Meet the enemy

LOVE CONTRACT

YURI'S POV

there was a nerdy girl in the garden......sitting on the bench and playing with the flowers there.......then suddenly she cried......

"why am i ugly?"

suddenly a manly voice filled up the air.....

" you are not ugly....you are pretty....pretty in your own way....."

he then caressed her cheeks and their eyes were staring deeply into each other........ he then put his hands on his waist while she put her hands on his neck....

and... their faces were a few inches.......

 

and...

and.....

and.......................

and......................

 

 

 

 

 

"KWON YURI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

her Pov  again..*

 

aishi'm going to kiss him! but whats with the annoying rooster voicce??????

it ruin mymoment with my price charming!!!!!!!!!!!

ehk? who is he? aish its just a dream.....wake up yul.....

 

"KWON YURI!!!!! ITS 7 AM!"

 

"HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? OH MY GOSHH......OWH OWH!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M ING LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEE GEE GEE OH MY GOSH I'M LATE!!!!!"

 

I took a shower immediately. ithen wore a uniform and tied up my hair.i also wore the thick specs.....well gosh!  and rushed to school without having breakfast....Gee.... such an unlucky day....

*what she wore.....

b0034105_4c9346d56028d.jpg

i took a glance on my watch and it was..... 7.15??

GOSH THE GATE CLOSES ON 7.30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 and she ran to school.......

 

suddenly...... a sports car passed by her and .....

 

 

 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY YOU ING IDIOT!!!!!!!!! STUPID RICH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UGH UGH...!!"

 

She then went infront of the car and made the car stopped in front of her....

then a guy came out......

*what he wore...

nemopan-com.jpg

still yuri' pov*

yah his so cute......hmmp! no no no! yul ah! no he made your shirt dirty!

scolding herself and knocking her head..

end of her pov.

 

" yah do you want to die or something?" that guy said.

" yah!!!!!!!!! you dirtied my shirt because of this ing freaking car and the owner! which is absolutely you!!!!!!!" yuri replied with a angry pouting face.

"aish no time! i need to go to school!move!" he shouted. and then went othis car and drove of.......

yuri was so angry. she took a glance on her watch agaian and it was 7.26 AM.

she was so shocked!

" mr taxi oh mr taxi......gee gee geee i need the boys! to help me!!!!!!!!!!!"

her attention was attracted to a group of boys who is playing with a bike.

"hey little handsome boy! you have a handsome face and i'm pretty sure you are kind..."

so....

"let me borrow your bike ok? i'll return it to you guys after school at this same spot! ok? " before the guys culd say yes or no...se took the bike and cycled as fast as she could..... " oh my beautifull bike can you zoom zoom your wheels like a rocket?"XD

when she arrived the uncle was closing the gate....

" can you let me in uncle?"

"no! you are late!"

" pls uncle!"

she then pouted and showed her best aegyo...

" alright dont show that puppy face! uncle cant sand you puppy face!!!!!!!"

"SARANGAHAEYO UNCLE!"

 

 

she then ran to her class!

" MIANHE ! MIANHE! MIANHE! MIANHE! MIANHE!"

" are you crazy? its okay! go sit down beside sooyoung! "

 

MINHO'S POV

omona! its that girl! the one i made her angry this mrnng...kekek shes so funny to bow many times and say sorry...btw.....what am i thinking? she offended me! hmpph!!!!!!!!!!! btw shes a nerd!!!!!!!! so shes not cute! not pretty! not hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh pabo minho.....

END OF POV

 

Mrs Kim; hello! i'm your teacher! so yeah i'll treat you guys well.....ok lets get to know each other! so i want allfo your to introduce yourself to everyone!

 

it was yuri's turn.....

" Anggyeonghaseyo,Kwon Yuri imnida..... please take care of me well..:)"

 

still minhos pov*

owh so that girl name is kwon yuri....i see........

end of pov*

 

then minho's turn...... he showed a not interested face.... and cold look

"I'm Minho"

and then he sit down....

yuri heard thing's like...

"aww....he's so cold! "

"aww,.....i love cold guys...."

"his my type you know!"

"aww  he is mysterious! and it makes me just want to know him!"

yuri's pov*

huh? seriouly they like him? he is arrogant cold.....bla bla bla.....idiot! annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ughhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid! see my day is ruined with him!!!!!!i just hope after lunch there wontbe any annoying things happening.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anggyeong!!!!! :) i'm so happy that my new fic is warmly welcome by subscribers!!!! and cocmmentators!!!!!!!!!! owh i love it!....*its the first chappie! so no other couples but minyul only....because it introduction! so stay tune to see your couple in action! 

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3

~TheSNSDsone<3~