Normal?

Enhanced

Taehee POV

I was running late to school and hadn't even realized it. I was so inversed to talking with him. I didn't even know what happened at all yet everything of me is telling me to help him. 

"Yah! Oh Taehee!" Jikyung called out from the end of the main hall. "I was out longer than you and I'm the one that's not late? Where'd you go last night?"

"Sorry, there was this guy I didn't know and I was sick of him and ran out. You know partying isn't really my thing." I was debating in if I should tell her about Myungsoo. She wouldn't even believe me though.

"You already missed the first class. What do you think the professor would say about you if you missed his class again?" She was talking about the hot young teacher that taught anatomy. "How could you miss his beautiful face?"

"I have another face I would rather look at." She made a sneaky expression and let out a oh noise.

"I wonder who that is." She was being sarcastic. "Maybe, his family name is Kim?" My eyes widened but then settled back down. I thought she had somehow found out about Kim Myungsoo.

"You already know who it is." I brushed her off.

"Kim Tae-"

"Yah, don't say it here!" She almost said it in a hall swarming of university students.

"Hey, speak of the devil." She pointed down the hall and I spotted Kim Taehyung talking to three other boys. 

I couldn't say he was a crush but he also wasn't just anybody to me either. How do I explain this. It's like a feeling in between Liking and Friendship. I was attracted to him, yet I didn't fully like him as a man.

"Blushing yet?" She elbowed me lightly.

"No." Jikyung knew how I blushed easily. I wouldn't be super obvious but if you paid attention to me you would notice.

"Ladies." A voice caught us by surprise. "Shouldn't you be in my class. You know I'm about to start teaching." Professor Kim was there and yes he was very handsome. He was only 23 too. Surely there were female students that flirted with him.

"Coming!" Jikyung excitedly grabbed my arm and began to drag me into class.

Anatomy had many girls in it. Mostly because of the emence popularity of Dr. Kim. I did enjoy this class though. Not because of the teacher but because it helped me learn what I needed to know to become a nurse. And maybe a little bit more because Kim Taehyung sat a row under me. I would sometimes begin to day dream just staring at the back of his head. His hair looked so soft and fluffy. 

Suddenly Taehyung had turned around and we met eye to eye. His eyes were round and I noticed the small mole on his nose. He had a blank face on and opened his mouth to say something.

"Do you have any lead?" He whispered.

"Lead? Uh, what size?" This was my first conversation with him.

"0.7." I checked the lead I had a handed it over. Our finger slightly glided along eachothers and it was like my world froze for a moment. He wouldn't have noticed it but I did. "Thanks." He smirked and turned back around to face the front of the class.

"So as you can see, the moment something harmful is done to your body you will feel pain. Of course you guys should know this already. This pain is what tells your brain here." Dr. Kim pointed to a part of the brain show up on the screen with his laser pointer. "To heal the body. Pretend you are being shot with a gun. You can feel that bullet sink through your skin. Your obviously going to feel the stinging pain of it. This is also the sign of it sending messages to the brain."

"Dr. Kim." I raised my hand.

"Yes, Mrs. Oh Taehee."

"What would happen if someone was shot many times and yet healed in a nights worth of time?"

"That's quite a question. That's not even possible though,  if it was I can't imagine the torture the person had have to go through. The cells would be basically racing to heal it and it would cause all types of symptoms." He looked confused as he was trying to explain the whole answer to me. "It's very hard to explain because, well it's just unreal."

"Oh, okay I understand." I began to just write down some notes and doodle as he began talking about other subjects.

I wonder how Myungsoo feels then. How much pain does he feel when healing like that? His body must go through such harmful things.


Myungsoo POV

After she had left the room felt empty. The TV was still left on and you could hear the news reporters talking. I was still eating the food she had made me. Was it french toast? I never had food like this. We were always put on a strict diet so we could build strength. 

I took a look around her place and it was relatively clean. I saw the pictures of her and her family hung up on the wall. It looked like she had parents and one brother, but the pictures seemed quite old. She looked so young and her brother looked around the same age. I couldn't see any recent pictures though, only the older ones with her as a little girl . That reminds me, where'd I put the picture at?

Walking into her organized room I search for my old clothes. There was a pile on her desk and a note left behind. 

I figured you would still need these. Is this you?

-Oh Taehee

I picked up the small note with her fancy handwriting. Under it laid the photo of My parents and I. She also laid out my necklace next to the picture. The chain delicately dangled from my fingers. I unclasped it and wrapped it around my neck. 

"Oh Taehee." I let slip my lips just once. Her face flashed in my head. I felt my mouth curve up but went back down as I realized it was.

"Breaking News. A underground explosion has been found as citizens have heard booms of something exploding."

"All I heard was a big boom and I saw 6 figures run out from it. I'm not sure if they were human but I know it took the form of one." There was a middleaged man being interviewed. 

"Here we have footage of the six mysterious figures. As you can only see a blur of fast moving shapes. We don't even know who these men are yet could they be dangerous?"

I had already known these six men. They were looking for me. Along side of Dr. Lim and Dr. Park. They were still blinded by the facade put up by the two scientists. I've thought about finding them myself to just to tell them, but why would they believe me. It's not like I have some recording of Dr. Lim and Dr. Park's conversation.

This was getting me stressed and my mind was feeling a need of relief. Something soothing was all I needed. I just continued walking  around the apartment and got some fresh air from the small bolcony. The city didn't look too bad. I've never had to the chance to really explore the city much. I could hear everything on the streets.

From small whispers to loud honking. People in their everyday lives. Everything seemed to go according as if it was all planned out already. It was kinda fascinating to see it from a view like this. 

"I'm back!" Taehee eruptedly came crashing through the door with bags in her hands. "I just got some food." She was quite odd.

"Do you need help?" I asked while reaching for the bags.

"No, it's okay. I'm pretty strong too." She seemed kind of, dumb? But wise too.

She laid the bags on the counter tops and began to store the food in the cabinets of the kitchen. While doing so she also picked out things and started to cook again.

"Did you eat something already? Its almost five already." Taehee got out a couple more ingredients.

"Let me help." She was a multitasker and was still putting away the newly bought groceries. "Your kinda short you know?" Taehee was struggling to put a certain item on a top self of a cabinet.


 

 Narrator POV

Myungsoo may have not noticed it but Taehee felt it a little too much. He had grabbed the item out of her hand and placed it in the right place for her. He was oblivious to the closeness of the two. Taehee was already red as a tomato and hid it the best she could. She mentally cursed her self for being such a easy blusher.  

"Thank you." She politely thanked him and went off to the other side of the kitchen.

"No problem..." He felt kind of a loss went she escaped across the room from him.

Taehee hurried up and fixed some dinner for the two. Myungsoo wanted to help out but really just stood there in the way. He had no clue what to help with. He was only trained to fight, not be a fancy chef at a five star restaurant.

"Uh, hey." Taehee called over. Myungsoo's head shot up. He was wide eyed as a ghost. "Should I teach you how to cut some things?" Since cutting vegetables were pretty easy she thought maybe she should teach him a little bit. Without a word he walked over and Taehee set up a cutting board and knife.

"So what's first?" Myungsoo asked with a blank face.

"Grab the knife like this." Taehee led his fingers around the knifes handle. Her soft delicate hands wrapped around his and began to cut the vegetables. "Got it?"

"Yep." He stared at her dark chocolate eyes and blinked twice to realize he was staring so long.

"Okay, I'll start cutting some of the meat then." 

Myungsoo felt different, like for once in his life he was just a subject. He felt like a normal person. An everyday human with no powers, no nothing. It was calm and relaxing.

A small ouch came from the small girl and he had shot all of his attention towards her.

"Are you okay?" He saw that she had cut her finger from the sharpe knife she was using.

"Yeah, its just a small cut." She said as he held he wounded finger. Myungsoo grabbed some paper towels and wiped off the blood that had escaped.

"Here let me." Taehee didn't really know what he ment by let me, but just let him do anything.

He had brang the tiny finger up to his face and started to the cut for it to heal. She was at first startled but then it slowly sinked in what he was doing. It was a caring action yet she found her heart racing. 

"Ha ha, something like this would of healed in seconds for you, huh?" Stiffness was evident in her voice.

"Ah, yeah." He himself wasn't even aware that his hand was already her head. "Be careful."


 

I feel like this chapter .......

My idea is going to go to ruins.

I haven't really been able to update or edit this chapter cause of certain reasons. 

But I find myself having a urge to write so I hust do it when I can

 But anyways

Here a gif thingy or whatever 

His smile brightens my day

;-;

7 letters, 2 syllables, D.I.M.P.L.E.S

But anyways I have to quickly edit and do somethings now 

Bye and see you in the next chapter!