We Found Our True Mate

Pureblood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a few days since you moved in with the boys. Every day was pretty normal, and you were slowly getting accustomed to being around your mates. Sure, it was still awkward when Kai tried groping your , but before you could get the chance to beat him someone else would beat you too it. Another thing you were getting used to was sleeping beside Xuimin. Minus the guys trying to get you to sleep with them, but not in a ual way, Xuimin has been the only one you slept beside. Being the gentleman he is, he stayed on his side of the bed throughout the night. It did scare you the first morning you woke up beside him and you were cuddling each other, but you were as guilty as he was since you both got in that position in your sleep. You both decided it couldn't be helped, and soon you got so used to it that you actually enjoyed waking up like that. 

Minus that, there were other things you were slowly getting used to. You actually started having breakfast, because when D.O found out you didn't eat breakfast he immediately told you he would be your personal chef in the morning. You didn't complain, because D.O's cooking was heaven on a plate. There was also the fact that Tao kept trying to shower with you, but you easily dismissed the boy. Chanyeol always insisted the two of you should play the piano together, and you got used to your musical sessions with the boy. Usually when you hung out with Sehun it was nap time or he made you play video games with him and the ert. Speaking of the ert, he is slowly trying to get away with more skin-ship. You didn't mind the cuddling, hand-holding, or even kisses on the cheeks, but when his hand started moving down towards your bottom or closer to your chest you drew the line. 

The rest of the boys had time with you as well. You and Chen entertained each other by watching YouTube videos. Baekhyun liked to play dress-up and do your make-up and hair. Luhan likes kicking the soccer ball with you outside, and sometimes he had Xuimin join as well. Lay also liked to have music sessions with you, but he was teaching you how to play guitar. He also liked cooking as well, and sometimes the two of you would make snacks for everyone. 

The last two were Suho and Kris. As the leaders you were surprised you weren't that close to them as the others. Sure, Suho went to school with you and you saw him everyday, but that was about it. The two of them were always busy with pack stuff, so you never had much time to be around them. You saw them during eating times, and when you had your pack bonding times you were too busy with the other more needy boys to get close to them.

You then decided to take it upon yourself to get to know them better. Currently you were standing outside Kris's office in the house. You hands were to your sides as you bit you lip contemplating what to do. Taking a deep breath you raised you hand up into a fist and knocked on the door. You heard him beckon you in and you slowly opened the door.

Sticking your head in the door you noticed him at his desk staring down at the paper he was writing on. You took a second to notice his appearance. He had a white button-up on that had the first few buttons undone. He had round glasses perched on his nose, and his dirty blonde hair was swept off his forehead. You rarely ever check out the boys, but you sometimes forget how attractive they are. 

You were staring at him for so long you didn't realize he was now staring at you. A simple chuckle from him broke you from your thoughts. He was looking at you with an amused look on his face. You quickly looked away and entered the room, and once entered you closed the door behind you. You could feel his eyes still on you, and for once in your life you felt a little self conscience.

"How can I help you ________?" He asked. You stayed silent for a second before making your way over to him. You didn't look at him again until the only thing separating you two was his desk. 

"Umm, I was wondering what you were up to." You told him. He let out a chuckle and placed his pen back down on his desk. He leaned back into his seat and folded his arms across his chest.

"Nothing you have to worry your pretty little head over. It's just pack buisness." He explained. You then let out a hum in understanding. There was awkward silence again and you started ringing your hands together. You really didn't know how to make this situation less awkward, but almost like Kris could read your mind he got up out of his chair and made his way over to you.

"Do you need something from me babe?" You felt you cheeks get warm as he spoke. You looked away again and let out a little cough, and after that you heard him chuckle again. Before you knew it you felt some fingers gracefully grab you chin, and they took you head to face the owner's. Kris had a kind smile on his face as his eyes stared into yours. You started getting lost in his eyes, and you wondered why you were acting this way around him.

"Do you by any chance want to spend some time with me?" Not trusting your voice you simply nodded you head that was still being held by Kris's hand. You felt it move from your chin to one of your cheeks and then your other cheek was held by his other hand. 

"What would my girl like to do?" He asked as you felt his thumbs rub your cheeks. You couldn't really think a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter