THIS FEELING

LOVE CONTRACT

Yuri was so dumbfounded that she headed back to her classroom,,....pouting all the way,....

tumblr_lt64k0AcPe1qdywcco1_400.gif

*(focus at yul...kekek btw cute right?fany's in too...lol...btw imagine shes puting like this and wearing those nerdy specs...and her hair tied up...imagine that...*btw shes supposed to be nerdy.)

 

 

Sooyoung: yuri ah why are you pouting like that? you look funny...kekekkekk.....btw what took you so long....?

yuri: hmpppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooyoung: yul ahhhhhhhhhh..........

yuri: HMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID STUPID STUPID MINHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooyoung: chill,,,...what happen babe???????

yuri: ba be ba be..... ba BE MINHO'S HEADDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I SEE THAT MINHOBEAR I'LL USE MY NAILS AND TEAR HIM APART! THEN I'LL THROW HIS BODY AND FLESH IN THE ING RIVER OF FIRE OR ANTARTICA!!!!!!!!!!! tHEN I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL MAKE HIM STUCK IN MARS AND EATEN BY ALIENS! THEN I'LL MAKE SURE HE GOES TOO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.STUPID MINHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!!!!

 

sooyoung: YAH! CHILL!!!!!!!!!!! why are you so scary?

yuri: chill chill....chill him till he freeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

yuri told sooyoung what happen.........

 

sooyoung: OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE DID THAT????????? HE MUST HAVE BEEN CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuri: HE IS NOT! NOT A STUDENT! BUT A PATIENT WHO RUNSAWAY FROM THE MENTAL HOSPITAL,........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UGHGHGHGHGHHGHGH!!!!!!!!!!!

 

meanwhile.....

Choi-Minho-shinee-16476264-1500-1000.jpg

*( aiyoo...minho and yul pout so cute....kekkeke...see now he angry because yul not with him...kkekekek...free pic ok? btw this is his face....)

minho: UGH MY SHIRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

seohyun: babe...what happen?

minho: well that nerd spilled water on me babe.......ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seohyun: OMONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minho: stupid nerd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! forget it...... hmm seobaby..........are you free tonight? lets go fora date?.....

seohyun: sorry babe...I have a appointment with my family..........

minho:urgh....... mm okay then....what about tommorow?

seohyun: sorry minhoney....... i still cant...sorry babe........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in class.

 

mrs kim: today i'll be assigning your seats.........

Choi Minho! move to Choi Sooyoung's seat........and Choi Sooyoung! move to minho's seat! then seohyun move to key's seat beside kyuhyun and key move at seohyun's seat!!!!!! MOVE NOW!

minho: yah pls pls...i dont want to seat there.............

 

SITTING ARRANGEMENTS

                                                         

                                                       BACK OF THE CLASS

 

       minho:yuri             ~            sooyoung:key            ~             jonghyun:jessica

     yoona:taemin         ~           seohyun:kyuhyun         ~            hyoyeon:eunhyuk

    onew:taeyeon         ~             sunny:sungmin           ~                tiffany:siwon

 

mrs kim table                                  board(front)                                   door

 

 *(for blue colour is at the back. for purple is second row. pink is thefront row. green is the front.)

 

mrs kim: bla bla bla..... alright.....this will be your permanent seats....

minho& yuri: HAH?????????? NOW WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrs kim: wow dare to shout somemore. After school...go... DETENTION!!!!!!!!!!

minho& yuri: WITH YOU? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWH MY LIFEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

mrs kim:will you both just shut up? after school detention. you both must complete 2 maths revision worksheet.

yuri:* whispering tone.  stupid minho! now must domaths paper revison! ohmygawd!!!

a/n:( when yul's angry, she will always talk to herself to calm herself.)

minho: * AH ITS YOUR FAULT!!!!!!

yuri: YOUR FAULT!

minho: ITS YOUR FAULT OK! DONT DENY!

yuri: ITS YOUR FAULT!!!!!!! *(this time louder.)

minho: YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!! *( LOUDER!)

yuri: YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minho& yuri: ITS YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*(pointing their index finger.)

 

mrs kim: WILL YOU BOTH STOP ARGUING?????? NOW BOTH OF YOU GO OUTSIDE AND ARGUE AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

minho and yuri went out of the class.

then yuri walked into the garden. se then sit on the bench.

yuri: UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY IS SUCH A ING BAD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID!

??: cant you stop arguing with me? its just stupid! no one like you will argue with me. everyone respects me. except you!!!!!!!! why?

yuri: stalker! what? SO WHAT IF YU ARE RICH? YOU HAVE NO FAITH! YOU ARE JUST A SPOILT BRAT! YOU THINK OTHERS DONT HAVE FEELINGS! DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE SELFISH?

TAKE NOTE ,    

S-E-L-F-I-S-H!!!!!!!!!!! SELFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minho: am i that selfish? tell me....... huh? tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

he then oulled yuri and hold her arms and shake it....full of anger....

then he starred at her with his flaming charismatic eyes....

minho whispered: can you tell me what you hate about me? why do you think i'm selfish?

why? *(soft tone,but serious....and i swear if i'm yul i'd die.....lol)

yuri pushed him,but he was too strong!

yuri: just leave me alone and i won argue,.....understand? just leave me! *( pushing him with her energy.)

he then stood there and yuri left him.

 

 

 

 

 

BUT......

 

 

 

 

BUT.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

BUT..........

 

 

 

 

 

BUT MINHO IS NOT MINHO IF HE CANT CATCH A GIRL.

 

he then ran towards her and catch her. he managed too. he then stared at her wrist and stared at her with his flaming charismatic eyes.he thinks it was going to scare her but he felt sparks which made his heart pump faster as if he was running in a marathon. he could feel butterflies in his stomach.he could feel his heartbeat,and he was just stuck in love land. he was still holding on to yuri's wrist tightly... but,,,...HE DID NOT REALISED YURI WAS ALSO FEELING THE SAME.

 

he then carressed her cheeks and both stared... he held his other hand onto her waist and then he bent forward towards yuri..........

 

and

 

 

and

 

 

 

and

 

 

 

and

 

 

 

          TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi! hows life? SORRY SO MUCH. i've updated Late because i just went for a camp...and hows the chapter? do you like the seat arrangements? kekekek...SOOKEY WILL BE SOON.....STAY TUNE... btw sorry because i cliffhanged it.....kekkekek do you gys like it?

btw sorry if the fotn is too big, or something...but this computer is kind of crazy that it made the font too big....that icant even type! ugh...okies...btw stay tune....thanx for all the support.....I LOVE YOU GUYS!

~TheSNSDsone<3~