First encounters

It only takes a day

Training was hard, but I wasn't going to let that stop me. I'd come too far already, getting SME to even notice you was hard enough so I'd be a fool to quit now, plus, I'd be letting my new bandmates down. I was one of the main dancers, they needed me to help get the choreography in sync.
So why was it so difficult?? I watched myself in the mirror trying to get the moves right but I couldn't quite get the last ones to fit together but I kept trying.
Anyway, annyeong chingus, I'm Jongin but you can call me Kai...seeing as that's gonna be my stage name and the reason I'm so frustrated is that I'm meant to debut soon with the rest of my group and that's going to be rather difficult is I can't get the moves right. I'd been dancing since I was young and been okay but now, everything seemed to be going wrong.
I sat down and stared at myself in the glass frowning 'get it together Kai-ah' I said angrily 'you were born to do this, you know you were, now you just have to prove it to everyone else it was the right choice' 
I got up and started again.

'Aish! Why is this so hard?!' I shouted and sighed 'I've never had this amount of trouble before' I muttered
'Perhaps it's just the added pressure you're under right now' a voice said behind me, I turned around startled 'Oh, mianhae, I didn't mean to scare you'
'Ahniheyo' I repiled and held out my hand 'My name's Jongin but you can call me Kai'
'Taemin' he said taking my hand 'It's nice to meet you Jongin' he smiled
I swallowed hard 'you too' I answered.
'So what's the matter? I heard you shout earlier'
'Oh it's nothing. I'm just stressing out trying to get this dance right'
'Well like I said, it's probably just because of the pressure of debuting. I'm sure you'll get there' he smiled sweetly
I rubbed the back of my head 'yeah, hopefully. It was nice talking to you Taemin'
'Likewise, although I'm sure we'll talk again. Afterall, we work for the same company, so bye for now'
'Bye' I said quietly to his back as he left me to carry on and this time, I tried my best NOT to focus on how important the whole this was.

And it worked! Taemin's advice really did help and I managed to get all the moves right and in the correct order. I did it over and over to make sure that it wasn't just a fluke and it wasn't! I'd actually managed to do it. I could relax now, although not too much. I still had A LOT of work to do before I was completely ready, but it was a start at least.