Favourite

The struggles of a lion
"Kim Wonshik! You get back here right now! How dare you eat my ice-cream!!!"

"I am sorry, Jaehwan-hyung... I didn't know that it was yours..."

With a quick apology, the rapper dashed into his and Hyuk's shared room and locked it.

"Yah!!!"

"Ken! Stop shouting! I am going deaf at this rate!!!"

"But..."

The death glare from the leader made him shut his mouth. Getting on the bad side of N never leads to any positive output so Ken settled for sulking in front of Leo.

"......"
 
Leo turned his head in N's direction and started sending help signals with his eyes. The leader merely shrugged his shoulders and left him with Ken pouting cutely.

"Ugh, that was my favourite flavour! I saved it so that I can eat it today... How could he do that to me?"

Ken continued whining in front of Leo. With a sigh, Leo stood up.

"Hyung?"

"I will go buy it for you so stop whining."

Jaehwan's eyes widened at Taekwoon's answer and he quickly stopped him from leaving.

"What now?"

"Errr... Why not we go together to get it? It's late and well, having one more person will be good."
 
Leo gave him a confused look before nodding in agreement.

Wait what??? Why did I nod??? It's going to be us alone!!! I must drag someone else along.
 
Before Leo could succeed in his plan, a happy Ken started pulling him to the door.

"Taekwoon-hyung~~~ The rest say that they are fine without it! Let's go!"

Why is he so fast? Ugh... I want to hit myself for suggesting this....
 
 

On the way to the mini-mart, Ken started humming to various songs and occasionally making eye contact with Leo while doing so.

-Walks faster-

"Hyung~~~ Why are you walking so fast? Wait for me!"

"It's getting late." Leo tried to say as plainly as he could while calming his rapidly increasing heartbeat.

"Ehhh but..."
 
Upon reaching the shop, Leo quickly made his way to get the ice cream but somehow Ken managed to beat him to it.

"Hyung! There are so many flavours, I don't know which one is better..."

Darn... I wanted to make a swift escape... This is going to take some time...

"Just get the one that Wonshikkie ate."

"Hmmm... but maybe I should get all and eat another day..."

"You will get fat."

"That's mean, Hyung! My preparation for the musical already made me slim down a lot! Hmph. Fine, I will get this one and that one."

Just when Leo thought the trip ends, Ken came up with another suggestion.
 
"Hyung, let's eat the ice cream at the park there before heading back!"
 
Before he could protest, Leo was dragged by Ken towards the park.

"Here hyung! This is yours, I hope you like chocolate."
 
"..."

"Hey hey, hyung, what is your favourite ice cream flavour? I like chocolate the best!!!"

"..."

"Oh wait, but hyung likes to eat so I guess any flavour is good for you."
 
"Jaehwan-ah, the ice-cream is going to melt."

"Ahhhh nooooo~~~ My ice-cream!"

They continued eating the ice-cream with Jaehwan occasionally complaining about how the ice-cream is melting too fast. Unknown to Jaehwan, Taekwoon was secretly chuckling at the younger’s silliness.

"I am done. Hyung, let's head back to the dorm."

"Jaehwan-ah, there’s ice-cream on your lips."

"Where???" Jaehwan tried using his tongue to his lips.

That moment gave Taekwoon too many fantasies of kissing the other but he quickly snapped out of it. Yet, Leo's instinct still won over his rationality.
 
Jaehwan stiffened and watched as Taekwoon brought his hand near his lips to wipe off the stain and then back to the ice-cream off his thumb.

Unfortunately, Taekwoon was too caught up with mentally slapping himself to see Jaehwan's whole face burning up.

"Not going yet?" Leo finally said after a while.

"Ehhh? Erm, yeah! Let's head home!" Ken hastily stood up but fell forward in the process instead.

With an arm, Taekwoon caught Jaehwan quickly by the waist.

"Careful."

"T-thanks hyung..."

"Oh and Jaehwan-ah, my favourite ice-cream flavour is chocolate."
 
Jaehwan hurriedly lowered his head to prevent Taekwoon from seeing his tomato red face.

 

 

-At the dorm while Ken and Leo were out, in Ravi and Hyuk's room-

"Hyung, you ate the ice-cream on purpose didn't you?"

"Maybe? Half of it was because I wanted to, the other half was because I wanted them to be alone together."

"Yeah, they obviously love each other but they are both so oblivious!"

"We need a plan. Binnie, got any ideas?" N said while entering the room with Hongbin.

The handsome member scratched his head a little before joining the rest on the floor.

"Hmm, well there is one. Whether it works or not is the question."


"Let's hear it."


 

Leo and Ken never understood the grins on the members' faces when they returned.

 

 


 
Yeah~~~ The 3rd chapter is done!!! I managed to upload this today after all. I didn't expect myself to have time ^^
 
I am so glad that I got comments that this is a cute story, I was worried that it isn't. I am happy I got new subscribers again so thank you to you all again! I am always happy when I see people read this story since I never expected any readers. Ahaha
 
I guess Leo got a little bolder in this chapter (Hehe). I can't believe I wrote this chapter since I think it is quite predictable?
 
Nevertheless, I hope you all will enjoy this!
 
AND did anyone watch the Music Bank Half Year Special yesterday? I watched VIXX stage and OMG it is so freaking cute!!! Especially Leo's hair!!! I want to thank the hairstylist for that amazing hair~~~ XD 
 
Till the next update~~~ Have a nice day/night everyone!