The kiss

It only takes a day

'Annyeong Jongin!' Taemin waved me over.
'Annyeong Taemin, call me Kai please' My real name reminded me too much of home.
'Oh sure thing, sorry' he replied 'have a seat' he patted the seat next to him 'how are you getting on?'
'Much better, the moves fit really well with the song'
'Well that's good. What's the song called?'
'It's called Growl. The managers wanted us to have a song as a whole after the seperate promotions' I explained
'Ah, that makes sense. I saw your other performances by the way. They were really good'
I actually found myself blushing at his comments and really hoped that he didn't notice.
'I'd love to come see you practice sometime' I almost spat my drink 'If that's okay with you' he added.
'S-sure, that would be pretty cool...I-I guess'
'I've made you nervous, I'm sorry' Ishook my head.
'No no it's okay, I'd love for you to come and watch' Taemin smiled and I felt like the ground was about to swallow me whole.

I had no idea where to start, which was ridiculous, I'd performed for people already, what was the difference this time? Maybe it was because it was just me and him...
'I'm really sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me' I sighed.
'It's okay, just take your time'
I took a deep breath anf then got into it, managing to forget that he was there. It was just myself and the music.
And when the music stopped, I came back to the sound of Taemin clapping 'That was amazing!' he cheered.
'Y-You really think so? I asked. Why did I always stutter when talking to him?
'I wouldn't have said it otherwise' he stuck his tounge out playfully
I couldn't take it any more. I had to do it...I leant forward...and I kissed him...properly...on the lips...
And then pulled away almost imeadiatly.
Taemin looked shocked 'Why did you pull away?' he looked hurt.
I shrugged 'I-I don't know...I guess I didn't know if-'
I didn't get to finish my sentance because he had grabbed my face and started again.
Well at least I knew it wasn't one-sided.

When we were done, we just sat on the floor. Me with my head resting on Taemin's shoulder and him with his arm around meand his cheek resting on my head.
'Kai can I ask you something?'
'Of course' I replied 'what's on your mind?'
Why do you get so nervous around me?'
'I don't know' I said honestly 'I guess because of the...tension, but that's all gone now' I added.
'We could get caught, that doesn't make you nervous? this isn't allowed at all'
'I don't care' I answered and kissed him on the cheek.
well it was true, I really didn't care what people thought anymore.