Part 2

Summer Vacation

You went to the kitchen and sat on the table waiting as Jaejoong told you to. You gazed around the kitchen. The white cupboards, the white curtain that was hanging in front of a small window and that not so big table, with its light brown vintage color. Everything was white and you wondered if they decided to style it like this or it was given like this. Either way, you felt like it was empty. The pureness of white made you feel like someone had swallowed all the color of this apartment apart from the the kitchen table that couldn't be swallowed since you were sitting there. 

You were about to stand up and see what took them so long when all of a sudden you heard them coming closer and closer whispering something to each other. They finally came to the kitchen and sat down as well. You avoided Yibo's gaze as you were too embarrassed to say anything. Jaejoong put some chicken and rice on your plate. "Jal mug get sum ni da!" (I'll eat well) You said and started eating. The both of them started eating as well. There was no sound or glances. The three of you were just sitting not minding each other. After you were all done, you stood up and started washing your dish. That was something your mother had taught you. Jaejoong stood up as well and started washing his dish. Yibo excused himself and said he was busy with his homework. 

"Won't he wash his own plate? That's really rude! Especially if he's a guest." You said to Jaejoong and frowned. Jaejoong scratched this nape. "Jaehee-ah, he's not a guest. He's a transferred student, remember? I was supposed to treat him well as his roommate. Besides, he will go back to China in a month or so." He explained and started washing Yibo's plate. You frowned even more. "That's far from treating him well! He's using you!" You said almost yelled at Jaejoong's innocence. Jaejoong laughed. "He's not using me and-"

"No he is! You should teach him a lesson!" You said and clicked your tongue then walked to Yibo's room opening the door fiercely. Yibo was laying on his bed trying to fall asleep. He didn't even bother to open his eyes to see the one who suddenly invaded his room. "Will you stop opening doors like that? Don't you know how to knock?" He yelled and you closed the door behind you so as Jaejoong couldn't hear. "Listen, i don't want to treat anybody like this, because i'm a nice person unlike you. But you're not leaving me another choice! Stop treating my brother like this or else..."

"Or else what?" He asked and sat up staring at you. You suddenly felt insecure and you stepped back. Yibo stood up and approached you. He was coming closer and closer and you were taking steps back until you hit the door. Yibo smirked and came so close to you that you felt like all the oxygen was ending sooner or later. "Or else what?" He whispered to your ear and you frowned. All of a sudden, you kicked him hardly on his sensitive spot and he kneeled down groaning. "Don't make me show you, what i have in mind." You whispered close to his ear then smirked. You walked out leaving Yibo angrier than ever.

Jaehee - Yibo = 1 - 0

***

 It's already been a week since you first came to Jaejoong's apartment and that was the worst holidays you had done so far. Not only were you forced to go to that stupid summer school every morning but also Yibo made your life a hell whenever you stayed at home. Fortunately, you made a couple of friends through the summer school and you would go out with them once a while just to avoid Yibo's presence.

"Where are you going?" Yibo asked you when he saw you getting ready. You tried to ignore him and his questions but he just stood there in the middle of your room. "I asked where are you going?" 

"I'm going to the sea." You simply said and kept putting some creams, hat and sunglasses in your beach bag. "Alone?" Yibo asked sarcastically as he knew the sea was two hours away.  

You shook your head. "I'll go with some friends of mine." You took your phone and bag and went to the living room. Yibo followed you around. "What friends? Does Jaejoong know? You know you'll need a car right?" He bombarded you with questions and you stopped whatever you were doing so you could reply after a sigh. "With Hyeyeon. Jaejoong does know. I texted him earlier. And yes I know we need a car. Seungyeon knows how to drive so we'll use his."

You said and picked up your phone when it started ringing. "Yes Hyeyeon?" 

"Where are you?" Seungyeon's sister asked through the phone. Hyeyeon was your classmate and one of your closest friends by now you could tell. Seungyeon was two years older than the both of you. He wasn't going to the summer school of course but he was hanging out with you when you and Hyeyeon were going out. 

"I'm ready. When are you going to come and pick me up?" You asked and noticed Yibo wasn't here anymore. 

"We're almost there. Oh by the way, do you know if Yibo oppa will come too?" Hyeyeon asked as Yibo and Seungyeon were close friends or that's why you though after all those things Hyeyeon had told you about Yibo. Hyeyeon had a crush on Yibo and even though you had explained to her that he doesn't even deserve her time, she still had that obsession with him. "What? Of course not!"

"Jaehee-ah! Please invite him! You know how important this is to me!" She pouted through the phone and you sighed loudly. "Arasseo. I will. Text me when you are here. See you." You said and ended the call. You sighed once again and walked to Yibo's room opening the door. Yibo was lying on his bed watching TV. He didn't bother to look at you. "Yah. Do you want to come with us?" You said annoyed and stood to the door frame.

Yibo stared at you. "Awh you want me to come with you?" He said in a cute way and you rolled your eyes. "No. Hyeyeon told me to invite you." You replied and that made Yibo click his tongue. "I'm not coming." He stated and switched the channel.

"I'm not the person to beg but...since Seungyeon will be there...I want you to come as well." You muttered and blushed. You could hardly admit you had a little, just a little,  crush on Seungyeon. Yibo frowned and that made you confused. "And why would I care?" He asked angrily almost yelled. Your eyes widened even more confused. You frowned as well. "You're right. Why would you care." You mumbled and walked out. 

Jaehee-ah! We are here. Oh and Seungyeon told me to bring Yibo's car as well. You know ;) 

You read Hyeyeon's text and you raised your eyebrows confused. "What do you know?" Yibo asked and you jumped scared as he was standing right behind you. You hid your phone and pushed him away. "I know nothing." You said and looked at him from head to toes as he was ready for the sea. "I decided I'll come." He said and opened his arms so you would hug him but you pushed him even more away from you.  

"Arasseo. Take your car keys." You said and took your bag and walked out. Yibo followed you and locked the apartment door. You used the elevator and saw Seungyeon's car waiting in front of the building's gate. You approached it and Hyeyeon got out hugging you and then greeting Yibo shyly. "So we need two cars in case something goes wrong. I don't really trust mine." Seungyeon said as he stood right in front of the door. 

You nodded and turn to Hyeyeon. "Okay then are you going with Seungyeon or-" You were about to ask but Yibo cut you off as he grabbed your wrist. "They have already placed their bags in Seungyeon's car. We'll lose time if we do this." He said and dragged to his car. "We'll follow you." Yibo said to Seungyeon and you sat in Yibo's car with him on the driver's seat.

The next second, you were following Seungyeon's car. "What did you do that for?" You asked and turned to look at him. "I'm sorry but I really can't stand Hyeyeon. She talks a lot and that's really annoying." He honestly said and kept focusing on the road.

"So? I can't stand you either but look I'm stuck with you for two hours more!"

Jaehee - Yibo = 1 - 1