Truth and Lies

Enhanced

The factory was dark and dust flew in the air. I heard small muffles and rustles but most of the sounds were just the wind howling in the hollow spaces of the abandon factoy. I could hear the echoes of my own footsteps against the cold ground and the waves of the rivers shore. Where would they be if they took her here? If I were Kim Sungkyu where would I hide her at?

"Wow, you really came." I heard that oh, so familiar voice. I rolled my shoulders and faced the man on top off the roof. The light from the moon brightened up the sky and made his face visable. "You came out of hiding for what? That girl?"

"She's not just 'That Girl'." He talked as if she were a object.

"This isn't the usual Kim Myungsoo. Where is the cold hearted man who hated his parents with the little hope of them stll loving you back. You know, I've always thought it was dumb of you to think that. To think your parents would still even care for your well being even after throwing you out." He scoffed at me.

"Don't say that. You don't even know the truth." My words were stern and shaky.

"What truth? The truth that you betrayed the Doctors even after all they did for us?" His tone had slowly grown angry. "They gave us a chance to live like this. They saved us from being alone in the world. They were our parents when our real ones didn't care a bit for us!"

"Hyung, you seem as if you have hoped for the same thing as me. You still hope for your parents to love you. The little desire in your heart and a string of hope that they still care, that they still remember you. Am I wrong, Woohyun?" He let out a "Ha".

"Don't talk bull." He jumped down from the high roof and walked closer into the area I was standing in. "I don't care about a single damn thing about them. They never did about me either."

"Then why are you so angry over it?" His look was questionable, like he was doubting himself. "If you don't care then why do you care to get mad? What's the point of getting angry then?"

"Don't talk like you know everything." His hands had already curled into fists.

"I kind of do. You know we were kind of trained to know everything." I added my sarcasm but I know it just annoyed him more.

"Wow, looks like our little Myungsoo has grown a humor since he's been gone." Woohyun flexed his jaw as he tried controlling his emotions.

"I could say so myself." I could feel his anger bubbling inside of him. He was already holding back a punch into my jaw. "If beating me up is what you want go ahead. Just tell me where she is."

"It's been a long time since we've fought hasn't it." He cracked his neck getting ready to throw the first hit.

"Sure has." He came running at me with his full speed. I let him have the strike into my gut. I fell backwards due to the impact but got back up as the pained weared off in less than seconds.

"Ready to take this serious now?" He knew me all too well.

Twisting my body around I kicked into the air but Woohyun blocked and swung me to the ground by grabbing my leg instead. I head locked him in between my knees and he struggled from my grip. He flipped and grabbed me by my shoulders, kneeing me in the stomach.  Before I could prepare myself for another impact Woohyun socked my face right in my left jaw. I fell once more as he hovered above me. I kicked him when I could and jumped off of the icy ground. As he was wobbling I grabbed him by his shirt and took the chance to give him a blow in the face. My fist slid across his lip and cut a corner with his teeth. He shoved me off of him and wiped away the blood with his thumb.

"If this happened to you it would of healed in milliseconds huh?" He said as his cut slowly healed.

"Just tell me where she is."


Taehee POV

My heavy eyelids began to lift as I forced myself to wake up. The room was blurry and I couldn't make out the figures in front of me. I blinked a few more times and my vision started to clear up a bit. I felt a pounding in my head and it had hurt like hell.

"Is she up?" I heard a mans voice.

"Her eyes are opening." A higher pitched voice called.

"Hey, wake up." I was still confused. Where was I?

"Wh...Where is this?" I noticed I was tied up to a chair in a room that was a plain gray. Three men sat in front of me observing my face.

"So this is the girl Hyung has been living with for a month." The guy that looked quiet girly said. He had round eyes and he was surprisingly pretty. "At least he has good taste."

"Who are you guys?" I was nervous. I didn't know where I was or who I was with. They could do anything to me in this state. They sat and stared like they were amazed that a human woman could talk.

"That doesnt matter." The one with small eyes spoke. He was more sophsticated and sat up straight. Though, his eyes were so tiny his nose stood out on his face.

"It does matter. I don't know who you men are or what you could do to me." I thought of screaming for help since they haven't duck taped my mouth, but I figured if I did that then that would give away my freedom to speak right now.

"Relax, we're not going to do anything with you." This one had a wild look. He had broad shoulders and talked with comfort.

"Nothing grantees that you won't." I glared at them. I didn't trust them. Who would trust the people who had just kidnapped you.

"Yes nothing does. But don't you see that you've been here all this time yet we have not done a single thing to you yet." The small eyes spoke smartly.

"Except for kidnapping me."

"It's not kidnap...more so holding you as bait." The pretty one said.

"For who? Myungsoo?" Were these the guys he was talking about? "You guys aren't..."

"Apart of the team of seven boys who trained long Myungsoo all of his life? Yes we are. Scared? I wonder if that bastard even told you about the things he can do." He had this smirk on his face that I wanted to slap off.

"I know." It came to them as a shock. "I know everything. Myungsoo told me every detail. Even the ugly truth you guys don't know." I only said the things that weren't wrong.

"What truth? Did he tell you the part where he betrayed us? Turn against us and broke apart from us?" They all didn't know. They didn't know a single thing about their parents.

"You all are so blinded. Don't you guys see what the doctors have you doing?" They all were so so smart yet how could they not easily see the truth. "Didn't you all grow up together? Over this one thing you all already place Myungsoo as the betrayer."

"Because he is!" He took a breath. "You have no idea what we've gone through. You have no right to tell us what is and what is not the truth."

"I don't have the right to command you to believe what is the truth or not. I just have the right to suggest other things that could be the truth." I had no idea how to explain it to them. They wouldn't believe me either way. "Have you guys ever wondered about your families? Even one bit?"

"What's the point, they never cared for us. They just threw us on the side of the road and left. All of us were abandoned." The wild man spoke.

"How do you know they threw you guys on the side of the road? How do you know for sure that they abandoned you?" Their uncertainty started kicking in.

"They told us, showed us by the roads we were left by. Photos of us by them." Small eyes tried counter arguing.

"Have you never thought they could of foraged it all? Scripted your life as if you parents had left you." I realised my voice had been stuttering. It was cold and the eerie room didn't help.

"Th..They wouldn't of done that. All the evidence, all of it points to one solution." He didn't want to believe it, niether did the other two. No matter what they would still be blunt about it.

"Stop saying false things!" One of them had gotten fed up. "If-If they did script that our parents abandoned us then...then what would they really-" He stopped mid-way through his sentence interrupted by loud steps outside the door.

The metal foor flung open and Myungsoo flew in landing on the ground. I gasped at the sudden enterance. Two men followed him from behind and tried swinging a few more hits. One man kicked Myungsoo back onto the ground as he tried getting back up. My instinct was to run and protect Myungsoo, but the ropes tied around my hands and feet didn't help much. Myungsoo's energy was draining and I could tell from his moves. He hasn't properly trained like the other two in a while. Seeing him get treated like this made my stomach sink. I struggled my hands from the rough ropes once again but it only dug deeper into my skin.

"Stop!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. It caught all the men by surprise and they all looked towards me but Myungsoo. He was on the ground trying to regain his balance. "Why are you fighting? Weren't you all brothers once?"

"Once? Yes, but after the-"

"The what? The betral of Myungsoo? Is it all just because of Myungsoo? If he really was betraying you guys then why is he here rather than gathering others to help him fight against you guys? How is he the betrayer?" I ran out of breath as I yelled the words out as fast as I could before any of them could cut me off. 

"He went against us. He tried killing us!" One of them shouted.

"I never tried killing any of you!" Myungsoo was offended. "Is that what they told you? That I planned to kill everyone?"

"Well it was pretty obvious when you didn't stop and surrender." Another man said.

"Surrender to what? Those two doctors only put up a facade! They lied to us! I've tried telling you guys but your always trying to kill me instead." Myungsoo's stood cautiously making sure none of them would attack.

"What facade? Stop lying to us." He rolled his eyes.

"Then stop living in that bubble the doctors planned for us to live in our whole lives. To believe their lies and blindly help them. You have no ide a what they had done to our parents." Myungsoo was trying to convice them, but all of them gave mixed reactions.

"There you go about the parents again, would you stop it? We have no parents! They left us! They never loved us!" The other man started to get aggravated. 

"It's because they never had a chance to show their love for us! They all died before we were even a year old yet." The room went quiet and no one spoke a word. "It was them, those stupid doctors that you all hail to. They killed them! All of our parents! They are the reason why we have never had a mother or father in the lives that we remember!" I could see the shock on their faces.

"What evidence do you have to prove that huh?" But still that doubted his words.

"Here," Myungsoo threw several pictures onto the ground. All the pictures contained a family, a pair of parents and a baby. "When you find yours, check the back. All of them are letters from your parents. Saved them all before I left that damn lab underground." 

Not a single of those boys moved. They were all debating in their heads to believe him now. Myungsoo moved fast and before I knew it I was untied. He picked me up and held onto me tightly.

"Let's go." He whispered and ran at the speed of light. "It's okay now." He kissed my forehead. I felt the relieve of being saved sink in. I didn't show my fear but on the inside I was trembling. I wasn't sure what they could of done to me and I didn't know if Myungsoo would ever come to save me.

"Thank you." I dug my face into his chest. "Thank you." He stopped his pacing and we ended up in the park. It was dark and no one was here. The weather made it cold and the only thing that kept my warm was being close to Myungsoo. He let my go softly and placed me on my feet. He held me close and engulfed me in a embrace.

"I'm sorry." He was regretful. "It's because of me," He tightened his hug, "you were in danger because of me." Slowly I wrapped my arms around his broad body. 

"You don't have to be sorry. If this didn't happen then how else would the other six find the truth?" He didn't say anything.

"Seriously, this girl." He said under his breath. "I'm glad your safe though."

"It's because of you I'm safe."

 

 

A couple more days pasted. Days didn't go exactly the same anymore. There was this intimate aura whenever Myungsoo and I were around eachother. Both of us spoke nothing about it but we both knew it was there. I became more careful with my words and cared more of how I looked around him.

He wasn't cautious all the time anymore. He became more easygoing and began to open up to doing more things. He didn't seem to be nervous around me like how I was with him. I wondered if I would be able to get to know him better. I wanted to know him like nobody else would. Maybe I was just greedy.

I noticed that about myself lately. These days I get jealous now. Seeing how handsome he is, he could get any girl he wanted. One day he would find that girl and he would leave. That thought scared me a bit. Just the thought of him leaving made me feel empty.  Sometimes when he leaves for his daily exercise I feel like he won't come back and I start to worry. 

Myungsoo...He became important to me. No, he's always been important to me.


Myungsoo POV

My mind went wild when she was around. Everytime I saw Taehee my adrenaline pumped up and my heart raced. I wasn't really familiar with this feeling. I knew I liked her, but what was this strong liking called again? She was so cute, so kind, so....perfect in my eyes.

"I'm heading to school!" Everyday she tells me when she leaves. 

"Okay, see you at 5!" Whenever she left I didn't know what to do. I mostly laid around and waited for her to come. I watched my shows and roamed around the house but never did anything important.

*Ding Dong*

The bell rang abut and hour after Taehee had left. Did she forget something? I opened the door expecting her to run in saying she forgot her books but instead there stood Kim Sungkyu.

"What are you doing here?" I raised a brow.

"You were right. We were played, tricked, decieved." He didn't lift his head and looked at the ground. "Sorry."

"You guys all surprised?" I leaned against the door with my hands in my pockets.

"Well, we have something to show you. Would you come with us?" 

"To where?" He looked up and locked eyes with me.

"Your home." 

"What home?" I only had one home and that was with Taehee.

"Your parents home, the one you lived in when you were only months old."


 

A/N

So I just quickly scanned this. I'm not at home right now so when I do get home I'll properly edit this

Gosh I'm sorry I at action scenes. They're so hard to write.

The struggle is real

Well see you in the next one!