Alone

The struggles of a lion

From this chapter onwards, unless otherwise stated, it is nobody's POV

And I put the thoughts in italic, I hope it makes things clearer 




A slight vibration and a soft sound from Leo's alarm woke him up. Slowly, he sat up slowly to recover from his sleepy state.

How long did I even sleep...

After his half-hearted attempt to make his bed, he rose up and headed for the washroom to wash up.

"Oh, good morning, Leo-hyung."

He gave a silent nod to the maknae sitting on the couch and made his way to the washroom.

Then, he froze.

 

"Taekwoonie-hyung~~~ Good Morning!!!" An energetic voice rang in Taekwoon's ears.

Too cute...

Feeling a blush creeping up his face, he rushed into the washroom and locked the door without acknowledging the cute main vocal's greeting.

Jung Taekwoon! Control yourself! At this rate, he will find out about your feelings!


"Hyung~~~ Are you going to cook ramen? Can you cook for me? Please please?" Ken continued with his aegyo and ramblings while waiting for Leo to come out.

"Yes. Fine." Leo said with his poker face on when he came out.

"Really??? Thank you, hyung!!!" Ken hugged Leo's arm tightly.

 

Inhale. Exhale. Just what is this kid trying to do to me early in the morning...

Leo knocked Ken's head lightly, earning a cute whine from Ken before heading to the kitchen to cook ramen.


I hope Jaehwan didn't feel how fast my heart is beating....

"Hyuk-ah, do you want ramen?"

"Ahh, I am heading out for my acting lesson soon so no thanks."

"Ohhh, our maknae is finally making his acting debut! Hwaiting! Show them what you got!!!" Ken said while ruffling the maknae's hair.


 

Hyuk left after 10 minutes.

This is the worst situation ever...

 

Only the two main vocals were left in the dorm as the other members had already left early for their own schedules.

"Jaehwan-ah, don't you have any practice for Chess today?" Taekwoon tried to sound as casual as he could.

"Oohh, the practice will be in the late afternoon so I have the whole morning to relax."

...... Not good......

The chic main vocal kept his silence as usual, speaking occasionally when the other pushed him for an answer. The rest of it was just the two of them eating their ramen while Jaehwan rambles on.

 

 

 

Not.

In actual fact, Taekwoon's heart was beating really fast with Jaehwan in such close proximity and he had a really hard time formulating answers to Jaehwan's questions whenever he was pressured.

 

He needed to escape from Jaehwan for a while. Needed.

"I will do the dishes. I have a free day anyway." Leo swiftly cleared the table and headed towards the sink.

"Ehhh but... you already cooked so I should do it..."

I need to stay away from him for a while or else....

"It's fine."

 

 

 

A very short time from Jaehwan was all he got that morning.


Almost immediately after Leo was done with the dishes, Ken dragged him to the couch. After some failed attempts to turn down the younger's request, Leo reluctantly sat down next to Ken on the couch. The latter refused to take no for an answer and pestered him to monitor his musical practice.

Ken pressed himself close to his hyung and poke one earbud into Leo's ear.

If the close proximity gave him heart attacks, the singing from the video made his mind go mad.

How can he sound so angelic yet look so adorable? I wonder how those lips will taste like... Unconsciously, Leo began to stare at Ken's lips in the video.

"Hyung! Taekwoon-hyung! What do you think of my singing and acting?"

Finally waking up from his own trance, Leo hurriedly spoke.

"It's good. You sounded amazing and acted well."

"Really? You mean it?"

A silent nod and the next thing Taekwoon knew was Jaehwan's arms going around his waist and hugging him tightly while thanking him for the compliment.

Inhale. Exhale. Poker face. Calm down.


He patted Jaehwan's head lightly and gave him a small smile. Jaehwan returned his gesture with a tighter grip and a wider grin.

 

 

Taekwoon sat on the mattress, thinking while Jaehwan had already left for his schedule.

If only I can hold him tightly like that all the time but he will probably catch on... I don't want our relationship to turn awkward.

Sighing softly, Leo stared at his song-writing notebook and started writing.

 


Ken's POV


I hope he didn't hear my heart beating so fast when I hugged him. It was booming in my ears... Oh my god, please please...

Maybe I shouldn't have done that... But it is so hard to resist, Leo-hyung looks so cute and handsome whether he is flustered or serious. I can't help but want to jump at every opportunity to stick close to him! Ughhh, I am going crazy!!! What am I going to do? I hope he didn't realised I was staring at his face the whole time when we monitored the video. That video was just a lie to be near him. His serious expression and occasional lip bite when he looked at the video...

 

Stop, Lee Jaehwan! You need to focus on your schedule.

 

Well, at least I have something to dream about when I nap...

I am so glad my practice was in the afternoon! I get to spend time alone with my favourite hyung~~~

 

 


 

And I am done~~~ Whee~~~

Did anyone watched today's VIXXTV2? I swear they are all darn cute~~~ Especially the interaction between Hyuk and Leo at the end~~~

It makes me feel like writing Luck ^_^

Anyway, I hope you all will enjoy the update. I am not certain if the future chapters will have much link to the title. I just randomly decided a title on the spot...

Ahaha....

I would also like to thank the people who read, upvoted, subscribed and commented on this story! I truly appreciate it and I actually didn't expect comments and upvotes in just one day. I am really thankful and happy!

As for the next update, I hope it will be within the next few days or within a week. I will try my best to update when I can!

Till the next update~ Hope you have fun reading and thank you once again!