Chapter 1

The wolf's mate book 2

"Oppa wake up," seohyun said as she poked his cheeks.

"Hmm I don't want to," luhan said as he hugged her and buried his face in her neck.

"If u don't then u won't get ur morning kiss," she said and giggled.

Luhan eyes were wide open and he got up.

"Okay I'm up!" He said and gave seohyun a kiss on her lips. Before she can let go of their kiss, he pushed her down on the bed and started kissing her passionately.

"Hmm oppa stop," she said as she patted his chest but he didn't listen and he slid his hand under her shorts.

"YAH U TWO STOP MAKING OUT IN THERE I CAN HEAR U U KNOW!" Yoona said as she bang the door.

They both let go of the kiss and started to laugh.

"She won't stop banging the door until we get out u know," seohyun said while fixing Luhans hair.

"Let her wait," he said while kissing her again.

"YOONA STOP BANGING THE DOOR AND COME HELP ME COOK FOOD!" Kai said as he threw a banana at her.

"YAH don't throw food at my mate!" Sehun said as he walked out of his room and hugged yoona.

"Whatever," Kai mumbled and went downstairs with lay to cook food.

By the time they were all downstairs, they started to eat.

"Wah! Who cooked this?! It's so good!" T.O.P said while eating more of the sausage.

"Lay did," Kai said while getting orange juice.

"TEACH ME HOW TO COOK THIS!" T.O.P said while stuffing all the sausage in his mouth.

When they were done eating breakfast, they went out to practice. Sehun was practicing with luhan, kris was teaching jessica and Tiffany how to jump higher, Kai was arguing with the rest of the Snsd about how to bite someone's head off, and Big Bang were hunting with d.o and chanyeol. Seohyun was sitting on the grass watching Kai and Snsd argue, until g-dragon came to her.

"Seohyun ah why aren't u cheering luhan? U usually do every time he fights with sehun," he said while sitting down next to her. He couldn't go hunting with the rest of Big Bang, because he twisted his ankle and T.O.P told him to rest for a few days.

"I don't know I just don't feel like it," she said still watching them argue.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked

"I just feel like someone is coming after us again,"'she said looking down.

Just then, they all stopped what they were doing and stared in the forest.

"U smell that?" Sunny said walking towards the forest slowly.

"Yea there's wolves watching us from far away," sooyoung said as she closed her eyes and had a vision.