It's Time

Pureblood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday morning. Soo Hyun and you were getting ready for tonights activities. It was the night of the masquerade, and you two were setting up your equipment. Mostly Soo Hyun hacking into the mansions security system. With this you could see the different rooms in the house. There were a lot of people setting things up for the night. Caterers setting up food, musicians tuning instruments, and a lot of maids running around. The room you two were most interested in was the ballroom.

 

It was massive, and very beautiful.

"Wahhh, It's so pretty!" Soo hyun exclaimed. He scrolled though the different angles of the room we could see. We went through where we were going to enter, and where our target is.

"That's it?" You asked pointing at the screen. It was on a pedestal with people guarding it, but you couldn't see exactly what it was. 

"Yeah, that's our target. We'll be taking that and getting out of there." He explained.

"Wont people know you there though?" You asked.

"Yes, but tonight is going to be different." He closed his laptop, and stood up.

"How so?" You asked. You stood up too, and followed him towards the door.

"Wait, where are you going." He turned around with a big smile on his face. He grabbed his keys, and a jacket.

"We do need some outfits for tonight." He grabbed your hand and headed out the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know, usually it's the girl who takes forever, not the boy..." You two walked back into your apartment after a hours of being out. He had you get your hair done, your make up, and even your nails. Thought Soo Hyun was the one who tried on all the suits in the store, which took up half of your time.

"Hey, I need to look good. You never know I could find my mate tonight!" He smiled, going off into dream land. You stood there looking at him funny.After knowing this guy for so long you will still never understand him.

"I'm going to go finish getting ready." You slipped out of your living room into your bedroom. The clock on your wall read 5:30, and the party starts at 7:00. You decided to take these last couple hours and enjoy them, because you had the feeling that after this party your life is going to change. Forever.

You took your gown out of the bag it was in, and took the mask you bought out of its box. You placed the items on your bed, and you sat on your couch in on the other side of the room. You were nervous, and you had never been this nervous before. Though, you were excited. You have been training for a long time for a moment like tonight. 

You put your dress on, and looked at yourself in the mirror, and you thought you didn't recognize yourself before you surly didn't recognize your self now. You looked just like a-

"Princess..."

You turned around, and Soo Hyun was standing at your doorway. He had a sincere smile on his face, and it made you smile too.

"You ready to go?" He asked. You nodded your head, and walked over to him. He placed your mask on your face, and you surprisingly could see very clearly.

You placed your hand in his, and you both made your way to the party.

--------------------------------------------------

After the slowest 20 minutes of your life you and Soo Hyun made it to the masquerade. It was grand, and many people where getting out of fancy cars. You felt the butterflies, and you felt someone grab your hand. You looked up at Soo Hyun who was smiling, and since he didn't wear a mask you could tell his smile was sincere.

"You can do it." He reassured you, and you smiled back at him.

"You remember the plan?" He asked you.

"Yeah, I got it." your told him, and smiled and you both got out of the car. So Hyun passed the keys to the valet who caught them, and when to go park Soo Hyun's car. You two were posing as a couple, so you wrapped you arm though his, and places you other hand on the same arm the other was on. You both put smiles on your faces, and made your way up the steps. It didn't take long for someone to stop you two. It was a acquaintance of Soo Hyun.

"Soo Hyun, long time no see!" The man and woman stopped in front of us.

"Ahh, Woo Bin, it has been a long time." Soo Hyun replied, and the two bowed and shook hands.

"When did you get back from America?" He asked.

"Not too long ago. A couple months ago." Soo Hyun answered. Woo Bin then noticed you standing there, and gave you a smile.

"Hello, and who are you." He looked at you.

"Ah, she doesn't speak Korean." Soo Hyun told him.

"Oh! Is she your mate?" He asked.

"Yes, this is (Y/N) and we met in America. That's why it took me so long to get back over here." He explained.

The two men kept talking, and finally you all decided to enter the mansion. You all showed your invitations, and made your way inside. The place was a lot more marvelous in person, and you got a little caught up in how beautiful it was.

"Cant you believe they finally found her, and she was with us the whole time." Woo Bin brought up. You almost fli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter