Fighting!

It only takes a day

I decided that practicing would help me take my mind off things, afterall, my decision didn't only affect me but Taemin as well AND both our groups.
I sighed, debut was only a week away. I would concerntrate on getting past there first and then I could deal with everything else in my life and not have to worry so much anymore.
'Finally you talk sense' a voice in head said
'Oh shut up' I said out loud, luckily there was no one around to hear me talking to myself
I musn't have been paying attention because the next thing I knew, I was on the floor.
'Aish pabo!' I scolded myself adn stood up, or tried to at least 'ahh, oww' I hissed. This was all I needed, whay was I so clumsy?
Wait, what was I complaining about? I was better than this, I could work through this...I shook my head, I WOULD work through it.
There was no way I'd let anything stop me now, not this close.
...
I rubbed my ankle, Why was it still hurting?
'Everything alright Kai?' asked Baekhyun
'Ne, of course' I answered 'let's do this'
Baekhyun smiled and nodded 'it's what we've been waiting for right?
We joined the others and headed for the stage

The set was amazing. To have hundreds of people screaming our names and and cheering for us.
This was what I had worked for, this would show everyone that ever doubted me what Kim Jongin was made of. I'd show them all.
Myself and EXO would make a name for ourselves, I'd never felt more alive and performing was what did it
...
'Are you okay Kai?' asked Chen. Why was everyone suddenly so concerned if I was okay?
We were set to perfom the song we had debuted with as seperate groups (not that anyone told me) I was in pain but that wasn't going to stop me so I just said 'I'm fine' and left it at that.
'Just fight through it Jongin' I said to myself 'just fight through it. It'll be worth it'
That's all I wanted to do, make the fans happy, those that had been waiting so long to see us.
They were the ones that mattered most right now.
It was all for them.

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry, I know that this chapter is quite short...well all of them are but I think this is the shortest...it was just to fill in :)
Thanks for sticking with the story guys, I'm really enjoying writing it so knowing that you enjoy reading it means a lot <3
Saranghae :3