Chapter 14

The wolf's mate book 2

 

Seohyun was following the person into the forest until he disappeared. She looked around and saw a garden full of roses with a swing tied to a tree branch. She walked towards the swing and had a vision. She saw a little girl playing with a swing with someone pushing it behind her. She got off the swing but fell down and started to cry. The boy ran to her and turned to his wolf form and helped her on her back and ran back to a house. Seohyun opened her eyes and saw a man standing in front of her. 

"I-it's u," the man said while looking at her with his shiny eyes.

"Who are u?" Seohyun asked as she looked around.

"I'm luhan. D-don't u remember," he said while he started to form tears.

"I-I'm sorry but no. I don't know u," seohyun said as she started to walk back, but before she could, luhan pulled her into her arms and kissed her passionately. She was startled at first but started kissing him back.  She felt so right to be in his arms like he fit perfectly in her heart. Then she had a vision. It was them making love together, her getting married to him, everything that happened a hundered years ago. She let of the kiss and started to cry.

"L-luhan," she said and hugged him.

"I remember now! O-oppa... U've found me," she said and started to sob in his chest. Luhan hugged her tightly and started to cry in her neck.

"My seobaby... U don't know how long I've waited for u. How long I've been searching for u. For u to be in my arms again alive." Luhan whispered in her ear and cried in her neck while kissing it. They stayed like that for a few minutes until she let go of him and held his hand. He smiled while she whispered in his ear. He nodded and turned to his wolf form and bend down for her to get on. She got on him and he ran into the forest.

And that's it everyone! Thank u guys so much for supporting this story! I love u guys! And the wolf's mate won't be over just yet! I'll be making a third book of it later so stay tune! Thank u so much everyone and I love u guys! (: