A New Start

Pureblood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a year since your mentor died. 

He was with you since your parent's deaths. He trained you and taught you, but most of all he treated you like a daughter. A week after you buried him you left the country, and went to Seoul. You enrolled into a high school there, and it took you a while to convince the board that you knew your South Korean history, and that you spoke their language fluently. That and 6 other languages. 

You managed to find a small apartment in the city a little while away from your school, but close enough so you wouldn't have to take the bus. Luckily your parents had left you a lot of money, even though you would rather have them here, but there is nothing you can do now.

It was about midnight, and you had your first day of your new school tomorrow. You set our your new uniform, so it was ready for tomorrow.

While walking towards the bathroom you noticed that the moon was almost full. It made you wonder how many others like you lived here. You looked at your wrist at your braclet you mentor made for you. It'll make it so you smelled human, and so no one will bother you.

It's also that only thing you have left from you mentor, and you promised that you would take care of it the rest of your life. After reminiscing some more you finished getting ready for bed, and soon you were off to dream land.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 7:30 am when you woke up. It didn't take you long to get ready for school, since you didn't care much about looks. Your mentor always told you that you had natural beauty, so that you needed to embrace it. Though, to you it didn't matter, because there were more important things. Like learning, and after you packed a lunch you headed towards the school.

With your speed you go there in no time, and you still had a half hour till the bell rang. There were a few students already there, and you were already getting stares. Being you, you ignored them, and headed to the front office to get your things. You entered and bowed towards the lady at the desk.

"Ah, you must be the new transfer from the states." She spoke in korean.

"Yes ma'am. I'm hear to get my things." You had a strait face the whole time you talked to her. She handed you your schedule and locker number with the combination. 

"Here's all your stuff dear. I hope you enjoy your time here and SM High." You bowed again and went to go find your locker. Again you were getting stares, but you ignored then and found you locker with the help of the schools map. When you opened your locker your text books were already in there, but you didn't need them since you kinda memorized the books already. Photographic memory, because all of your kind has it.

So you didnt get in trouble you grabbed the books you needed, and went towards you first class.

History.

It was your favorite subject, but this school isn't teaching the history you like, so you will probably day dream a lot in this class. You made your way there, and walked into the room. The classroom was crowded, but there was some seats in the back. You took the one by the window, and you could hear people gasp. You looked out the window, and started day dreaming. Your teacher came in a few minutes after, and luckly he didn't notice you. THat means no introductions, and happy you. He began his lecture on the Korean War, and you went back to staring at the window.

After a bit you heard the door slam open, and it made everyone jump, minus you. In walked three boys, they all had smug looks on there faces. There scents hit you nose, and you recognized it.

They are like you.

"Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Chen. Late again I see." The teacher said to them.

"It's not like your going to do anything teach. You should be used to this." The one with the strong jaw said. You looked back out of the window not caring about them. You could hear them coming back towards you.

"What's this, someone in my seat?" You heard someone say, but you didn't move or pay attention them. All you did was yawn.

"Yah, look at me when I talk to you." Again you didn't pay attention to them, and you could feel the heat from his anger. You were caught off guard when you felt a hand grab the front of your shirt. You finally look at him, and noticed it was the tallest of the three that grabbed you. You gave him a death glare, and you could see he was a bit shocked when he noticed you weren't asian, but it changed back just as quick.

"He, who do you think you are sitting in my seat?" He asked again.

"I don't see your name on it, so its free game." You stared him down. This only made him angrier, and it seemed like he was about to hit you, but one of the other boys stopped him.

"Cut it our Chanyeol, just pick another seat." The one, wait is he wearing eye liner?

"But hyung, thats my seat!" Chanyeol said towards him. He was still holding on to my shirt, and he was making it wrinkle. You quickly chopped his hand making him let go in pain and shock. Even the rest of the class was surprised. You could hear him growl, but to the humans they couldn't hear it, but you could. You two stared at each other for a few minutes before he gave up and walked to another desk with his hyungs.

The rest of class went by, and you could feel the boys staring at you. When the bell rang you quickly left, so you could avoid those boys. You looked at your schedule and noticed you had math, and lucky for you the boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter