Chapter 2

The wolf's mate book 2

"Seohyun ah get behind me," luhan said as he pulled seohyun behind him.

"Sooyoung what did u see?" Taeyeon asked as she looked at her worriedly.

"There's a new pack called got7. They were ordered to kill all of us but I don't know who sent them," she said as she opened her eyes.

"When will they be here?" Kai asked.

"Anytime soon. Get the others back. We have to leave now." She said while walking back to the house.

While the others came back, g-dragon told what happened and they all started to rush packing.

"How strong are they?" Luhan asked while sitting on the couch waiting for seohyun.

"Stronger then all of us. We can't beat them," sooyoung said.

"Okay I'm ready guys," seohyun said carrying her luggage. Luhan went to her to help her.

"Okay guys I got Us plane tickets to the u.s. I called seohyuns dad and he said we can stay at their house." Taeyang said while giving everyone their tickets.

"Okay then let's go," luhan said turning to his wolf form and bending down to seohyun can get on.

All of them ran to the airport as fast as they could. When they arrived they got on the plane and left.

"Omma, appa!" Seohyun said as she ran to them.

"Aigoo we missed u guys so much!" Mrs. Seo said while hugging her.

"Thank u for letting us stay omma!" Taeyeon said as she hugged her.

"Ur very welcome!" She said as she pinched her cheeks.

"Will the house fit all 26 people?" Sehun asked as he hugged mr. Seo

"Of course we made room for all of u!" Mr. Seo said as he patted sehun shoulders.

"Well let's go then!" Mrs. Seo said as she helped them with their luggage.

 

Hey guys! I saw Jurassic world yesterday and it was AMAZING! Favorite movie of all time haha! Anyways haha sorry if it was short but I had to go to the orthodontist, but when I get back, I'll be writing more chapters so be patience hehe! Thank u guys! (: