Do you?" All three of them ask.
 
"No way.. I just.. We're just friends." He says with embarrassment.
 
Luhan looks at his feet, "He does seem to like you a lot, Sehun." He says suspiciously.
 
"Luhan, I.. I'm just his friend." Sehun started to get annoyed, "We're just friends.." *Does Tao like me?* Sehun thinks deeply.
 
"Channie, doesn't that girl like Tao?" Sehun looks back up to Baekhyun, listening.
 
"Who?" Chanyeol asks confusingly.
 
"The one who makes goo-goo eyes at Tao, she drools all over the desks." Baekhyun answers.
 
Luhan scoffed. "That girl? Like she'll ever have a chance." Luhan rolls his eyes.
 
*Are they talking about the girl who keeps giving me these stares? Maybe so..*
 
Baekhyun looks at the clock with wide eyes, it was 5:00.
 
"Luhan, Channie, we have to go back to my house. It's time to go home, see you tomorrow Sehun!" They all get up and bow to Ms. Oh goodbye.
 
 
 
 
 
 
~8:30~
 
 
 
 
Sehun's bedtime, he was tucked in and was given a kiss on his forehead. His mother left his room and went downstairs to finish a few papers.
 
"Tao.." Sehun says softly, "He likes me.. Right?" Sehun looks out his window and sees two owls nestling together. He chuckles quietly.
 
"I.. Love you Tao.. Your mine.. Forever, until the end." He yawns softly and dozes of to sleep."
 
 
 
 
 
~Tao's room~
 
 
Tao was also tucked in his bed. He was holding a paper, but why? It was the paper Sehun gave him. He got up quietly, took a bullet pin and pins it on the wall. "Sehun.. I'll take care of you. I'll stay by your side tomorrow, ok?" He gently puts his light hands on the picture.
 
"Goodnight Sehunnie."
 
Tao kisses the top of the paper and tucks himself back to sleep.
 
 
 
 
...
 
~End of Chapter 3~
 
 
 
Sorry for the wait loves. 
 
Comment what you think about my fanfic or the chapter. Love you guys! <3