School With The Boys

Pureblood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You weren't ready for what came when you got to school. When you pulled up to the school the car was suddenly crowded by tons of students. You could hear the screaming for the boys, and something about that bothered you. That didn't go unnoticed by Suho who was sitting next to you. He grabbed your hand in confort and rubbed his thumb over the top of your hand. One by one the boys got out, and once you got out with Suho still holding your hand the crowd went silent. You guys made your way through the crowd of mostly females who's faces were mixed with shock and anger. You noticed your usual gang was standing to the side, and all of their eyes were open in shock as well. You quickly let go of Suho's hand, much to his disappointment and you made your way towards your friends. 

"I know this looks weird, and there is a lot to explain." You said once you got up to them.

"Hell yah, we all thought you were going to die!" Henry couldn't hold it in any longer. You couldn't help but smile at his stupidity. No matter how awkward the situation Henry knew how to break the ice. After his comment he got a hit on the head from Amber who then took both of your hands and started looking you over.

"Those boys didn't do anything to you?" Concern was written on Amber's face, but you assured her that they didn't do anything to you. She wasn't too convinced at your persuasion, but she decided to drop it because she could tell you were getting uncomfortable with the subject. Someone else didn't get the hint though.

"So, why didn't you arrive in their car? Are you there slave now? I'll teach them not to mess with my friend." Henry's not so threatening face directed towards the boys, but soon his face fell which confused you.

"I wouldn't say she's our slave." You heard Suho behind you, which surprised you that you didn't sense him before he got that close. You then felt his arm wrap around your waist as he stood to your left. Let's say the look on everyone's face was pretty priceless. You thought Henry was about to go into shock before he caught himself. You quickly shrugged off not appreciating the skin-ship out in the open. It's not that you didn't like it, it's just that you weren't used to it. You also had a feeling these boys were going to change that.

"Don't listen to them, there are no slaves here." You spoke in your dead-tone voice. Though, that didn't change the boy's approach towards you. Before you knew it there was someone who wrapped their arms around you from behind. Their head was the placed on your shoulder and you saw that familiar tan skin.

"Don't lie noona, because we all know I'm your slave." Kai's voice rang by your right ear. You automatically turned red, and quickly pushed the boy off you. Though he was stubborn and took a quick hold of your hand.You placed you hand over you face and let out a sigh. You then brought your head up seeing your squad giving you very confused/shocked faces. You heard Kia let out a chuckle, and you almost smacked him if someone else hadn't beaten you to it.

"You know how Kai is. This ert doesn't know how to keep it in his pants." Baekhyun spoke. You were pretty great full for that smooth transition. For these were humans that were not used to seeing one person with a bunch of people in this sort of way. You also hadn't decided who would be your 'boyfriend figure' in public. 

"Damn ______ one minute they hate you and the next they all want your attention." You let out a sigh of relief hearing Henry's comment. You even saw that Ailee and Minho had amused looks on their faces. Though, almost like watching a replay of a few minutes ago, Amber smacks Henry on the back of the head. She scolds him for making you feel uncomfortable and you wonder if your face is giving it away, or that Amber is that awesome. You decided to go with the later. Before any more things can be said between the two groups the first period bell rings and your being swept away by Chanyeol, Chen, and Beakhyun. You quickly wave to your friends while the three amigos push you away.

"Really guys? Why are you in such a hurry? You're always late to class anyway!" You yell at them while the skin-ship continues. Eventually you gave up and let them drag you to your first class. Upon entering the room all eyes were suddenly on you. Though before you could react the boys dragged you to their normal area and moved around to where Chanyeol was in his seat, you to his right, Beakhyun to your right, and Chen in front of Chanyeol. The boys had moved the desk so close together that you legs were almost touching Beakhyun's and Chanyeol's. You let out a sigh as all their attention was on you. Grabbing your backpack you quickly realized these dumbos didn't let you go to your locker to get the things you needed.

"What are you digging in your bag for?" Chen asked you.

"Well, I was going to get my stuff out for this class, but these three idiots didn't let me go to my locker to retrieve them." You placed you bag back on the ground and slumped back in your seat. Even though they're your mates, you're slowly getting irritated by them.

"What do you need that stupid stuff for? Did you not memorize the text book yet?" Beakhyun asked.

"Yeah, but I need to at least look human and pretend to pay attention." You explained. 

"That's stupid. I don't even know why we need to go to school? Really the only reason why we are going is for that dumb piece of paper." Chanyeol complained. You turned to look at him and let out a little smirk.

"Don't want that full high school experience?" You asked. Chanyeol turned and looked at me like I said the most idiotic thing in the world. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. For a second there you were almost caught off guard by how much you wished that was your hand running through his red hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter