Part 3

Summer Vacation

In Yibo's car nothing made a sound. Apart from the engine of course. You were avoiding his glances and we're staring out of the window. Yibo didn't even try to start a conversation, he kept driving like you weren't even there. He didn't even bother to put a CD or at least let the radio be . You thought he just wanted to make this more awkward. Not that you cared since you had nothing to talk about anyway.

It's been almost two hours and you finally saw both of the cars parking beside the beach. You were about to get out when suddenly, Yibo held your wrist. You turned to look at him with a confused face. "Do you like Seungyeon?" Yibo asked all of a sudden and you noticed that worried tone in his voice that made your heart break into million pieces. You've never seen Yibo like this before.

"W-What?' You asked and blinked a couple of times not comprehending with his question. Yibo let you go and clicked his tongue. "Forget it." He muttered and got out as well. You stood there frozen when Hyeyeon approached you. "You okay?" She asked and raised an eyebrow. You faked a smile then nodded. 

The four of you were finally at the beach. There weren't many people there since it was still early summer. You put your stuff down and stretched, exhausted by the long ride. "I'm going to get some coffee. Do you want some?" Seungyeon suggested and everybody agreed. "Jaehee, why don't you come to help me?" He asked then started walking to the coffee shop. You nodded and tried to catch up with him.

You reached the coffee shop and stood in the line to order. Seungyeon sighed trying to do some air with his hand as it was pretty hot at this hour. "I'm sorry i dragged you with me. But you know Hyeyeon has a crush on Yibo and I thought that I could help as the best big brother I am." He stated and smiled. His eye smile was killing you. You blushed a light pink and smiled as well. "Don't worry about this. I know she does. Though, I'm not sure Yibo...feels this way for Hyeyeon." You admitted and looked down.

Seungyoun looked at you curiously. "How can you say that? Has Yibo told you anything?" 

"No he hasn't! But I've noticed he doesn't look really happy he came with us. I don't really know though. You're supposed to ask him since he's your best friend." You explained and it was finally your time to order. Seungyoun ordered and then you help two coffee cups each of you. "Well it doesn't matter. We can't do anything about it." He replied and started walking back. It was about five minutes away.

"What about you?" He asked all of a sudden making you look at him confused. "What about me?" You raised an eyebrow. Seungyeon smiled and your eyes widened again. How could he be so pretty when he smiles? "Do you have a crush on someone?" His question brought you back to reality. Your smiled faded away and you looked down. Yibo came up in your mind. The words he told you a couple of minutes ago. What did he mean? You ignored those thoughts and shook your head. "Well I'm not sure."

"You're not sure?" He asked sadly. You shook your head again. "I'm really confused lately, I'm sorry i-"

"Finally! I thought you'd never show up!" Yibo cut you off and took one of the cups from your hands. "Oppa, why were you so late?" Hyeyeon asked Seungyeon. "There were too many people waiting to order." He explained and you could see the sad look on his face. You sighed deeply. 

***

After a while you were now swimming with Hyeyeon, talking about random stuff that came across your mind. Basically, you were trying to avoid both Seungyoun and Yibo at the same time. You were throwing water to each other when it started raining. "Yah!" Hyeyeon yelled angrily and sighed. You both went out immediately and took your towels drying yourself. "Oppa, you should stay in the water more." Hyeyeon pouted at Yibo and he avoided her rudely earning a sad sigh from her. "Yah! She's talking to you! Stop being rude all the time!" You hissed at him and he looked at you regretfully. You clicked your tongue and sat next to Seungyoun who was coughing at the awkwardness. "So...do you want to leave?" Seungyoun asked. You were still frowning annoyed by Yibo once again.

You turned to look at him. "Yes. Not in the mood to stay here anymore." You explained and looked down. Seungyoun leaned closer to whisper something. "Do you want to go somewhere else together?"

You gulped silently and cleared your throat. Why was your mind telling you to refuse this offer? "I don't think that's a good idea. My brother will be worried..." You came up with an excuse and bit you your lip. Seungyoun nodded and sighed. "Jaehee. Jaejoong texted me and told me to drive you home right now. Your parents just called and they were really annoyed they didn't find you there." Yibo said and started packing his things in his bag.

You stood up quickly to the thought of your parents. "Jinja? Oh god." You panicked and started packing as well. You took all of your things then said good bye to the guys. The next second you were in Yibo's car. "But why didn't he text me instead of you?" You wondered as he started driving. His eyes were focused on the road as it was raining hard. "He never called. I came up with it so we can leave." He simply explained like it was the most normal thing. "What?? Why would you do that? If you wanted to leave so badly you could have just left!" You growled angrily at his weird behavior. 

He parked the car near the empty pavement and looked at you. "Do you like Seungyeon? Answer me honestly." He asked and looked at you with the same eyes he did earlier. You gulped loudly and bit your lip. "It doesn't concern you." You muttered and looked out of the window. He pulled your chin softly only to meet his teary eyes. "Unfortunately, it does concern me. Cause I like you. I like you a lot. And I hate it when I see you spending time with him." He admitted and sat properly then stared at the steering wheel. You were shocked and your eyes had widened.

"And I'm not asking for you to understand or for you to be sorry, I'm just asking for you to stop counting me in. Cause I don't care. I really don't. If you like him then that's okay. If you don't then that's okay too. Besides it's not going to change anything." He continued then started driving. You stayed like this. Staring at him speechless. You wanted to say something, to at least comfort him but no words would come out. Talking would also mean that you liked him back. And you weren't sure about your feelings. You didn't know if that thing you had for Yibo was what he was searching for.

For once again, you didn't feel good enough.

***

It's been a whole week without talking to him though you lived under the same roof. You would do everything to avoid him to the kitchen, to the bathroom, to the corridor. You would stay in your room all the time until you went out with Hyeyeon. 

You heard your phone ringing twice reminding you just had gotten a text. You unlocked your phone screen and read Hyeyeon's message. 

Are you busy tonight? How about we go out to that new club down the road?

You got up and went to the kitchen to drink some water. You were alone in the house as Jaejoong was out with some friends and Yibo was...well you had no idea. But that didn't last long as you heard the door opening revealing a tired Yibo with a plastic bag in his hands. You held your breath hoping he wouldn't notice you. "Hey. I brought food." He said as he put his keys to box next to the door and took off his shoes. You exhaled that breath you were holding since it was too late now. He had already seen you.

"Oh...really. You're so nice." You said as you were a little hungry yourself. He placed the plastic bag on the kitchen table in front of you. "Is Jaejoong here?" He asked and gazed around. You shook your head. "He's sleeping at a friend's tonight."

"Oh that's sad." He said sadly and took a CD out of the bag and leaving it next to the food. He then walked away. After some seconds, you heard the running water from the shower. You looked at the CD. It was a movie that looked really interesting in your eyes. Kimi ni todoke? Isn't that a romantic movie with Miura Haruma? You wondered then it hit you. Miura Haruma?! That was your favorite Japanese actor! 

Your phone brought you back to reality as it started ringing. You picked it up knowing it was Hyeyeon. 

"Jaehee-ah! Why didn't you text me back?  Are we going to that club or what?" 

You were about to reply positive when you glanced at the CD. "Hyeyeon, I'm a little busy right now. Maybe some other time arasseo?"

Yibo got out of the shower and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked tired and sleepless which was true. He had regretted telling you all those things the other day and he has been thinking about it all the time. He sighed and tried to ignore everything. He would be okay. He was sure about this. He just needed a break. Maybe going back home for a while would be good. Actually that wasn't such a bad idea. 

He got dressed and got out. He walked down the corridor to the living room only to see you sitting on the couch with the food he brought on the coffee table and the movie paused waiting. He gazed around then you turned to look at him. "Ah! Why were you so late? Come on." You said and smiled then patted the seat next to you.  He hesitantly sat beside you and you unpaused the movie. You gave him one of the packs of food and chopsticks then took some for yourself. You started eating but he was just staring at you. Knowing what this was all about. 

"What?" You turned to look at him confused. 

"I told you not to feel sorry for me." He whispered and looked at the screen. "You don't have to pretend you like spending time with me just because I confessed to you but you don't feel the same. It's not your fault you don't see me the way I do."

"Who said I don't?"

***

A/n: what do you think about this part? I want to apologise for the late reply I just had no wifi this weekend. If you have any advice or questions comment below it would mean a lot. Also the next part will clear some things out since everybody is in love with everyone and don't worry nobody will get hurt. Well sort of. See you soon xxx