A Family

Love Me Like You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noonaaaaaa"..... jiyong shout across the arrival area on the airport while waving his hand excitedly....his only sister, kwon Dami and her family, just landed on korea..8 hours flight from America really had killed her..."jiyonggggahh" she shout back excitedly to her brother...her husband just throw a smile while looking at these adorable sibling....she moves towards jiyong while carrying her son that has fall asleep..

"Noona i miss you"... jiyong said with a smile.he took danny, his nephew from Dami and carry him...."aigooo... my nephew must be tired"..he said while caressed Danny back.."of course we are so tired now...so please hurry up, bring the car... i can't wait to see our home and sleep"....Dami said with a giggles...she put her hand on her husband waist...."you still don't change uhh, still like to order me"... jiyong said with a pout...his brother in law chuckled when hearing the complaint....

"of course i am...you are my only brother"... Dami pinched his cheeks harshly, leaving a red mark on his white skin...."ouchhh...brother in law please control your wife from abusing me"....jiyong said with a pout to Dami husband, Mr Dongwook..."honey, please"...he mutter while looking sweetly to his wife.."okay i'm sorry, but i can't resist it...he's so cute".. Dami said, trying to make her husband understood with her way to show her affection...

"By the way jiyong, where is your wife"..Mr Dongwook asked when he realized only jiyong was there to fetch them..."ohh he has a class, he will join us later"... he explained for seungri absent...

" i see your wedding photo that mum had sent, sorry we can't be there at your most important moment" he said with a sorry to jiyong...Dami and his family can't attend jiyong wedding due to his husband work at France..."its okay" jiyong said while smiling...

"Okay then, let's move now, beside, your son is too heavy, i can't hold him any longer"..they are all chuckled when thinking about 3 years old cute boy, Danny that has sleeping soundly on jiyong shoulder...

 

.........................................................................

/Mrs and Mr Kwon house/

 

The quite bungalow of Kwon family is now overflowing with a happiness....it's been a while since Dami and her family had paid a visit to korea....after she married with Dongwook, they had moved to America because of Dongwook business and barely get to see their family...Mrs Kwon's really happy to see her grandchild now and they talk about each other for almost 2 hours...

Jiyong had called seungri to come over since Dami insisted to meet his wife..."you will regret for not coming to my wedding sis, he's so cute and the most lovely person i had ever meet" jiyong proudly said to his sister...while Dami just chuckled with his brother obsession..."well well...look at this brat now, trying to show off his wife...i still remember you told mom, you don't want to marry that nerd"... Dami said while mocking his brother...

Seungri arrive at jiyong house with the help of his driver...although he had a driving license, but he was not allowed to drive due to the past incident that almost killed him.....

knock! Knock!....he knock the door before entering....jiyong maid open the door and lead seungri to living room where kwon's family  has gather...

"Ohh seungriya...you are here.."Mrs kwon said happily while embrace her son in law into his hug...she kiss seungri puffy cheeks and smile...seungri moves to greet his father in law into his hug "how are you appa?" He ask..."i'm fine...how's your Daddy?"...Mr kwon asked about his closest friend.."daddy is fine...he send a regards to you"...seungri said...jiyong just eyeing his wife proudly..he like how seungri just naturally get close to his family..

"So this is your angel jiyong?"Dami said with a smile..."he's too good for you"..she continue while trying to brother...jiyong glared at his sister but she just ignore him...seungri goes to Dami and hug her..."Dami noona right?" He ask for conformation..."yesa cutie and this is my husband and my little devil, Danny"...she said while introduce her little family to seungri....seungri nodded and smile to them...he moves to sit beside jiyong and suddenly he get a kiss from his husband on the cheeks..."thanks for coming and i miss you"...jiyong whispers to seungri while his arm is wrapped around seungri waist but Dami can hear it..."yaa,, stop flirting now"... she said making seungri blush...he really hope jiyong don't make something embrassing in front of his family....they are all continue chatting and laughing happily....

 

After they had a wonderful dinner together, well it is more like an embrassi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter