Realisation

The struggles of a lion

Leo's POV

I don't really know how to interact with strangers well and not to mention I give people a cold and scary feeling.

 

Which is why Hakyeon is always nagging me.

 

When I finally did, I realised they are all very good kids. One particular kid had this special thing about him that I cannot put into words.

He is cute. Although he acts like an ahjumma sometimes, he sings like an angel. He knows when to use aegyo and when to be serious. He never gets upset even if other people say bad things about him or the team.

He has a lot of spirit and he is optimistic. He brightens the team. He is like the opposite of me.

He is Lee Jaehwan.

I don't know how we became closer. Maybe from the time I gave him that bottle of water? Or the countless times we spent practicing together? Or perhaps when we sang together?

I don't know. What I know is that his presence is always comfortable and makes me smile inside.

 

I love him as a brother and as a fellow VIXX member.

When our relationship got even better, I become happier.

But somehow, things changed.

I didn't know. I didn't realised. I thought it was normal to find him cute. Normal to find myself wanting to smile when I see him. Normal to reach out to touch him. Normal to want to hold him tight while he tells me about his insecurities. Normal to think of him all the time.

Yet, it wasn't.

 

When he came close to my face today to ask about my day, I felt my heart beating crazily. I unconciously stared at his lips. Then it became weird.

I wanted to kiss him so bad.

That was what I thought of the whole day. I could not erase that thought. Hakyeon saw my troubled look and dragged me away to talk alone.

He listened to the whole story and when I talked about my confusion. He just stated it plainly.

"You love him. Not as family but much more than that. You want to be with him."

I stared at Hakyeon with a bewildered look.

"But... I... this can't be true..."

"You are free to deny it since they are your feelings. It's up to you what you want to do but just make sure you don't make things awkward. It won't do any good for the team."

Then Hakyeon left me sitting in the room.

"Hyung, you okay?"

I turned and saw Jaehwan poking his head in from the door. It was nothing special but my heart skipped a beat anyway.

"I am fine. I am just tired."

I laid down and covered myself with a blanket.

"Hyung want me to sing you a lullaby?"

"Mhmm."

I love you... Lee Jaehwan. I thought to myself silently.

Then, the soothing tune sent me to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I hope my writing is fine... This won't be a one-shot because I actually wrote everything out already. I just need to check again and post when I am free.

I honestly don't know how I should make this story progress at first and whether I should post it.

But a nice friend said that I should just write and post when I feel like it. I got a lot of courage from that person. ^_^

Thank you for reading this.