Page 6: Unknown Story

Can I confess my love to you?

“Ya, don’t push!” Sungcheol yelled as peeking at Wonwoo who walks towards Hayoung.

“Let me see it too, Hyung!” Seungkwan protested.

“Let me too! Let me too!” Chan joined him.

“Ya, you guys are too noisy! How if they could hear us!” Junghan whispered softly, while Jihoon just sighed behind him. “I can’t see anything from here....”

“Do you want me lift you up, Hyung? Soekmin offered sincerely.

“Hahahaha, look at Wonwoo-ah! He’s so ing awkward and shy!” Soonyoung didn't care Junghan's warn at all.

“Hansol-ah, don’t push me~” Junhui said with his weird accent.

“Just leave them alone guys, Wonwoo must be really embarassed rightnow.” Jisoo is the only one who has his sense.

“Woooah, I never expect him to bring a girl to this dorm. And more surprisingly, it’s Apink’s Oh Hayoung~ I have to learn a lot of things from him. ” Mingyu just drown in his own thoughts, while Minghao is super serious to eavesdrop them. “Just stop talking guys. I can’t hear their conversations~”

 

“Wonwoo-ah....” Hayoung greet excitedly right after Wonwoo appeared from the door.

“Ah, Hayoung...ah.” He greet back shyly.

“Sorry for my sudden visit.”

“It’s alright!” Wonwoo said eagerly. “....Though it’s a little bit surprising....”

Hayoung giggled because Wonwoo is as awkward as always. “I didn’t bother your practices schedule, right?”

“No~ I’m the one who actually wanna asked that question.”

“Nah, I’m not busy at all.... Here.” Hayoung gave him a plastic bag, makes Wonwoo starlet a bit from it.

“What is this?”

“Oranges~” Hayoung answered like a child.

“Aaah....” Wonwoo couldn't respond properly, because his mind is in a hectic state rightnow.

“I would like to properly show my gratitute about the accident a few days ago. I want to give it to you at school, but I couldn’t come to school after that time. That’s why I decided to give it at your dorm instead.”

“You don’t have to go this far...” Wonwoo could feel Hayoung sincereness from her words. “More importantly, how could you know about my dorm’s address?”

“Ah, Pledis and Acube’s building wasn’t that far from each other, so I asked my company staffs if there’s someone who happen to know. That’s how I got this address!” Hayoung showed him a small piece of paper.

“I see..... Th...Thanks a lot for this, I’ll eat it well with my members.” Wonwoo smiled nervously.

“No need to say thanks..... Then....” Hayoung just about to say her farewell, but Wonwoo cut her words immediately.

“Do you want to have a tea first?" Wonwoo decided to take a futher step first. "You’ve come this far for only giving me this.”

“Don’t mind me. I don’t want to bother your members.”

“So you’re going back to your dorm after this?” Wonwoo obviously sounded dissappointed.

Hayoung shakes her head with a smile. “No. Today is my day off, so I want to visit some places first.”

“Would you mind if I go to accompany you?” Wonwoo asked without a second thought. And he himself was shocked with his own actions. “Ah, of course if it doesn’t bother you.”

Hayoung was a lil bit surprised in a moment. “.......No~ It’s my pleasure.” She actually never thought of that possibility. “Are you serious?”

“Um.” Wonwoo nodded confidently. “But, is it alright if I prepare myself to get ready first?”

“Sure!”  Hayoung can’t hide her excitement. “Then.... I’ll wait here.”

“Ah, but I can’t leave you here alone.... Is it okay for you to wait inside? My members are actually pretty nice. They’re not harmful at all.”

Hayoung laughed from how serious Wonwoo looks when he said it. “Hahahahaha, okay.”

 

---------------------------

“...............” Sungcheol and Junghan just stay silent because of their nervousness, while the rest of seventeen members just hide behind them.

“Please enjoy yourself.” Seungkwan came with a tea.

“Ah, thank you so much.” Hayoung smiled softly, which make all of them blushed unknownly. Well, that is the first time there was a female guest in their dorm, beside their family members. And moreover, it's 'the freaking Hayoung'.

“Um.... By the way, what should I call you, Hayoung-ssi? Is ‘Hayoung-sunbae’ alright?” Sungcheol mustered his courages to ask first.

“No~ Don’t call me that way. Just treat me as Wonwoo’s friends.”

“But.... it’s kinda unrespectful.” Junghan added.

Hayoung shakes her head heartfully. “No, not at all. It makes me much more comfortable.”

“So, can I call you ‘Hayoung-noona’?” Chan asked shyly, but soon after that his hyungs nudged his elbows hardly in secret.

“Woah, it’s pretty rare for me to be called as noona. Are you still in junior high?” She genuinely curious.

“Yes!” Chan was pleased with Hayoung’s warm respond.

“Woah, daebak~ It reminds me of my debut days.”

“.....Pandon me, but since when are you being an trainee before debuted as Apink’s member, Hayoung.....noona?” Seungkwan can’t surpress his curiousness either.

“Right after elemantery school. I were preparing for debut as Apink member from my 2nd year of junior high. And I finally debuted in my last year.”

“Wooaaaah......” All of them can’t help but feel amazed and envy at the same time.

“Isn’t it though?” Soonyoung blurted out unconsciously.

“Of course.... but it’s fun. I can’t even count how much I cried that time.”  Somehow, everyone in that livingroom can relate her words really well. “.......But it’s worthy. Because every hardwork will be paid off. So don’t worry, all of your efforts will be rewarded pretty soon.” Hayoung tried to cheer them up.

Seventeen members just smiled back thankfully. Hayoung didn’t know that her encouragement words mean so much for them. Because everything they need the most that time is sincere supports from peoples around them.

“.........” Mingyu  could see all of s suddenly become sensitve. “Ah, Hayoung-noona, what kind of person Wonwoo-hyung is when he was at school?” He tried to come up with a new topic.

“Wonwoo? He’s very nice and cool~” Hayoung give him a thumbs up.

“Cool?! Ppfft.” Mingyu and the others tried to hold their laugh.

“He’s just shy and emo!” Hansol suddenly added up.

“Ya, stop it!” Wonwoo finally came out from his room, makes all of the eyes in the livingroon goes to him.

“Wooaah~ You looks exceptionally handsome rightnow~” Sungcheol , just to make everyone there give Wonwoo the same suspicious stares.

“I always dressed like this!” Wonwoo desperately hide his embarrassed face. “Hayoung-ah, let’s go.” He want to run away as quickly as possible from them.

“........Let’s go.” Hayoung answered with a wide smile.

 

-----------------------------------

“Where’s Hayoung-ah?” Naeun asked Namjoo who's lying lazily in their livingroom.

“She meet her friend.” Namjoo answered while changing their tv channel continously.

“Woah, Hayoungie finally has a friend? That's great~” Naeun joined Namjoo on the sofa.

“Yeah. The one that I told you about before.”

Naeun's trying to remember it. “Aah, the one that help Hayoung from her bullies?”

“Yes...”

“What’s her name once again?” 

“His name, Unnie.. Wonwoo. Jeon Wonwoo, if i'm not wrong.”

“Jeon.... Wonwoo?" Naeun seems like to start noticing something. "Why does that name sounds familliar to me...”

“He’s an idol trainee. Maybe you saw his name on internet. There are even a lot of trainees who's already well-known among k-netz, right?” Namjoo just speculating.

“Trainee? Where?” Naeun can't stand her own curiousness.

“If I'm not wrong again, Pledis.”

“Jeon Wonwoo.... Pledis..." Naeun tried her best to repeat those words inside her head. "......Ah, I remember it! That Jeon Wonwoo!”

Namjoo didn't expect that Naeun actually know something about him. “What is it, Unnie?”

“I remember that Hayoung love to stream his group broadcast in our room!" Naeun explained happily, as if she finally could remember something important. "......And I remember she stated that name repeatedly towards me before~”

“Really?" Namjoo raised her eyebrows in surprised. "Since when?”

“It was last year. Maybe since she entered high school? It's definitely when she was a freshman.” Naeun answered innocently.

Namjoo was stay silent for a moment, just to remember Hayoung and Wonwoo's interactions before. “......Hahahahahaha~”

“What's wrong, Namjoo-ah?”

Namjoo know that she just discovered something interesting. “It seems like both of them are hiding something to each other, but it looks so obvious for any other person.”

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, imraafa here. I hope I could make you smile with this update :)) I didn’t expect that a lot of people will love this couple, because there’s not much people who ship seventeen x apink. So I’m really glad that you enjoy this story :”” As always, don’t forget to subscribe, vote, and comment please~ Thank you so much <3

Btw, what should I called this seventeen x apink thingy? Maybe sevenpink? Hahahahaha