Page 1: Oh Hayoung

Can I confess my love to you?

“Woah~ You always looks more handsome when you wore this uniform, Hyung” Mingyu said as looking at Wonwoo’s reflection on the mirror. “Well, that’s a prestigious school’s uniform for you.”

“Huh, there’s no such thing like prestigious school. Nothing’s different about it.” Wonwoo responsed plainly.

“Haish~ Don’t act like you didn’t feel proud about your school! I still remember how you bragged to me when you accepted at SOPA last year.”

Wonwoo just sent a death glare to Mingyu through the mirror in front of him. “Ya, don’t you have to prepare for school too? Or do you want to keep talking with me until dawn?”

Mingyu’s pouted from his hyung cold reactions. “At least, if you get closed with some celebrity from your school, please introduce them to us too~”

“Tch....” Wonwoo didn’t know how to response Mingyu anymore.

“But really....Isn't there any notable celebrity who’s in the same year with you, Hyung? Or maybe from your class?”

“....I don’t really know.” Wonwoo acted like he didn’t interested.

Mingyu gave Wonwoo a can't-believe expression, then stays silent for a moment as if trying to remember something. “Aah! How about Apink’s Hayoung-sunbae? She attends SOPA too, right?”

Wonwoo’s face suddenly stiffen for no reason after he heard that name. “Um.”

“Are you in the same class with her??”

“No...” Wonwoo answered shortly.

“But today is the opening ceremony for new terms, right? Maybe you’ll be in the same class with her this year!” Mingyu’s grinned playfully to Wonwoo, just makes him feel more annoyed.

“Ya! When will stop talking to me, huh?! If Sungcheol-hyung know  that you keep bothering me to prepare for my school, he will scold you!!”

Mingyu’s just sulking as leaving Wonwoo alone. “Aaah~ You’re no fun, Hyung.”

“....Because your jokes wasn’t funny at all.”

 

-------------

Oh Hayoung. I still remember clearly when the first time I saw her in our school admissions ceremony last year. She is definitely what you called as a natural beauty. Every guy around me keep talking about her when all of us gathered in our school’s hall. About how gorgeous she is for a highschool’s freshman. And about how popular her idol group are, tho Apink’s still a rookie group that time.

She is the celebrity of our school. And in one year, Apink’s keep gaining popularity immensely. Everyone’s trying to be close to her. Everyone is busy with complementing her appearence on musics show and variety programs.

....On the other hand, me, just a mere idol trainee, who's day by day just feel more insecure about his future. Everyone is busy with asking me when will I finally debuted. While I never know when will it happens either.

She is indeed..... very lucky.  

“Ya! Wonwoo!” A sudden shout suddenly wakes Wonwoo from his daydreaming. “Come on! Are you planning to ride that bus goes back to your dorm?!"

"Ah..." Wonwoo finally could gain his senses then quickly catch up to his bestfriend, Jaejin, who already wait for him outside the bus.

"Ya, what are you daydreaming for in an early morning like this?"

"Ah, it's nothing..." Wonwoo forced his awkward smile.

Jaejin just furrowed his eyebrows in question. "Well, whatever. We need to see our class arrangement as soon as possible! Come on!"

 

"Wonwoo, can you see it!? Did we go the same class again?!" Jaejin shouted as being pushed by the crowd of SOPA students while trying to see the annoucement board.

"I'm trying.... Wait!" Wonwoo tried to utilize his tall figure to look at the class arrangement. "......Yass! We did, Jaejin-ah! We're at Vocal Class-2."

"Really?! Great!" Jaejin sincerely happy to be in the same class with his bestfriend again. "Come on, let's move out from this mess!"

Wonwoo nodded to Jaejin with a smile. But before he leave his place, he unconciously tried to search someone name on the board. Someone who's keep bothering his minds this morning. "Oh... Ha... Young...." He muttered softly as searching thorough the list. "Vocal Class....1" 

"Let's go, Wonwoo-ah!" Jaejin's voice once again help Wonwoo to gain his senses.

"Ah, okay." He get out from the crowd with a blank face as trying to understand himself. He doesn't know why he suddenly feels dissappointed about what he just seen.

 

--------------

"Ok, guys. Welcome to Vocal Class-2! And I'll be your homeroom teacher for the next one year. Let's get along well~" Their korean literature's teacher greet excitedly. "As all of you have experienced in your first year, we'll keep practice-based curriculum too. But in the second grade, all of you will be given a lot more project than before. So please prepare yourself better this time."

"Yes~" Everyone in class answered in one sound.

"Great! And.... I have a short announcement!" She opened her notes to read about it.

Wonwoo who's keep looking at the window finally focus to his teacher lazily.

"It seems like there was a misprint in our class arrangement this morning, because there was one name which appeared in two class. So...... Oh Hayoung-ssi?" Wonwoo's eyes automaticly widen in surprise when he heard her name. "Is she already here?"

".........." Everyone tried to check peoples who sat around them.

"I'm here Seonsaeng-nim." Hayoung bowed politely to her teacher from the door, then smiled softly to all of her soon-to-be-classmates.

Wonwoo just froze at his seat as looking at Hayoung precense. He never expect, that Mingyu's morning jokes will actually comes true. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, imraafa here. Sorry for the very short update. I hope all of you still like it >.< Just like my other fanfic, I like to put a small tittle stickers for each chapter of my story. Hope you love it too :3 To be honest, I'm really new about seventeen. So I've a little bit trouble to potraying Wonwoo and s characters. But I'll try my best to improve my writings in the next chapters~ Please don't forget to subscribe and comment too <3