Chapter 10

The wolf's mate book 2

"Okay guys so here is what u need to know about got7," woohyun said while walking slowly back and forth in front of them. 

"JB... He's the leader of the pack. We were best friends when we were little. But then someone brain washed him and took him away from us," he said while looking down.

"Who oppa?" Sunny asked while sitting on a tree branch.

"That's a good question and that's our next person I'm going to explain." He said while winking at her.

"Jr. He has the power to turn people to his side and make them forget who they are," he said while continuing to walk.

"Mark. He can make ur body in pain while just staring into ur eyes," woohyun said. "Whatever u do... Do not look into his eyes. U can die from it." 

"Jackson, bam bam, and youngjae are known as the jokers. They can make u see something and it wouldn't be real. He said.

"And finally... Yugyeom. He's the maknae of the pack but a very dangerous one. He can pop out of nowhere and u wouldn't even see him until he attacks u." He said with a very stern look.

"So how do we beat them?" Luhan asked while hold seohyun.

"Easy. When we were locked up, kill JB. The pack only listens to him. If u kill him, then they won't have a leader anymore which leads to them going off somewhere else." Sunggyu said as he stood up.

"Then let's kill him." Sehun said while growling.

"It's not easy. JB has good sense. U try to sneak up on him he'll catch u and kill u on the spot." Sungyeol said while glaring at them.

"Then let's start practicing." Luna said while getting up.

They all started to practice. F(x) was fighting with infinite. Snsd was fighting against super junior. And exo was fighting against Big Bang and apink. Taeyang was tired so he decided to show seohyun a few moves to fight.

"Seohyun ah whatever u do... If u want to kill a wolf, he press the stomach as hard as u can and that will make them paralyzed." Taeyang said while showing her.

"What if it tries to eat me," she asked.

"use this spray. It burns any wolf when it touches it," GD said while walking to them.

"Thank u oppa," she said while smiling.

They all went inside after practice and d.o, T.O.P, bomi, Victoria, and heechul were cooking. The others were in their rooms while seohyuns parents were helping them cook.