PROMISE

LOVE CONTRACT

YURI'S POV

omo,,,,....his eyes ar so cute..charming....flaming charismatic...omo omo omo.....eh? yul are you crazy..... ohmygawd.....his face is so near......aish....minho can you move your face away....do you knwo that you zoom zoom my heart like a rocket? can you please shoo shoo your face? but its too near....hmm i cant let him kiss me! i dont want to fall into his trap..........hmpp....... i got and idea!

END OF POV

minho and yuri's face were just a few inches away...but yuri didnt want to fall into his trap so what she did was.........since minho caressed her cheeks and put his hands on her waist...she then put her left hand on his neck...... she bended her leg and she took her shoe...... minho was closing his eyes to kiss yul...^^

AND

AND

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND

 

 

 

 

 

AND

 

 

 

 

khabyul put the shoe in between her lips and minho lips....... and too bad her shoe was actually dirty....SO MINHO KISSED  THE SHOE....... THE MUDDY SHOE...and when a opened his eyes......he was so shocked.....

he immediately rub off his lips........

yuri immediately took her shoe and ran away......she ran and ended up in the dancce room....since mrs kim told them to shoo shoo.......she would come back after class for detention. WITH CHOI MINHO.

 

but she could'nt care much so.....she went to locker....

CF+Back.png

she change to:

*(this is what she's wearing...but focus only on yul...not yoonsic kays?)

the dance studio was empty.......after changing.....she took of her nerdy specs and untied her long straigh hair. she was y like this though....but the way she dress she look nerdy......

she then took her ipod and connect it to the speakers......

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33J2Q6AM--I&feature=related

(fyi it's actually yuri's dancing 1,2 step......)

 

she was dancing ily.......alone...the music was loud...she was so outstanding....she did'nt realise there was someone....she was so immersed into dancing that she ttook of her jacket and threw it onto the person that was watching her.....

*clap clap clap!

yuri was shocked she thought there was no one.......when she turned she saw minho...and she was so shocked that she was staring at minho and made a 'O' face....

yuri: YAH!!!!!!ERT!!!!!!!!GET OUT.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minho: why would i? this dance room is not yours..... btw not bad urgh...your body is hot.......but too bad i have seo.....anyways i regretted not making out with you this morning....i diidnt know you had such a...........Y body.,.....

yuri: yah give me my jacket....... anyways....no way i'm giving you my body.....hmmp...hurry and give me it!

minho: what if i dont want to? isnt it up to me? you threw it to me................

yuri: YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!give it to me!!!!!!!!!! JUST ING GIVE IT!!!

minho: noway.......you made me kissed a shoe...why would i return you your jacket?

yuri: FINE!!!!!! i'll just change back to my uniform,,...ugh.....physco pathetic........

she then took of her shirt...and left her bag,ipod and jacket and even minho in the room......

yuri wanted to change when minho held her wrist and maid her fell hard on the ground.....yuri annoyyed......when minho wanted to runaway...she pulled minho's leg and made him fell hard on the ground too.

yuri: hahhhahhahhahah...serve you right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you shouldnt have made me fall!!!!!!!!!! hhaahahaahhahhahahhaahhahahahh.........anyways....dont disturb....i wanna change.........

minho: yah...fine..... =.=

 

 

 

 

MINHO'S POV

what the hell? she just stormed out like that? she can still ignore me? come on!!!! I'm Choi Minho! The flaming charismatic! just watch out kwon yuri!someday you will be mine! I'll make you fall for me.........then I'll reject it! I'll make you suffer....TAKE NOTE SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF POV

YURI'S POV

OHMYGAWD!!!!!! his eyes were charming but uh oh....... ITS INGSCARY........STUPID IDIOT! now we have to go detention........... hmmmmppp.....I bet Sooyoung's eating KFC or something....me??????? hmmppp......

END OF POV

*DETENTION!

 

mrs kim: both of you must do 2 maths paper....... understand?????pass it to me in my locker outside the office!

minyul: arrasso!!!!!

she then went out of the class adn left minho and yuri, ALONE

yuri started doing her paper and tookout a calculator. she started solving the problems with ease. while minho,scratching his head,breaking his pencil,knocking the table with his fingers,thinking hardly how to solve the maths problem.

minho:ugh!

yuri:shutup! go solve the maths sum!

minho: yah! cant you help me?

yuri: why would i smarty? its already your fault to make us have detention!

minho: yah!!!!! stop acting you like you are too smart....

yuri: its better acting smart than acting stupid ok?

minho:ah!!!!! cant you just help me?

yuri: i thought you were ing smart and you dont need people's help?

MINHO'S POV

aish.....this girl.....why are you challenging me? screw my ego........ ah!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF POV

minho: can you please please help me?

*Minho-Pout-choi-minho-21406394-845-758.j

*(minho puting and blinking his eyes....)

yuri: You look ugly no matter what you do!

minho: AHQDHEWHFBUSDFBRETGFUbvghjgjkhdufyjwebrjY7UIJK7ERTGHJV67DSTGVRJ6YRGFD7AS

 

he then went infront of yuri's table..... and stared right in front of her....not moving at all.... still in the pouting possition.

yuri; WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SIT BACK!

minho:........................

yuri: GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

minho: * quiet and shaking his head... (psshh...like a baby....kkekekk)

yuri: MOVE!!!!!!!!!

minho:.............

yuri: JKHDUSEIRHJBWEFJYTEG OKAY OKAY! FINE! I'LL HELP YOU!!!!!! BUT 1 RULE!

minho: whats the rule???????

yuri: mm..pretty simple....just listen to me and treat me lunch today!

minho: pretty easy........ ok!

yuri then took out her phone and made a pinky promise.then they took a picture of it.

pinky_swear_by_picturesandwords514.jpg?w

yuri: okay now...I'll help you! take your chair,paper, and pencil!

Now minho was sitting beside her.

yuri: So 6% x 8 divide by 2 is?

Minho was busy staring at her,.....and yur caught him.....and..........

 

 

 

 

 

 

and......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so how was it? was it fun? heheh shoe shoe...kekekekek...minho's gonna cry next chapter.....kekekekek anyways,....for christmas what do you guys want?I WANT MINYUL!!!!!!!!

anyways i dedicate you all flaming pearls<3....my new story<3.....

its christmas edition! so read it!!!!!!!!! limited ok!!!!!! special edition!!!!!!!!! so read read!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/102663/all-i-want-for-christmas-is-you-minho-minyul-snsd-supergeneration-yuri-shineesoshi

so what are you guys waitting for? click clik!!!!!!!!!!!!! the link!!!!! OK I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATEED BUT SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT KAYS!!!!!!!!!

PSSSH...I'M PATHETIC....I KNOW..... =.= +.+

ANYWAYS BONUS...: )

BONUS FOR FLAMING PEARLS!<3

credit: lovelyseulgi

nice right? kekekekekek off air and on air couple.....anyways..i'll updat soon! seeya!!!!!!!!!!<333333

bwt dont forget my new fic! : All I want for Christmas is, YOU

buhbye!!!!!!!!<3 God Bless you guys....send my love credit to you all! khamsahamnida!<3<3<3

~TheSNSDsone<3~