Mate?

Pureblood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were nervous going to school that Monday. You almost decided to skip, but you knew that would raise too much suspicion. You stood in the kitchen with Soo Hyun, and you were finishing your cereal.

"So... What yeah going do?" Soo Hyun asked. You put the last spoon full in your mouth, and ate the last of it.

"I'm just going act natural. I'll just tell them I was out of town this weekend." You said as you put the bowl in the sink.

"Hun, I'm pretty sure they wont believe that. You might as well just tell then the truth." He suggested. You sighed, and walked over to grab your bag off the floor. You threw it on your back, and grabbed your phone off the counter.

"You know why. The council stresses me out. I would rather stay out of all the politics, and worry more about the main threat when it gets here." I said, and I walked out the door. You walked down the hall of your apartment complex and while walking to your school you thought about what it would be like if you just admitted it to the boys. Your hand moved to the necklace around your neck, and you put it under your uniform shirt. 

Before you knew it you were at school. Kids were walking around, like nothing was wrong and everything was ok. You swallowed the spit forming in your mouth and headed towards the building, and you immediately found Amber and Henry.

"(Y/N)! Yo! We missed you this weekend!" The loudness of Henry made people look over at you, and much to your luck non of the boys were around.

"Hey Henry, I went out of town this weekend. Sorry I had to miss the movies." You spoke.

"No big deal girl. You missed a pretty epic movie though!" He laughed.

"Well, You did cuddle with Amber most of the movie since you were so scared." Minho laughed, and that shut Henry up. You also didn't miss the red going on his and Amber's face. Ailee, Minho, and you laughed at the two. Henry then started hitting Minho, and when they were distracted you sent Amber a wink. That only made her face redden.

"Yah, don't do that." Amber whispered to you.

You guys were so focused on what was going on, that before you realized it the bell had rung. You all went your separate ways, and you headed to your first class. You almost forgot some of the boys were in your class, and the nerves from this morning were coming back. You walked into your class, and sat in the seat you sat last time trying to avoid the seats they sat in. You sat there thinking of what you were going to do, but by the time they got there you still didn't have anything thought out. You saw them walk in, and you knew they were looking for you. They had banged the door open, and it wasn't just the boys in your class that showed up. The other boys not in your class, and even the ones who had already graduated walked in. So all 12 of them entered the room.

"Boys, can I ask what you are doing here?" You teacher most bravely asked. They didn't' reply, so they simply entered the room, and that was when they locked eyes with you.

"(Y/N) we would like to speak with you." Suho said to you. You didn't move, you just stared them down.

"Yeah, well I don't want to talk to you." You responded, but he didn't like that answer because you heard him growl.

"You don't have a choice." Chanyeol responded.

"You're the last person I would listen to Monkey." You said to him, and he had to be held back from his brothers before he pounced on you. 

"Xiumin, Luhan, grab her." Suho said. Before you could get out of your seat you felt frozen solid, and the two boys came to pick you up. they walked with you out of the room.

"LET ME GO!" You yelled, but you still couldn't move. 

"Sorry princess, no can do." The one named Xiumin said. You cringed when he said princess, and you knew they knew who you were. They brought you to a room that looked way to nice to be a classroom. It looked like a lounge, and you didn't know this place existed.

The two boys sat you down on the couch, and all the boys were surrounding you. You pretty much had no where to go, and even though you knew you could take one or two down, there was no way you were going to get past 12. Suho and a really tall guy were standing in front of you.

"So, do you know why we brought you here?" Suho asked you. You took a few seconds to respond, trying to think of a bull answer. 

"I don't know, is this your idea of trying to pick up a chick you are totally doing it wrong." You responded with a blank stare, and not giving away that you actually did know.

"Don't play dumb honey, we know you know." You heard one of the boys behind you say.

"Quiet Baekhyun." The tall one next to Suho said. Suho got down on his knees

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter