Kind, Smart, Dumb, and Compassion?

Enhanced

Taehee POV

"You don't have any clothes... Why don't we go shopping right now? It's still pretty early to go to bed."

"Uh, sure, but you would have to buy them. I don't want you to spend your money on me." His face had quite a adorable expression. His eyebrows were furrowed and his lips in.

"Its's fine, I like to give gifts." I liked being generous.

 

 

We headed to the street mall near my place and began walking around. While we were walking I notice how many heads he would turn. Girls and even older women would just take few seconds staring at his face. Some had their jaw dropped and their eyes followed Myungsoo's steps. He was oblivious from the attention. I had to say his looks were very handsome. He looked like a character from a anime had popped out into the real world.

"What type of clothes to you prefer?" He took a few seconds to think.

"Im not sure... I've always have been given my clothes. I've never picked it out myself before." 

"Pick anything you like, something you think matches you." He glanced around the stores and his eyes gleamed at one. "Find a store?" 

"Yeah, um, could we go to that one?" He had pointed awkwardly to the man's clothing shop nearby.

As we entered the store he seemed to be amazed. Like he had never seen these clothes in person. It was like a child who had come into a toy store for their very first time. We started searching for his outfits. Myungsoo was more attracted to the dark colored clothing. He picked out many shirts that were the same design like plaid. Fedora's seemed to be his favorite hat item. 

"You have a unique style." I giggled at his actions.

"Is it bad?" I was squirming in the inside from his adorable reaction to my comment.

"No, it's cute." I smiled at him. "Is that all you want?"

"I think so. Is it too much?" His concern over how much money I would spend was sweet.

"No, it doesn't matter." I ended with a small laugh.

"I like it." His words caught my by surprise.

"Hm?" I said confused. 

"I like it when you laugh. Its...warm." He gave a simper and showed off his dimples on his cheeks. It took a few moments for my brain to fully process what he had just said.

"Ah, thank you." I couldn't even imagine how red my face must of been.

 

 

Both of us just roamed the streets and picked a few more clothes for Myungsoo. Just like earlier he was still gathering attention. He was even dressed pretty well with the sweater and jeans. Anything you put on him would match his body. His body... My mind flashed back to when I was tending his cuts. A instant paint of red spread widely on my face as I remembered his toned body. 

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo was worried by the way you had suddenly heated up.

"Ye-yeah, I'm fine."

I couldn't help but squeal on the inside. How could he be so kind? My thoughts were only filled with him at the moment. Calm your self Taehee, you've only known him for a day. A day and one night to be correct. Yet, even telling my self that I could feel my heart saying the opposite.

"My-Myungsoo?!?" He pulled me over to the side and pinned me up against the wall. His face was directed towards his left and his eyes weren't the normal lost puppy eyes. They were full of alertness and a protective sense.

"Hold on for just a minute." Myungsoo turned back to me. Closing in to my face as if he wanted no one to notice our faces. Our noses only millimeters away from touching. 

His right forearm and his left knee were up against the wall leaving no space to run. His eyes laid upon my own. They had this twinkle to them which would make any girl addicted to his gaze. It gave off a feeling of chic and sharp yet, soft and pure. I could feel his breath delicately hovering over my face. His lips were parted as if he were going to kiss me. The shape was enticing with the plump texture. Like a rosebud being small but full. His nose was high and sculpted perfectly. As if there were a letter 'L' drawn onto his profile. He took a gulp and his adams apple bobbed up and down.

 


 

Myungsoo POV

She was so close. There was minimal air in the space that separated us from touching. Her body had fit right into my pin down. So small and petite. She stared up with her round doe eyes. My heart felt as if it were to pop out of my chest. I've never experienced this before. What was this feeling? I felt like I have researched about it somewhere before, but where? I could sense her nervousness but I could let go just yet.

They were still near. I couldn't risk the recognization of her face. She would just be targeted as a victim. There was a need inside of myself, a need to protect this girl that has been helping me. Maybe it was guilt. 

I took a few look outs checking and making sure they were gone. Scanning every face in my view and checking their profile. Who knows who they could work for. 

"We should go now." I pulled away and taken a few steps backwards. I couldn't explain to her why I had done that but just simply told her. "There are some people on my back. I don't want you to get dragged into it." She didn't show any signs of being afraid of me.

"I understand, I think, haha." She just laughed off some of the awkwardness. "You probably have a complicated life thats hard to explain. I hope to get to know about that life. It seem like it would be interesting." It's way more than interesting.

"Why does it seem interesting?" Most people would of throw me out on the streets already, but she was different.

"You could be a bad person, yet you couldn't be at the same time. No bad person would be so kind like that. I mean yes, they could act it but your kindness comes from your heart. Your so sincere about your actions, like your afraid of making a mistake." Her eyes sparkled and in a flash my heart skipped a beat. "You may not be a normal human but, that's what makes even more interesting. Some people may be scared but, the people who are like me wouldn't mind a thing. It just adds more to your character and makes you more special in a person's heart."

Such wise words again got me thinking. What she smart or dumb? But another thought came to me, maybe she's just Compassionate.


 

A/N

Short chapter sorry ;-;

Hoep you guys dont hate me too much

This wasn't that much but I'm trying so hard to squeeze the ideas out of my brain for this story.

I hope you guys anticipate the end! X) which wont be a couple of more chapter cause I dont plan on making this story only a few chapters.

This boy warms my heart tbh

Dont give me that little smirk ㅠㅠ

 

 

Could you even imagine being that close to Myung tho? I would have a heart attack.

[BTW Sorry for the false update x( I was editing and then for git to hide the chapterso then it sent a notification saying I added a chapter, sorry ;-;]