Chapter 11

The wolf's mate book 2

It was the night before the fight and everyone was getting ready. Seohyun was lying down on her bed with luhan reading a book.

"Seohyun ah... Stay here tomorrow. Don't fight with us." Luhan said as he looked at her.

"What...?" Seohyun said as she looked at him with sad eyes.

"It's to dangerous. One scratch and ur dead. Ur safe here." He said as he took her hand and kissed it.

"NO LUHAN! I WONT LEAVE U!" Seohyun screamed as she started to form tears.

"Seohyun... There's no other option. I'll be safe don't worry. And I'll leave tiffany here with u. Seohyun u have to trust me on this." Luhan said as he wiped her tears.

"I-I do trust u oppa," she said as she hugged him. Luhan lifted her chin up and kissed her softly then gave her a passionate kiss. She was startled at first but kissed him back and played with his hair. He layer her on her back while he was on top of her holding her waist while undressing her and made love with her.

The next morning it was the day of their fight. Seohyun bid her good bye to everyone and went upstairs to her room while Tiffany was cooking breakfast. She was at her balcony looking at luhan while he turned to his wolf form and waited for everyone to be ready. He gave one last look at seohyun and ran into the forest.

"Unnie... Are u sure they'll be alright?" Seohyun asked as she went downstairs.

"Of course they will besides, luhan checked the area early in the morning before u woke up." Tiffany said while giving her pancakes. Tiffany went upstairs to get ready while seohyun was downstairs watching tv until she heard a scream. Seohyun ran upstairs and saw Tiffany lying down on the floor In a pool of blood. 

"UNNIE!" Seohyun screamed as she ran to her. She looked around and saw the window open. She ran downstairs and ran into the forest to look for luhan.