WERE NOT OVER YET

LOVE CONTRACT

meanwhile.....

 

sooyoung and yuri were chatting.....

 

yuri: anggyeong! whats your name?

sooyoung: i'm choi sooyoung, and you can call me sooyoung...:) i'm friendly but i love to eat...:)

yuri: owh nice to meet you...:)

sooyoung: kkekekeke hope we can be great friends you seem kind....:) perhaps hope we can be bestfriends?

yuri: owh.....you are so kind...:) btw i'm Kwon Yuri,yuri...yeah sure....:)

 

suddenly a noisy voice interupted sooyoung's and yuri's conversation.

 

key: ANGGYEONGHASEYO! I'M KIM KIBUM!, KEY! nice to meet you sooyoung! :)

sooyoung: yah! who are you? i bet you must be a alien from mars that's stuck in here! omo yuri ah we must runaway~!

yuri: nice to meet you key.....:)

key: hey i'm not talking to you!

sooyoung: hey! who are you saying like that to yul?

key: mm...sorry yuri.....

yuri: its ok.....mm i'll go to the cafeteria then....i'll leave you guys alone then...bye....;)

sooyoung: yuri-ah! can you buy me a can of coke and a piece of cheesecake?

yuri: fine shikshin ah dont go anywhere! just stay here with key! stay in class!

 

SOOYOUNG'S POV

yah yuri....why do you leave me here? with this wierdo alien which has a high pitch voice? uwaaaaaaaaaa.........why? oh why?

END OF POV

KEY'S POV

kia.....sooyoung is so cute....:) kekkekekkekekekke eventhough she's noisy but cute though..hmppp...thanx to yuri that she helped me....she left us alone....kekekkekke...i'm so happy!!!!!!!! :)

END OF POV

 

cafetaria~

yuri brought shikshin food and she brought herself a can of coke to......

she then opened the lid of the can and drink it.........

suddenly she bumped onto a broad body..... and both of them fell down......

 

??: yah are you blind or something?

yuri: SORRY! let me get you anew shirt or something!

??: are you stupid? DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

yuri: YES I KNOW! YOU AERE CHOI MINHO THE ARROGANT BOY! AND BESIDES WE ARE EQUAL! YOUR CAR PERHAPS I SHOULD SAY MINHO, SPLASHED WATER ONTO MY SHIRT THIS MORNING CAUSING MY SHIRT TO BE DIRTY......AND CAUSING ME TO BE LATE! YOU DID NOT EVEN APOLOGISED........ NOW I'M KIND ENOUGH TO APOLOGISED OK?

minho: yah...EVEN IF WE ARE EQUAL.......our problem is not over......wanna find trouble with me? *smirking

He then pulled yuri to somewhere.....

To the store room.There is nobody except for school data and files or tables.

Minho covered .He then brought her inside and locked the door.

yuri: why did you bring me here? STUPID .

minho: well you wanted me to do it..... so I brought you here....... * ( saying it seducively)

yuri: what do you mean?

 

yuri then went towards the door when minho held he wrist.

 

minho: to bad baby.... the door is locked...i'm sure you want it right?..........*(smirking)

 

yuri tried to release his hand but minho was too strong. he then pinned her towards the wall,while his hands guarding her from escaping.

 

yuri: what do you want? just let me out! ugh! I ING SAID SORRY WHAT! NOW WHAT THE ING HELL DO YOU WANT?

 

minho smirked again. He then ed his uniform.slowly and seducively.

minho then whispered to yuri's ear.

 

minho: you voluntered to.........*(smirk)

yuri: YAH! WHAT THE HELL? I'M NOT CHEAP! I'M NOT CHEAO LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS YOU DATE OK?

minho: oh yeah? *( smirking and caressing her cheeks....still pinning her on the wall.)

yuri: stop it ok stop it!

minho: STUPID! JUST WASH MY SHIRT!

yuri: NO WAY!

minho: JUST ING WASH IT! *( touching her waist...)

yuri: YAH! STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!!!!!!

minho: its ok if you dotn want to wash it baby......you will just get some punishment from me....*( whispering it at her ears while carresing her cheek...)

yuri: YAH YOU ERT! STOP TOUCHING WILL YOU? FINE FINE FINE! I'LL WASH IT! HAPPY?

minho: hmm ok......... good baby........btw wha....what? what did you call me? ERT?

yuri: yah is he dumb or something.....stupid...(mumbling...)

minho: i heard it......

yuri: fine! stop calling me BABY!..... i'm not your baby! STOP TOUCHING ME! i'll tell seohyun if you continue.....

minho: no problem babe....got to go now....anything text me.....

yuri: yah as if i want to....its just wasting my time!

 

minho then unpinned her from the wall and kissed her on her cheek and whispered

" i know you are cheap...but i wont people like you...i wont even give my face at you...besides were NOT OVER YET......take NOTE....WERE NOT OVER YET...."

 

He then left yuri dumbfounded.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED