Together again?

It only takes a day

My eyes flickered open, I was alone on a makeshift bed in one of the rooms behind the stage. I tried to remember what had happened but all I could think of was the songs, I guess I out.
Just then Chen came in.
'Ah you're awake' he said and sat down 'Why did you lie and say you were okay when you weren't?'
'I didn't want to worry anyone so close to the big day' I replied.
Chen raised his eyebrow 'so you worry us by performing any way and collapsing on stage instead?'
'M-mianhae, I guess it was worse than I thought' I shrugged 'you know most sprians etc aren't that bad'
'Yeah, if you let yourself heal first'
I felt awful 'I probably ruined the whole thing' I muttered and Chen sighed.
'There you go again worrying about others instead of yourself'
'Sorry' I said
'And quit apoligising'
'So-arraso' I looked down and Chen chuckled
'You didn't ruin anything Kai so don't fret. The others are worried about you though so I'll go re assure them'
And he left . I sighed and lay back and closed my eyes.
'Knock knock' said a soft voice and my eyes snapped open straight away.
'Taemin?'
'Ne' he smiled 'is it okay if we talk?'
'If we can do it somewhere other than here' he nodded and came over to help me

'What's the matter?' I asked when we were seated again
'Not being with you is killing me and you hurting yourself to try and forget and block everything out is making the whole thing ten times worse' I didn't know what to say 'what were you thinking going out there when you were injured?'
'I was thinking that I had a job to do and couldn;t not carry on' I repiled
'The fans would have understood'
'That's not the point'
'Then what is the point?' he asked
'The face that I had to show them that I was there for them no matter what, that I wouldn't let them down because I know what that's like and I don't want it to ever happen to them or to anyone because it Taemin. It really ' I took a breath and sighed.
'Your fans are really lucky to have you' he said 'and I'm sure that they know how much you care for them'
'Maybe' I said quietly 'so what's new with you? I tried to change the subject.
'Not a lot really, Preparing a comeback apparently'
'Bet people love that' I rolled my eyes 'a debut and a comeback both together'
'Mhmm' he said and we both laughed.
I'd missed the time we spent together and it hadn't even been that long. The impact that Taemin had had on my life was amazing and I wouldn't change any of it for the world.
He really was the best thing that had ever happened to me, next to becoming an idol of course.
'Stupid society' I said a loud by accident
'Huh? Taemin looked confused.
'I was just saying that some of society's rules etc about things are stupid. that's all' I said hoping he wouldn't ask anymore
'Oh, yeah, I agree' he repiled and left it at that
Phew!

 

 

A/N Okay where as the last chapter was really short, this one's quite long haha :D sorry about that guys, I just wanted to get all the emotion into one part :)
Hope you're anjoying it so far ^-^
Saranghae <3