You're not alone

It only takes a day

'I still think you're completely mental'
I laughed 'why's that?'
'Well did the last week nt teach you anything?' I looked him striahgt in the eyes 'it taught me to never give up fighting for what you love' Taemin looked away and blushed 'you're so cute when you blush' I said 'I should do it more often' he blushed harder and I lughed 'keyoptaaa' he punched me on the arm 'aww that wasn't nice' I pretended to be hurt.
'Pssht, yo were picking on me' he stuck his tounge out at me
'Fine, if that's the way you wanna play it, I'll never call you cute ever again' I folded my arms and turned around to which Taemin responded by wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.
'As if you'll be able to do that' he whispered.
'Yaaaa!' I complained 'you cheater!'
'You wouldn't want me any other way, you know you love it' he chuckled
'Luckily for you' I said 'now stop because I gotta work'
He kissed my cheek 'as you wish'
Not that I was complaining of course.
We'd just have to be really careful this time around.

'Well' I said to myself 'this is it' and I started and it was going well untill I missed the tiniest footing and almost ended up on my , but Taemin was there and got me before I hit the ground.
'Kamsamnida' I said and he smiled
I lingered there in his arms for a moment. It felt good, I was comfortable and happy. I felt safe, safer than I'd ever felt anywhere else or with anyone else.
'What's going on?' we looked round and Taemin dropped me on the floor.
'Ah' I said rubbing my backside 'annyeong haseyo Minho hyung' I mumered and Minho smiled.
'I didn't interupt anything did I?' we shook our heads.
'I just slipped that's all' I said
'Uh huh, sure. Look I already know about the two of you so there's no point in trying to deny it'
'How did you know?' asked Taemin
'You're kidding right?' Minho laughed 'I knew because you wouldn't shut up about it'
That made me laugh and also made me feel amazing. To know that someone cared that much about me that they couldn't stop talking about me.
'For what it's worth' he continued 'I really hope it works out'
'As do I'

'Suho? you knew too?' he nodded.
'Well I guessed. I saw how close the two of you were getting and how that changed when I spoke to you. Why didn't you say anything?'
'I didn't want my focus to be on anything else, fat lot of good that did though'
'What's done is done' he said 'I do feel bad for you guys' he sighed 'the rules aren't fair'
'That doesn't matter' Taemin said suddenly and he took my hand. I stared at our now entwined hands in shock and then at Taemin as he was talking 'last time I said I would be there, Kai ended up getting hurt because of it. I'm not going to let that happen again. What ever happens now, I'm going to be there' he turned to face me 'I promise' and he hugged me 'I'll never let you go again' he said.
'Aww' Suho and Minho said together 'how sweet'