Heartbroken

Love Me Like You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri rubbed his sleepy eyes slowly...After a moment he feel awkward waking up in the morning without jiyong beside him...he used to wake up in jiyong embrace and he feel secure about it..afterall he had a peaceful sleep at least without his husband...if not his husband will always interrupt him in the middle of the night just to make love...hehehe...he giggles slowly while thinking about that brat....They'll meet today and he can't wait to see his husband....when he want to leave the bed, a little hand just tighten his hug on seungri waist...he smile when thinking about this little angel....'aigoo uncle just hope that i have a son like you'...he mutter slowly....he removed Danny hand on his waist slowy while took a pillow and put it under this boy, just to replace the hug....

After he had clean himself, he walked into the kitchen where Dami's noona is preparing for the breakfast...

"Morning sweety".... a bright greet he get from his sister in law...

"Morning noona, what are you doing?" He asked this beautiful lady...she look exactly like jiyong especially when she smile....

"I'm just cook a simple dish... so how's your sleep? Is that okay?... i'm sorry ri, my boy is quite clingy and he like to hug someone when he sleep"...

Seungri chuckled slowly...." it's okay noona..."

"Ri, can i asked you something?" Dami's speak carefully...

"Yes, what it is noona?" He asked confused while Dami look worried suddenly...

"Jiyong said you took the pil? Is that true?" It was a pil that contain woman hormone...its a new technology from Japan, created to help the man to get pregnant but it's very dangerous...it was tested and the result show only 1 out of 100 that can pregnant....the price for it is quite expensive but is not really a big deal when it come to money for people like them...

"Yes" he answer shortly with a smile..

"And what is the result?" She asked anxiously....

"And..." he paused "i made it"....

"Ohh my gooddd... Riiiii... i'm so proud of you..." Dami jumped excitedly with a giggles...she brought seungri into her embrace and kiss his cheeks lovingly she really hope for the positive result from the couple...

"Did jiyong know this?" She asked when they realease the hug...

"Noo, and please don't tell him.. i want to make a surprise.." seungri warned his sister in law...

"Aww you guys a so sweet".. she look at seungri admirely..."you know there is only 1% chance for a man to get pregnant by that pil and you made it...i'm so happy"...

"Thanks Noona"... he got emotional suddenly while thinking about this thing...

"And i'm pretty sure that brat really work hard to get you pregnant right?" She tease seungri who had blushed...

"Yaaa..noona".. he whined cutely while hiding the red face...

"Hahaha..". Dami just chuckled while looking at seungri...he's so cute....suddenly the atmosphere become a bit emotional when Dami's looked at seungri with a smile and cry...seungri look confused..

"You know the complication about this t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter