Hyukbin

The struggles of a lion
 
Lee Hongbin had a very small crush. Very small. At least that is what he tells himself.

 

 
"I think I going to puke." Hyuk spatted while pretending to throw up.
 
"This never seems to end."
 
The two maknaes watched as the Keo couple fed each other cereal. Or more like Ken feeding their chic hyung.
 
The maknaes felt only disgust at the blatant display of affections.
 
"Hyung~~~ Say ahh~~~"
 
"Gyah! Ken-hyung! It's breakfast!!! Must you do this to us???" Hyuk raised his hands in exasperation.
 
"Hyuk-ah, if you can't take it, you can eat somewhere else." Leo coldly replied before turning to eat the spoonful of cereal Ken offered.
 
"Hongbin-hyung, say something!"
 
"I can't say much, Hyukkie... I am still under Leo-hyung's blacklist because of that picture."
 
You have no idea how much I want to stop them. I keep getting jealous of the fact that I can't be lovey-dovey with you, Hyukkie... because we are not a couple like them...
 
"Aish! I going back to my room!" Hyuk ate his breakfast in a flash and left.
 
Hongbin continued to slowly eat his cereal while spacing out.
 
"You should at least do something."
 
"Huh? What do you mean, Jaehwan-hyung?"
 
"Hyuk." Leo added.
 
"I don't get it." Hongbin continued to stared at his hyungs, confused.
 
"Your feelings for Hyuk. What do you plan to do?" Jaehwan asked curiously.
 
"Urgh... Am I being very obvious? Can he tell? I don't know what to do..."
 
"I can see that you like him but I don't know if he knows."
 
"Leo-hyung's eyes can betray his emotions when he is puts on a pokerface. But Hyuk can be totally unreadable."
 
Hongbin merely sighed in response.
 
Hyuk's POV
It's getting harder to look at Hongbin-hyung properly... especially with him being so obvious about his feelings.
 
It's not that I don't like him... but I don't think the feelings are the same?
 
Ha... Will we ever return back to our original relationship? Why must things become so complicated?

 


 

Because I am evil. This is going to be a oneshot until I come out with a plot for it. Hohohohoho
Poor Binnie and his one-sided love...
 
In the meantime, I will leave it to all of you to imagine how the story will flow. I am still struggling with the brainstorming part or rather I haven't really thought about how I should end it. It's probably going to take some time since I will only post when I manage to finish the ending.
 
Or maybe...
 
YOU WON'T SEE ONE! MUAHAHAHAHA (which could possibly be true... ehehe)
 
^___^