Jealousy

Request for One Shot

jungkook x chorong

[Isabella37]

Chorong, a poor student who the school doesn't really give a to help her with her finances or something. Everyday Chorong prays that some miracle would appear and that someone finally notice her or something. Everyday she walkd to school, head hung low, embarrassed about what everyone has to say about her and all. But truth is, no one says anything. They just walk past her like she's just a normal student in school. I mean everyone treats everyone normally and don't care if they don't need to unless you're the kingka or queenka of the school, then they'll pay all their attention to you. Students don't go around calling people names unless they're part of the bullies but other than that only the school would label students, calling them poor, average, rich or whatsoever. Students don't give one special treatment, the school does that. It's always the school, but the school blames the students instead.

Chorong doesn't give much attention to her appearance, therefore she feels a little insecure. But no one told her yet that she looks so damn beautiful like she's a fallen angel or something. I mean can someone throw her the pick-up line, 'Did it hurt when you fall from heaven.' Poor Chorong has this huge crush on the school's kingka. Who? Jeon Jung Kook. The former kingka, Jeon Won Woo's brother. Even their sister, Jeon Hyo Sung, was the former queenka. The visuals in their family line is no joke. Chorong sighs. Will the kingka ever notice her?

Will she have any friends? Apparently she would have a new friend soon since the school's queenka, Irene, has been bothering her a lot lately. In Chorong's mind, she thinks Irene is bothering her because Irene would use her and all like all those chick flicks Chorong has watched. She tries to avoid Irene but Irene is literally everywhere. So, Chorong allows Irene to be her friend, and they seem to click fast. Irene learns that Chorong has such strong feelings for the school's kingka so Irene decides to help the poor angel. Irene smirkes, she may or may not be the bad guy in this, but even if she's the bad guy, she's doing it for good.

Like always, Irene walks arm in arm with Chorong to school after them being friends, best friends. Both of them were talking about the new drama that was airing. It was a high school drama called Sassy Go Go. Seems like both Chorong and Irene were so lost in their own conversation that they didn't realise Jungkook was standing almost right in front of them. Until a bunch of girls squealed and grabbed Jungkook's arms and walked away, then Chorong looked at Jungkook's direction and felt a fire of jealousy burn in her heart. Irene, who almost called herself queen-of-acting, dragged Chorong to class. Chorong sees the same group of girls always around Jungkook and she hoped for the fire of jealousy to die down but it gets bigger and bigger and it's burning her insides. She hates this. She hates how Jungkook smiles at them, how Jungkook is just with them.

"Hey beauty, you need to stop starring. Jungkook's hair would be on fire because you're like burning him with your eyes." Irene says, a little worried that she might have gone a little too far.

"I'm not trying to burn Jungkook down, I'm trying to burn the girls around him."

"And why is that?" Irene asked, trying to hide her smirk, hopping Chorong doesn't notice the cheekiness in her voice.

"I'll be right back." With that Chorong stomps off to Jungkook's direction.

Irene's eyes grew wide, wait wait wait, where was Chorong going? What is she going to do? Irene scrambled after her and bumped into a young lad who goes by the name, Kim Taehyung.

"Don't bother stopping Chorong, by now I think it's time she tells him how she feels." Taehyung says, on his lollipop.

Irene was about to protest but was dragged to a lone table in the cafeteria by Taehyung. Irene sees Chorong's fist hidden behind her back, as a way to calm the nervous heart of hers. Irene was scared to death. Taehyung told her to relax and offered her a lollipop, which Irene accepts and nervously unwrapped it.

"May I speak to Jungkook, please?" Chorong says through gritted teeth, the girl's hand was on Jungkook's arm and Jungkook wasn't doing anything about it.

"Why? You can talk here." The girl on his right arm says, a smirk forming, she knows what's up.

"Alright, I'll do just that," Chorong took a deep breathe, Irene was hiding behind Taehyung's arm, almost gnawing onto the lollipop stick, "I, Park Chorong, seems to have really strong feelings for Mr.popular right here and seeing other girls next to you and you attending to them just makes me feel like an unnoticed ant walking past."

By now the whole cafeteria had eyes on Chorong, witnessing her confession towards Jungkook. Some were shocked, some were smiling, because damn that's brave, that's cute. Then there's Irene, she was scared to death, she thought maybe Chorong would confront him when they're alone or message him or something but this, this! This wasn't what she had in mind. Irene had her face planted into Taehyung's arm, trying to ease her beating heart, she was anticipating Jungkook's answer, just like Chorong is.

"I-I think I like you, Jeon Jung Kook." Chorong released the breathe she didn't knew she held.

The cafeteria gasps. Chorong's fists tightens, nails digging into her skin. Jungkook stood up, the girls shifted to take a better look, hearts exploding with anticipation. Taehyung allowed Irene to claw his arm, Irene did just that and Taehyung tries to bear the pain. Jungkook was so closed, Chorong could feel his breathe playing against her lips. She looks down onto the ground, expecting a punch or a joke to be made but all she received was.

"I think what I feel is love, Park Chorong." With that, Jungkook placed a soft, sweet kiss on Chorong's lips.

Chorong's hearts bloomed in colours, she felt like a burden was lifted from her shoulders, she should have done this earlier.

Irene was clapping, so loud, it almost burst Taehyung's ear buds.


From : I-reeen

Thanks, girls, sorry I had to like make you guys the bad ones.

From : Yeh-ri

It's fine, Unnie! Good thing it turned out well.

From : Shuel-grease

It's for her own good.

From : When-dee

Who likes that brat anyways, such arrogance.

From Yeh-ri

Kekekeke.

From : JO-HOY

Wish Chorong good luck!


1106 words of SHUEL GREASE jk. ohoy mates.. delayed work ayeah always enjoy!

I-reeen (Irene) / Yeh-ri (Yeri) / Shuel-grease (Seulgi) / When-dee (Wendy) / JO-HOY (Joy) / BASICALLY RED VELVET YA!